제 27 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At MinNeul and MyungSoo’s House

          MyungSoo was dumbfounded the moment he stepped into the house. He just got back from his company as s called him and told him what had happened to DanBi and ShinAe. He was worried and at the same time felt guilty for what he had done. He felt grateful that the members kept persuading him, saying that it was not his mistake anymore. They said to him that it was their decision to revenge or not. It was not MyungSoo’s fault anymore. However, he knew that it was not going to change the fact that he was the cause of all this revenge thing. Back to the current situation, MyungSoo stepped further into the house as his eyes were looking for his wife and his son. He frowned as he remembered MinNeul told him nothing about her leaving the house that day. Assuming that maybe she already slept, he walked towards their room and opened the door. He let out a gasp when he saw the room.

            “MinNeul?” He called for his wife, knowing that his wife was at home after he saw what was in front of him. The room was filled with candles and roses. The fragrant was nice and it made him feel calm at that instant. He walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

            “MinNeul? Where are you, love? Where is SeonYul?” MyungSoo asked as he walked slowly towards the bed. He gasped again when a pair of arms enveloped him but he gained his calmness when he smelled the familiar scent.

            “MyungSoo…” He smiled when he listened to the loveliest voice he had ever heard in this world. He turned around and faced his wife who was smiling sweetly at him. He grasped her shoulders softly and looked at her.

            “MinNeul, why did you turn off the light? I thought you’re sleeping. Where is SeonYul?” MyungSoo asked and MinNeul could not help but to smile in bliss when he heard him asked about SeonYul. She was grateful to have MyungSoo in her life. That guy still accepted SeonYul even though that kid was not his and he cared for him like he was his biological son.

            “I sent him to SungGyu oppa.” MinNeul answered with her soft voice. MyungSoo nodded his head and observed MinNeul from head to toe. She was wearing a white dress, her hair was dressed up to make her face looked sweet and she used red lipstick that night. It was something that MyungSoo had not seen for a long time. The last time he saw her in dress like that was on their wedding day. It was because MinNeul did not fond with dresses much and she preferred jeans and shirt even though she was a doctor who was supposed to wear clothes like skirts and dresses.

            “Why are you so beautiful tonight? Is there anything today?” MyungSoo asked. He was thinking of any event that matched with that day’s date but he found nothing and he looked at MinNeul in confusion when he heard her laughter.

            “You said I’m beautiful.” MinNeul said and smiled mischievously. MyungSoo chuckled and his arms circled around her waist, bringing her closer to him.

            “I miss the old MinNeul.” MyungSoo said and stared straight into her eyes. He missed doing these to her, holding her in his arm, looking into each other's eyes and feeling each other’s heartbeat. After what had happened all these while, he found it hard to do these with her and that night, he realised that he missed all of that. MinNeul took the chance to raise her arms and circled it around his neck, drawing him closer to her so that the space between them lessen.

            “I can be the old MinNeul for you. Just tell me, which MinNeul do you want?”

            “Well, I love MinNeul who loves it when I kiss her.” MyungSoo said and it made MinNeul laughed a little.

            “Okay.” She breathed out and both of them looked into each other for a while before MyungSoo leaned in and captured her lips. MinNeul did not waste any time to kiss him back. The kiss was passionate but yet was pure and innocent. They had loved each other for a long time but it was like the kiss was the first for them. They could feel the love flowing from each other through the kiss. Both of them pulled away after a few moments and were panting hard due to the kiss. MinNeul tried to catch her breath before she told him something that meant to be told to him.

            “MyungSoo…” She called him and she heard him hummed as a reply.

            “I want to accept you as my husband, MyungSoo. For real.” MinNeul said and MyungSoo’s eyes widened. He stared at her face to see whether she was joking with him or not. He then blinked his eyes a few times to confirm that he was not dreaming about tonight.

            “I… I’m not dreaming, right? I heard the right thing… r-right?” MyungSoo asked and he swore he would drop his tears any moment from that time. MinNeul shook her head. She knew he was happy to hear that from her since he had been waiting for a long time.

            “No, you’re not dreaming and you heard the right thing. I want to accept you as my husband. I love you.” MinNeul said and caressed his cheek.

            “I love you too. Thank you, MinNeul!” MyungSoo replied and brought her into a hug again before he planted a long kiss on her lips. MinNeul gladly replied the kiss with a smile. That night, both of them shared their greatest love for each other and MyungSoo finally claimed his right as a husband.

 

At SungYeol and HyeYeon’s House

            “HyeYeon-ah, I want to apologise for what I have done to you before. I’m sorry if you’re hurt by my words. Now I realised that both of you are meant for each other. SungYeol loves you and I’m not supposed to do this to both of you.” SungYeol’s mother said with a regretful tone. She was lowering her head as she was ashamed of what she had done to her son and his family. She and HyeYeon were sitting together in the living room while having tea-time. SungYeol was not at home since he had something to settle with the police and SungYeon was sleeping peacefully in her crib.

            “It’s okay, ommeo-nim. It’s in the past already. I should understand that you love SungYeol so much that you want him to be happy in any way. You just don’t want him to suffer.” HyeYeon said. For her, it was not only he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter