제 20 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Before The Dawn Motorbike Center

            HaNa was back at her favourite place that was her motorbike shop. It was all thanks to RiYoung for asking her help that she finally had an excuse for her father so that she was allowed to go back to her office. HaNa really missed her shop and she could not stop smiling when she was there. She felt happy and carefree when she was there, not like what she felt at her new house. LuHan was busy with his new position in the company and he often went back late, making HaNa all alone in that big house. Their new relationship was hurting her but she just kept it in her heart, being a good wife she was. Back to Before The Dawn Motorbike Center, HaNa was checking the car that she received from RiYoung. The workers wanted to help her but she refused to let them because she knew the car she was checking right now was important to RiYoung in order to find her fiancé. HaNa walked around the car and her eyebrows frowned when she looked at the damage. When she was busy calculating the damage, her phone rang and as the vibration making her uncomfortable, HaNa answered the phone call after she saw the caller’s name. It was her father, Mr Jung.

            “Appa, it have been awhile since I call you.” HaNa said as soon as she answered the call. However, her father did not reply her sentence but increasing his tone instead.

            “Where’s LuHan?!” Mr Jung’s voice could be heard even if HaNa put away the phone. HaNa frowned as she wondered what happened that made her father became like this.

            “Uhm, he’s at the company of course.” HaNa answered. She did not remember LuHan was telling her that he was going to other place aside from the company. Her husband really loved to go to the company since he was picked as the CEO.

            “Urgh! This is frustrating!” She heard her father was growling at the other line. HaNa frowned even more. She really did not understand why her father was looking for LuHan and she knew he was beyond angry right now. Mr Jung was mad and she was sure that her father was mad at LuHan.

            “Appa, what’s wrong?”

            “LuHan… He…” Mr Jung groaned in frustration again. She could hear his heavy angry breathe.

            “Appa, calm down.”

            “How can I calm down?! He lied to me!” Again, HaNa heard her father yelled at her in the phone. HaNa was quite shocked actually because she never hear or see her father was angry like this.

            “What did he do, appa?” HaNa asked. Her heart stammered the moment his father told her that her husband lied to him. From what she knew, her father trusted LuHan so much that he gave the CEO position to him.

            “Haish!” Mr Jung replied and with that, he hang up. He did not want to let go of his anger to his daughter, especially after he knew that HaNa was having memory problem. Besides, she was innocent. HaNa looked at her phone to make sure that she was not wrong about her father ended the call.

            “What did LuHan do?” HaNa asked herself but she could not get the answer anyway so she pushed it aside and focussed back to her work. She did not want to call LuHan because there was no use. She would end up being the one who were upset for not able to contact her husband. After taking two hours checking the damage and figuring out the cause of the damage, HaNa halted when she noticed something. She checked the thing that she found and gasped.

            “The brake is cut by someone.” HaNa said to herself and squinted her eyes a little to make a confirmation.

            “I’m right. The brake is cut by someone. It’s a clean cut here.” HaNa exclaimed as she held the brake wire. Her lips were pressed into a thin line. She immediately took out her phone and dialled RiYoung’s number.

            “I have to tell her. His fiancé is sabotaged by someone!”

 

At Dance Studio

            RiYoung was moving her body along with the loud music that was booming the room. Sweat could be seen on her neck and forehead but she ignored it. She was too immersed in her dance as she looked at the mirror to observe her body flow. She suddenly stopped her move and paused the music player before making her way to her bag. She heard her phone was ringing and that was why she stopped just now. She raised her eyebrows when she looked at the caller’s name.

            “Yes, HaNa-ssi? Is there any news?” RiYoung asked and she frowned along the time she was listening to HaNa’s explanation.

            “It’s cut by someone? Are you sure?” RiYoung’s face changed when HaNa confirmed it and explained to her about the wire condition.

            “I’ll see you later. For now, I have something to do.” She told her and HaNa told her about the time she could go and meet her. RiYoung nodded even though she knew HaNa could not see it.

            “Alright, thank you.” RiYoung ended the call and slumped down. Her hand that was holding her phone fell on her side. She really did not expect all of this. SungJong was sabotaged by someone and right now, the villain was free. She was not satisfied with the fact. After taking a few minutes to calm herself from the news, she stood up and went to clean up. She planned to go and meet SungMin.

At a Town

            “RiYoung, have you been in any fight with SungJong?” RiYoung turned her head to look at SungMin who asked the question so suddenly after silent filled the air. She smiled and nodded her head.

            “Well, we fight quite a lot.” SungMin frowned upon her answer. What type of engaged couple they were if they loved to fight a lot? Even he and ChanByul never got into a fight till now, as what he remembered.

            “What do you guys fight about?” RiYoung tilted her head and squinted her eyes a little to remember what she and SungJong fought about before.

            “Hmm, the first fight is when we went to watch a movie. He’s asleep when the movie was showing so I threw him a box of popcorn.” RiYoung chuckled when she reminisced the moment in the movie. She scold herself after that date because she was acting like a child who was sulking. Meanwhile SungMin frowned upon that. He was shocked when she told her about the popcorn thing. His mouth opened a little.

            “That one…” He uttered before mumbling alone to himself. … It’s the same as what appeared in my memory that day! RiYoung tilted her head to the side when she saw SungMin’s face changed. He looked confuse and RiYoung wondered what was bothering him.

            “What’s wrong?” RiYoung asked and SungMin immediately shook his head as he brushed off about the memory and RiYoung’s story.

            “It’s nothing.” He gave her a reassuring smile. RiYoung did not want to ask more about his answer. Everyone in the world knew that ‘nothing’ meant something anyway but she did not want to force him. She was not that kind of person so she continued her story.

            “Since that, he promised me that he would be the best boyfriend for me.” SungMin nodded his head. From her story, he knew a bit about SungJong’s personality. Moreover, he felt like he understood every single decision that SungJong took.

            “Other than that?”

            “Well, he scold me once when we went to visit JinRi’s grave. I just asked him to go back because it’s going to rain soon but he mistook it. He thought that I don’t want to stay longer there.”

            “He must be loved her a lot.” SungMin commented and RiYoung nodded her head. She still could remember the feeling when SungJong scold her. Her heart hurt a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter