제 8 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Theme Park

            “Whoa! It have been a long time since I come here! I’m so excited!” HaNa said cheerfully while jumping like a kid. LuHan smiled and shook his head when he saw HaNa’s childish side. They were here today because both of them did not have idea on what to do at home since HaNa was still on her holiday. Mr Jung then suggested them to go to the theme park and enjoyed themselves. HaNa immediately agreed with her father and LuHan just followed her because he was asked by Mr Jung to look after HaNa.

            “You are still the same every time someone mentioned about theme park.” LuHan said and both of them walked deeper into the theme park. It was Wednesday and there were a few people in the theme park because it was still in the morning and the citizens were busy with school and their work.

            “LuHan-ah, why is my holiday so long? Am I having a serious disease?” HaNa asked and LuHan just pursed his lips when he heard the question. HaNa always said to him that she missed her shop and he understood it well, knowing how attached HaNa was to her shop. LuHan also was aware that no one ever mentioned to HaNa about what happened to her so he chose to also keep his mouth shut.

            “You have to ask your appa about it. I just follow his instruction. Hey, let’s go and ride the Ferris wheel!” LuHan said and looked at HaNa with a bright smile. HaNa nodded eagerly as her face was filled with excitement. Both of them intertwined their fingers and matched their step to the Ferris wheel. After buying the ticket, both of them managed to ride the Ferris wheel. LuHan kept smiling when he saw how hyper HaNa was when they got into it. He was leaning on his sit with his arms crossed on his chest, observing HaNa who was sticking to the window to look at the scenery from above.

            “I can see many people from here!” HaNa said, happily. She did not even move her face from the window.

            “You’re so excited.” LuHan chuckled and HaNa pouted when he said that. She stayed away from the window and sat back on her seat.

            “Alright, alright. I’ll stay here.” HaNa said. LuHan laughed when she sulked. He found HaNa was cute when she did it.

            “Someone is sulking~~~” LuHan said but HaNa ignored and leered at him, making LuHan laughed again. HaNa looked outside the window to the scenery outside. Her mind suddenly reminded something and her eyebrows scrunched in confusion. LuHan noticed her face changed and stopped laughing.

            “HaNa, are you okay? What’s wrong?” He asked but HaNa did not answer him. Her mind was filled with something that she never remembered before and she was now holding her aching head. She closed her eyes to ease the pain.

            “So, why don’t you sing a song for me now?” HaNa raised her eyebrows naughtily.

            “Okay, what song?”

            “You have to sing till this ride finishes, okay?”

            “Okay.”

            “I want you to sing your solo song, Time.”

            “Alright.” The person in front of her cleared his throat. He started to sing with feelings.

            HaNa frowned upon the memory. She could not see the person in her memory just now but she could only hear him. Her heart was captured by the sweet serenade and she wondered who that person was.

            “LuHan…” She called for LuHan and LuHan sat beside her, holding her hand as he was worried to see her condition.

            “HaNa, are you alright?”

            “I feel like I heard that voice before.” HaNa told him and LuHan narrowed his eyes in confusion.

            “Whose voice?” He swore that he did not hear anyone’s voice since only both of them was in the cable.

            “He sang a song titled Time before.” HaNa said and her mind was desperately finding who was the person that sang that song.

            “Time? Whose song is that?” Being a Chinese, he did not know whose song was that as he never heard of it before except for the songs that always played on the radio. HaNa shook her head and face palmed.

            “I don’t know.” She sighed heavily. LuHan chewed his mouth. He was worried about HaNa’s condition and was planning to tell Mr Jung about this.

            “Just ignore it.” He said, softly while patting her shoulder. HaNa nodded and smiled at him. However, her mind still thinking of the owner of the voice. Whose voice is that? Do I know him? HaNa asked herself as she could not find the answer.

 

At ChanByul’s House

            ChanByul was dressing up in her room as she was going for her work after this. She went out from her room to see SungMin was sitting in the living room, on the couch. She tied her hair into a bun and looked at herself once again on the mirror.

            “SungMin-ah…” She said, while fixing herself. SungMin who was staring blankly at the wall in front of him just hummed as a reply.

            “I’m going to work. You’re okay with it, right?” She said, telling her fiancé. SungMin shrugged and sat up straight as he eyed his fiancée.

            “It’s okay. I’m alright.” He said and ChanByul turned around to give him her sweetest smile.

            “Don’t leave the house, okay?” SungMin nodded with a smile. ChanByul had been good to him these few days. She even did not go to her work just to take care of him. Even though he lost his memory, she treated him patiently and SungMin thought that he should at least repay her this way, by treating her nicely too.

            “I’ll be going first.” ChanByul said and walked towards him before planting a kiss on his cheek. She looked at him for the last time and walked out of the house. SungMin just looked at her figure walking to the door until the door closed. He felt awkward when he kissed her and he felt it was wrong to feel awkward because she was his fiancée. He then calmed his feeling by telling himself that it was normal for someone who did not remember anything. An hour later, SungMin was getting bored by sitting alone in the living room and wandered around the house. He sat back on the couch with a sigh.

            “I’m bored! There’s no TV to watch or radio to listen too. I don’t want to finish the food alone.” He whined alone and looked at the door. An idea came to his mind.

            “It won't hurt to go out for a while, right?” He smiled mischievously and walked towards the door.

At A Town

            RiYoung was wondering around the town while holding a picture of her beloved fiancé. She discovered this town after she went to look again at the place SungJong got into accident. SungJong was still missing and she was sure someone from this town might save him. She walked along the shops in the town and would ask everyone if they saw SungJong before.

            “I’m sorry, sir. Have you seen this man?” She asked, politely to a man and the man shook his head after he observed the picture. RiYoung had been receiving the same answer since an hour ago and her shoulder slumped again for the nth time.

            “Thank you.” RiYoung bowed at the man and continued to walk to ask other people that she met along her way. At the same time, SungMin was excited as he was walking around the town.

            “I hope I remember the way back home. I never knew that there is a town here.” SungMin said to himself as his eyes were looking around. RiYoung’s eyes also were wandering around the town and her steps halted when her eyes landed on a figure who was walking happily. She sprinted towards the figure and held his hand, making the person turned around and looked at her in confusion.

            “SungJong…” RiYoung said. Her lips formed a smile when she looked at the man’s face. It was true that in front of her was SungJong. However her smile did not last long after listening to his sentence.

            “I’m sorry but my name is SungMin.” SungMin said. He was shocked when RiYoung held his hand. He thought it was ChanByul. He was scared that he would get caught by ChanByul because he had promised her not to leave the house.

            “SungJong… you’re Lee SungJong.” RiYoung told him and SungMin shook his head.

            “I think you’re mistaken me with someone else. My name is Lee SungMin, not Lee SungJong.” SungMin told him and looked at her in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter