제 3 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At MinNeul and MyungSoo’s House

            There was nobody in the big house except for MinNeul who was sitting at the balcony. She was looking at the scenery in front of her but what was wondering inside her mind had nothing to do with what she was looking. Her mind was occupied with something that made her heart heavy every time she remembered it. Her sitting position also could tell us that she was bothered by something. She was hugging her knees and her face was buried between her knees. MinNeul bit her lips as a flashback played in her mind. It was the time when she was awake beside SungGyu after that horrible night and after she asked SungGyu to dress up so that they could discuss about it the next time.

            “I’m sure I didn’t do anything.” SungGyu said again. He was scared actually. He was scared that they really did something without they even realised.

            “Oppa, wear your clothes and leave. We will discuss about this later.” MinNeul said and looked away. She was in the verge of crying as she was scared. SungGyu nodded and went to pick up his clothes before entering the bathroom. After MinNeul was sure that SungGyu had left the room, she heaved a heavy sigh and closed her eyes to calm herself. She tried to remember what happened last night but she failed.

            “What is happening actually?” MinNeul whispered to herself and ready to get off the bed but her movement was halted. She shook her head immediately and her eyes widened in realisation.

            “No, no, no. This can’t be happening, MinNeul. Impossible!” MinNeul said, reassuring herself. She looked again at the bed and shook her head again, denying the truth over and over and over.

            “I’m sorry, Chocolate. I lied to you. I lied to myself.” MinNeul whispered as the flashback in her mind stopped playing. Again, a flashback played in her mind but this time, it was the time when MyungSoo found out what happened between her and SungGyu almost a year ago.

            “That’s enough! I know what happened after that.” MyungSoo stopped her and closed his eyes. MinNeul started to cry.

            “I’m sure SungGyu oppa didn’t do anything to me on that night.” MinNeul tried to convince him but MyungSoo shook his head. He did not want to listen anymore.

            MinNeul sighed and closed her eyes, erasing the dark memories of last year.

            “I still refuse to accept it.” MinNeul muttered, alone. Almost a year had passed and she managed to convince herself that nothing happened. Little did she know, convincing herself would make her suffer more to accept the truth someday. MinNeul’s heart skipped a beat when someone kissed her cheek. She jumped a little before she turned around to see the kisser. It was her husband, MyungSoo.

            “MyungSoo! You startled me.” MyungSoo grinned playfully and occupied the space next to her.

            “What are you thinking of, doctor?” MyungSoo asked. He just got back from his company and was a bit shocked to see there was no one downstairs. He then climbed up to find his beloved wife in their room, staring blankly in front of her. He knew something was wondering around her mind that she did not even notice his presence. MinNeul beamed a bitter smile and shook her head.

            “It’s nothing.” She answered. MyungSoo nodded, did not want to push her more. He knew MinNeul would talk to him if she was ready. If she did not tell him anything, that meant she was able to solve her problem by herself. MyungSoo drew closer and hugged her tightly.

            “MyungSoo… what’s wrong?” MinNeul asked as she was a bit surprised when he hugged her.

            “I love you.” MyungSoo said, sincerely. Since the day they were married, there was not a single day that MyungSoo forgot to tell her that he loved her. MinNeul chuckled when she heard him and hugged him back.

            “I love you too.” MinNeul replied. Upon her reply, MyungSoo pulled away and kissed her lovingly. MinNeul could not help but to melt with his kiss and kissed him back.

            “I’ll wait for you, MinNeul. I’ll wait till you’re ready because I love you so much.” MyungSoo whispered to her after both of them pulled away. MinNeul observed her husband’s face. She felt guilty that she was unable to give him what he was supposed to have by now. A stream of tears fell from her eyes.

            “I’m sorry, MyungSoo.” She cried and MyungSoo just smiled at her. He wiped her tears with his thumb.

            “It’s okay, I understand and respect your decision.” MyungSoo comforted her. Of course he could wait for her. As long as her love for him would never fade, he was willing to wait for her till she was ready. He knew MinNeul was having trauma of what happened last year and he completely understand her. Plus, it was partly his fault too. He pecked her lips and smiled.

            “I’m going to take a bath first, okay?” MinNeul nodded her head.

            “Okay.” She replied and watched MyungSoo walked into their room. MyungSoo grabbed his towel and went straight to the bathroom. MinNeul eyed him until he was no longer in her sight.

            “One day, I will show you how much I love you, MyungSoo. But not for now. I’m scared. I’m sorry, MyungSoo. I’m really sorry.” MinNeul whispered as she hoped that MyungSoo could hear her.

At Apgujeong

            That day was Sunday and SungYeol had decided to take his whole family to go and shop that day. Plus, it had been a long time since he had the chance to walk with his family, now that his mother was there too. SungYeol did not need to disguise himself as he knew that he was completely different when he was not in his idol mode. Plus, who would believe that SungYeol of INFINITE dared to walk around with his wife and also his child? No one. His marriage was kept as a secret till now.

            “Haaa~ It has been a long time since I got the chance to walk with you, omma.” SungYeol said as he hugged her mother’s shoulder.

            “Of course. You were so desperate to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter