제 23 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Park

           

          “It feels so good that I get to take SeonYul for a walk.” SungGyu said and smiled brightly at MinNeul. She was walking beside SungGyu who was pushing SeonYul’s stroller. It was Sunday and MyungSoo and MinNeul was surprised by SungGyu’s presence right after they finished their breakfast. MinNeul let out a giggle when SungGyu shyly told MyungSoo that he wanted to bring SeonYul out. MyungSoo also laughed at him, knowing that he was excited after he knew about his son. MyungSoo had no problem with it hence he allowed MinNeul to follow SungGyu since he was going to leave the house a little bit early that day. SungGyu then brought MinNeul and SeonYul to the famous recreation park in Seoul to take a walk together while enjoying the morning sun. MinNeul smiled after she heard SungGyu.

 

            “I think he will be a good singer just like you in the future.” MinNeul said while looking at her son. SungGyu immediately shook his head.

 

            “No, thanks. I don’t want him to be a singer like me. I want him to be a doctor just like his omma.” SungGyu said. MinNeul let out a chuckle and eyed her son.

 

            “SeonYul is lucky. He has two appa and both of them are singer.” SungGyu smiled and nodded his head as he agreed with that little interesting fact.

 

            “We should figure out later what he would have to say to others about his appa.” SungGyu suggested. He knew that in the future SeonYul would get confused about his father since SungGyu had decided to let MyungSoo and MinNeul to take care of SeonYul. So they had to think of something for that child.

 

            “Yeah. We’ll figure it out later.” MinNeul said and silence filled both of them. They just continued walking and enjoyed the scenery. SeonYul was not sleeping but yet that little boy did not make any noise which made it easy for his parent.

 

            “MinNeul…” SungGyu suddenly called her name. MinNeul turned her head and raised her eyebrows.

 

            “Yes?”

 

            “You will accept MyungSoo, right?” MinNeul smiled upon that question.

 

            “I’m getting myself ready for that, oppa.” She explained. It was not as if she would never accept her husband. She was not ready for it yet. SungGyu halted and turned around to face MinNeul. MinNeul did the same as well but her mind was confused with SungGyu’s act. His face was hoping something from her.

 

            “You have to be with him forever. I will help you if you have any problem. I just hope that you will never separate me and SeonYul.” SungGyu said and looked down after that to look at his son who was sitting obediently in the stroller. MinNeul softened when she heard that from SungGyu. Her lips formed a light smile.

 

            “He’s your son, oppa. There’s no way I will separate both of you. Why would I have to do that?” MinNeul said and caressed his upper arm.

 

            “It’s because you’re his mother.” SungGyu mumbled and MinNeul could see his worry on his face. MinNeul shook her head. Even though she was the mother but it was not fair for her to claim SeonYul for herself. SungGyu was also the one who brought SeonYul to this world.

 

            “No way, oppa. This is our child. Both of you are not going to be separated.” MinNeul said and flashed an assuring smile. SungGyu felt relieved when he heard that. It was a lie if he said that he was not worried about his status regarding SeonYul since he was not married to MinNeul. After knowing about SeonYul, he did not want to get separated with his only son and that was the reason why he brought that up in front of MinNeul. His lips formed a smile.

 

            “Thank you, MinNeul. Thank you for making me happy with SeonYul’s presence.” SungGyu said but MinNeul was not convinced with his word. It looked like something was troubling him aside from SeonYul’s case.

 

            “Oppa, do you have any problem?” MinNeul asked while observing SungGyu’s expression. His initial expression was a bit surprised but knowing that MinNeul was good in understanding people, he just sighed and lowered down his head.

 

 

At YoungJae’s House

            SungYeol walked slowly as he entered YoungJae’s house compound. The gate was not locked so he just walked in and scanned the area. YoungJae had no neighbor and he started to believe more in HyeYeon’s assumption. SungYeol reached the door and took a deep breath before he knocked the door. His acting was going to start. Not long after he first knock the door, the door was opened from inside, revealing YoungJae who was then was shocked to see SungYeol in front of his door. He then controlled his expression immediately but still SungYeol was fast to catch his expression changes.

            “SungYeol, why are you here so suddenly?” YoungJae asked. SungYeol pouted upon the question.

 

            “YoungJae-ah, I’m so bored. Let’s go and hang out together.” SungYeol said. He mentally praised himself for being able to suggest that. He knew that YoungJae would not reject it because YoungJae knew how miserable he was when HyeYeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter