제 15 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At MinNeul and MyungSoo’s House

            MinNeul turned off the engine of her car after she parked it nicely in the garage. Usually she would be having problems to park her car but today she smiled in satisfaction when she managed to park it perfectly. She took her handbag before she went out of the car and locked it. She walked towards the door and she frowned when she saw from outside that the living room was dark. She thought that MyungSoo was at home since he did not have anything to do. MinNeul took out her keys and opened the door. She would always rang the bell if MyungSoo was home and her husband would welcome her with a loving smile but she assumed that MyungSoo was not at home at that time. She stepped into the living room and switched on the light to brighten the living room. She wondered why MyungSoo never told her that he would go out because he would always do that.

            MinNeul walked upstairs to the bedroom and when she walked pass the study room, she noticed that the door was slightly opened. Her eyebrows creased as she thought that the room was always closed and locked and it would be opened by either MyungSoo or her. The study room kept so many important documents of her and MyungSoo and that was the reason both of them secured the room by locking it. The person who had the keys of the room were only her and MyungSoo. Curious of what the cause of the door to be slightly opened, MinNeul walked towards it and heard a cry from inside the room. MinNeul knew that voice. She entered the room to see MyungSoo was crying alone on the couch, sobbing like there was no tomorrow. He was covering his face with his palms. MinNeul gasped upon that sight and dashed towards him with worry.

            “MyungSoo, what happened?” MinNeul asked and touched his shoulder softly. MyungSoo was sobbing hard that time. He looked up to see MinNeul, his wife whom he never noticed that she was back from her work. MinNeul’s heart became heavy when she looked how wet MyungSoo’s face was. His eyes were swollen and his nose was red.        

            “MinNeul…” He called her name in his sobs. MinNeul scooted closer to him and caressed his back up and down to calm him.

            “MyungSoo, calm down.” She said softly. She had never seen MyungSoo crying hard like this in her life. Even when they were kids, she never saw him broken like this. She wanted to know the reason he was crying but she could not bring herself to ask because she wanted to comfort him first. MyungSoo turned to face MinNeul after she said that and crashed her into a hug. He buried his face in her neck. MinNeul was surprised by his action at first but she circled her arms around his waist and continued to caress his back.

            “I regret it so much. I should have rejected her when I knew about her feeling. I shouldn’t have pretended that I didn’t know about it. If I rejected her that time, you will not be like this, we will not be like this. I am the reason why she did this to you. I regret it so much, MinNeul. I’m sorry.” MyungSoo said in his cries. Being alone at home had made him thought of what had happened a year ago and how he could get through it with MinNeul. As the result, he found himself crying alone in the study room after he realised that it was all because of him. The pain that he was bearing and the hurtful memory that MinNeul was going through were all because of him. He pitied his wife for being the victim of another woman’s love for him. MinNeul did not deserve all this and he knew he was at fault. He realised that he should have showed it clearly to SeRa that he had no interest at her and not pretending that he did not know about her feeling. Instead, he went into so many relationships with other girls just to protect her when SeRa was already in her obsessive state. MyungSoo regretted it so much that he started to cry harder and harder as time passed by that he did not realise it was already night time and MinNeul had went back home. MinNeul’s heart broke when MyungSoo said all of that. Never in her life time that she blamed MyungSoo on this. For her, it was the thing that she had to pay for loving him, for having him forever. Her eyes went teary by the time MyungSoo finished his words causing her to bit her lips to prevent her tears.

            “MyungSoo, everything happens for a reason. Don’t blame yourself.” She said to him. MinNeul believed that everything happened for a reason. She might be in her trauma state but she never blamed him and kept her mind in positive way. She knew that the baby she was carrying right now would change their future to a better one.

            “I regret it so much, MinNeul. If any of that didn’t happen, I would not be sad like this. My heart will not be this hurt.”

            “MyungSoo, we have to go through all of this with a strong heart. It’s not your fault, MyungSoo. Don’t blame yourself. I can’t bring myself to see you crying like this again. If you’re not strong enough, how can I be strong then?” MyungSoo hugged her tighter after she said all of that. His cries had calmed down and now he was hiccupping due to his sobbing just now.

            “I’m sorry, MinNeul.” He said it again and it took MinNeul a lot of strength to not stopping him again from apologising. MyungSoo was still blaming himself, she knew it. However, she did not want to stop him because he would continue his wail. She hugged him tighter and bit her lips. As much as she did not want to cry, her tears keep falling down and made the shirt that MyungSoo was wearing right now became wet. MyungSoo noticed it and his heart hurt a lot when he realised that he had made his wife cry again. He decided to stop being emotional and both of them kept hugging each other in silent.

 

At Hongdae

            SungYeol was bored today at home and he did not want to face his mother because she would always have plans for him and the girl named MinYoung. SungYeol had went out with her several times already but still what his mother wished to happen never came true. He had no interest at all and he wanted to focus on how he could find his daughter and also how to bring back his wife. He was now at Hongdae, hanging out with JiHo’s brother, YoungJae whom he met just now at the company. Since YoungJae had nothing to do except for following his brother, he agreed to hang out with SungYeol. Both of them decided to settle down at a bubble tea shop after tired wandering around and joking around like crazy people. SungYeol sipped on his milk tea while YoungJae was enjoying some snack prepared by the bubble tea shop for free since it was already tea time.

            “SungYeol-ah, is my brother doing fine with his job?” YoungJae asked him as he continued to munch the snack. SungYeol nodded and showed him a thumbs up.

            “He’s the best! Plus, he’s the reason we’re close now. By the way, you really love to follow him around huh?” SungYeol asked as he leaned on his chair. YoungJae’s lips formed a smile upon that.

            “I only have him to live. Oh yeah! SungYeol, you’re married right?”

            “Yeah. Why?”

            “How did you know your wife?” YoungJae asked. He was in love once but he never got the feeling that married men had before that they decided to get married with the love of their life. SungYeol smiled like an idiot when he heard the question. He leaned forward near the table and YoungJae could see his eyes were shining like a diamond.

            “Well, we knew each other since high school.” SungYeol started his story and his mind wondered back to the memory of his first met with HyeYeon.

            “Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kang HyeYeon. I’m a new student here. Please guide me.” HyeYeon said and bowed with a smile for her introduction. Her new classmates clapped their hands and the teacher nodded at her.

            “Alright. You can sit beside SungYeol. SungYeol, raise your hand.” The teacher said as her eyes travelled at the only student who was sitting at the back of the class, Lee SungYeol. Beside him was an empt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter