제 4 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Mr Jung’s Mansion

            A shining expensive car halted in front of the entrance of Mr Jung’s mansion. A figure wearing a white shirt and black trousers stepped out of the car, fixing the sunglasses he was wearing. The maids who welcomed him immediately bowed down when they recognised him. The man nodded at the maids and walked faster towards the living room. He found Mr Jung sitting on the couch, waiting for him and the man bowed to greet him.

            “How is HaNa, HeeChul-ssi?” LuHan asked, a bit worried about his best friend after he heard about the plane crash from Mr Jung. He just got back from China as he opened a company there and it took three days for him to be able to fly to Korea due to his business matter. Mr Jung smiled upon seeing LuHan in front of him. He was grateful that he still had LuHan to protect and take care of HaNa.

            “She is in her room. You can go and see her.” Mr Jung said. LuHan had come to the house a few times to spend his leisure time with HaNa, thus he knew where HaNa’s room was. LuHan nodded and went upstairs, to HaNa’s room. He opened the door to see HaNa who was looking outside the window. HaNa did not notice his presence so LuHan stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.

            “HaNa-ya…” He called, softly. He was afraid that HaNa was still sensitive and sad about WooHyun’s death. HaNa still did not notice him. She was sitting while hugging both of her knees and her gaze was fixed outside the window. LuHan stepped closer and sat beside her.

            “HaNa-ya, how are you?” LuHan asked again and this time, HaNa was startled to see him. However, she beamed a smile at him because she was happy to see him there. Her best friend.

            “LuHan-ah…” HaNa said.

            “How are you?” LuHan replied with a smile and HaNa tilted her head to the side. Smile was still lingering on her lips and LuHan could not help but to find it cute.

            “I’m fine. When did you arrive?” HaNa said, referring to the time LuHan was back to Korea.

            “Just now. I just got back from China.” LuHan replied and HaNa nodded. LuHan shifted his seat and held both of HaNa’s hands. He looked at the confused HaNa in the eyes.

            “HaNa-ya, I heard about what happened. You have to be strong, okay?” He said, giving support for her to be strong after losing someone that she loved. What LuHan expected from HaNa was very different from what she gave him. She looked confused and her eyebrows furrowed but LuHan was careless about it.

            “Be strong?” HaNa asked, a bit weird with LuHan’s words. LuHan then crashed her into a hug and caressed her back.

            “I understand what you are feeling, HaNa.” He said again, clueless about HaNa who was totally confused with what he was saying.

            “LuHan…” She called him and LuHan pulled away from her. He observed her face.

            “If you’re sad, you know you can find me right?” LuHan told her again and HaNa just smiled. She was thinking that maybe LuHan was overreacting because he missed her after he was back from China.

            “You know, I have so many stories to tell you about my shop.” HaNa said, a bit eager to tell him about her shop. LuHan was one of the people who helped her built her shop back hence she did not miss a thing to tell LuHan about her shop. Both of them always shared stories about their business and sometimes came out with some interesting ideas for each other. Upon hearing what HaNa said, LuHan frowned and started to get worried. He felt it was strange that HaNa did not show any sign of sadness about losing WooHyun. He pursed his lips and stared at HaNa for a while. His hand went up and caressed HaNa’s hair. He knew HaNa was being strong, in her own way.

            “You’re so strong-hearted, HaNa.” LuHan said, softly. HaNa frowned again and pushed away his hand from her head.

            “LuHan, what is wrong with you? You’re being weird. Are you going to listen to my story or not?” HaNa asked as she was trying to ignore LuHan’s weird behaviour. She did not understand why LuHan was asking her to be strong and now praising her for being strong-hearted. She was completely clueless and confused.

            “Alright. Let’s hear your story. What’s up with your shop?” LuHan said, dropping the topic that he was concerned about. HaNa’s face brightened and she started to tell him about her shop.

Around A Forest

            A figure was lying in the middle of the bushes, badly injured and still unconscious. There was no one who noticed his presence there as the forest was surrounded with green plants. Even if it happened to be a house around there, it must be a little far from where he was. Fortunately, his body was lying not so far from the small road in the forest. A girl who happened to pass by the road saw his figure and immediately went to get him. The girl named ChanByul observed his face who was covered with blood. Her eyes widened slightly when she saw his face.

            “SungMin? How come you’re injured?” ChanByul asked that person as if he could answer her. Without wasting any time, she struggled to take him to her house since her house was near. It took time actually to bring him to her house because he was unconscious but she managed to land him safely on her bed finally.

            A few hours later, the man opened his eyes and blinked a few times before he looked around to know where he was.

            “Where am I?” The man who happened to be SungJong asked with a soft voice. He was startled when he heard a woman’s voice.

            “SungMin, are you fully awake?” ChanByul, who was waiting for SungJong to wake up since just now looked at him with concern. SungJong woke up from his lying position and looked at ChanByul.

            “What happened? Where am I?” SungJong asked and he looked at himself. His arms were full with scratch and bruises. His lips also stung a bit when he spoke and he could feel that his forehead was wrapped with bandage.

            “I don’t know what happened to you but I found you in the forest, badly injured. I treated you and you’re in my house right now.” ChanByul answered.

            “Then who are you?” SungJong asked. He felt completely empty in his mind. He tried to remember what happened but he could not remember anything. He tried to remember what he called himself but his mind could not find the answer. ChanByul gasped when he asked her that question.

            “SungMin, you don’t remember me? I’m your fiancée, Park ChanByul.” ChanByul explained, claiming SungJong as SungMin, her fiancé. SungJong frowned as he was feeling weird hearing that foreign name.

            “My name is SungMin?” ChanByul gasped again and this time she cupped with both of her hands.

            “Omo! Are you losing your memory?”

            “I don’t know.” SungJong shook his head and answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter