제 28 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At LuHan and HaNa’s House

            LuHan just got back from his meeting with his client. Well, when mentioned about clients of course it was not related to Jung Corporation but his underground business. He looked around the dark living room before making his way to the kitchen. He was looking for HaNa but when he did not see her in the living room and also the kitchen, he presumed that she was locking herself in her room. LuHan took a glass from the kitchen counter and opened the fridge to grab a bottle of orange juice. He poured it into the glass and gulped down the orange juice before he left the empty glass and the bottle on the kitchen counter, did not bother to place it back to the right place. He strode to the stairs and made his way to HaNa’s room. As soon as he reached her door, he opened it to see HaNa was sitting beside the window. She was looking outside the window but LuHan knew her mind was filled with something that had nothing to do with what she saw outside the window. Her condition was no good as her hair was messed up and dark circles could be seen under her eyes. Her lips was dry and she was actually shivering in the air-conditioned room but she did not care about the temperature as she was staring blankly outside the window. LuHan closed his eyes as he could not take it anymore. His heart broke when he saw his wife’s condition. He took a deep breath before proceeding to call someone.

            “Kris, cancel all of our plans. Just cancel them all.” LuHan said to his assistant and hung up immediately. He made his way towards HaNa and pulled her into his embrace. HaNa did not utter any word and did not respond to it. She just let him hug her and it made him hug her tighter.

            “I’m sorry, HaNa. I’m sorry.” LuHan apologised. He swore he was about to kill himself after he saw what he had done to his wife. He knew he did wrong but never in his mind had he wanted HaNa to suffer like this. After he saw her in this condition, he knew he was at fault and that moment, his underground business did not mean much to him anymore. HaNa dropped her tears after she heard him. Her dry lips formed a weak smile.

            “That is the thing I've been wanting to hear the most from you, LuHan.” She said weakly and LuHan nodded his head. He was tearing up as well.

            “I give up, HaNa. I’m sorry. I can’t stand to see you like this. My love for you is bigger than the grudge I have for your father. I love you, HaNa. Nothing can change that even if you’re still with WooHyun.” LuHan confessed and at the same time, broke his wall. He had enough hiding his love for her just to avenge on her father. He wanted her to know that he did not mean it to her.

            “But LuHan… why did you choose revenge over your love?”

            “That’s my mistake. I’m sorry, HaNa. I love you. I’ll be the best husband for you. I will give back your father’s rights. So please, please don’t be like this anymore. I can’t stand to see you like this. It breaks my heart so much.” LuHan said while sobbing. He kissed her hair and caressed her back. HaNa smiled as she shifted closer to her husband. She was glad that the old LuHan was back to her side.

            “I love you, LuHan.” HaNa said and LuHan pulled away at that sentence. He wiped her tears and leaned in to kiss her lips.

            “I know and I love you too, HaNa. So much.” LuHan said after he pulled away and rested his forehead on hers. They took a few moments to look into each other’s eyes before crashing their lips once again as if they were conveying their feeling for each other through the kiss.

 

At ChanByul’s House

            SungJong looked around the living room to make sure that ChanByul was not there. It was Monday and ChanByul did not go for work and she also had no plans that day. She was not going out and it made things difficult for SungJong to escape from the house. After he realised that he was the SungJong that RiYoung was looking for all these while, he got many flashbacks and then he realised that he was getting back his memories. It was a miracle and he had nothing to feel except for super grateful to God that he got his memories back. However, he was having a difficult time to run away from ChanByul. It was not like he did not want to wait till she was not at home but he really needed to get out on that day because he wanted to meet RiYoung. SungJong once again looked around the living room before he decided to walk out of his room quietly and walked towards the main door.

            “Where are you going, SungMin?” SungJong heard ChanByul’s voice asking him from behind and he turned around in surprise.

            “ChanByul…” SungJong was nervous to face her especially when he knew that her mental was not in stable condition.

            “Where are you going, SungMin?” ChanByul asked again and these time, she was looking at him with her dark eyes.

            “I’m Lee SungJong, not Lee SungMin.” SungJong said as he shook his head. He felt that he needed to make her realise before anything happened and that was why he braced himself to say that to her. ChanByul frowned at his words.

            “What are you talking about? You’re SungMin.” ChanByul said and her lips were quivering. SungJong knew that she was denying the fact at that moment. SungJong shook his head again.

            “The SungMin that you’re looking for is dead, ChanByul. You lied to me.” SungJong said as he showed her his firm pose, telling her that he was not going to be fooled again. He looked at ChanByul and he could see that her eyes were teary.

            “SungMin…” She called him and it made SungJong sigh.

            “Wake up, ChanByul. I’m not SungMin. We’re alike but I’m not Lee SungMin.” ChanByul shook her head as she placed her hands on her ears and closed her eyes, refusing to accept the fact. Tears escaped from her eyes.

            “No… no… SungMin…” She called for hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter