제 16 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At HaNa and LuHan’s Wedding Ceremony

            The day that LuHan and HaNa had waited for finally came. It was their wedding day and it was held in a hall that was located in a five star hotel, thanks to Mr Jung. He was excited about his only daughter's wedding that he spent so much money on it. He was happy too because he finally could let go of HaNa to someone whom he trusted to take care of her that was LuHan. Even though their past was kinda bad but he hoped it would be better in the future for the three of them. HaNa did nothing for her wedding except for inviting her friends, attending the wedding and dressed up into her wedding dress that was chosen by Mr Jung. All the things for her wedding was handled by LuHan and Mr Jung. She did not mind it at all because she was happy to see the smiled of her beloved ones. After she and LuHan were announced as husband and wife, both of them were greeted by the guests who wanted to congratulate them. It was already the reception and both of them were so busy entertaining their guests. HaNa treated them nicely because most of them were her father’s business acquaintances. Her face lit up even more when she saw someone at her wedding which was MyungSoo. She did not expect that MyungSoo would make it to her wedding because from what she knew MyungSoo was an idol and from what she remembered, she was close with MyungSoo when he started to approach her by chatting with her.

            “MyungSoo-ah, thank you for coming.” HaNa said as she approached MyungSoo. MyungSoo smiled at her and HaNa could not lie that MyungSoo looked good in his tuxedo.

            “Congratulation, HaNa. I never expect that you’re going to get married after two months WooHyun hyung died.” MyungSoo congratulated her and mentioned about WooHyun. He did not have any idea what was going on with HaNa right now but he was really shocked when he knew that HaNa was getting married the day he received her invitation card. It was just only two months that WooHyun died and HaNa already moved on by marrying LuHan. HaNa frowned when she heard that foreign name but yet familiar to her.

            “WooHyun?” She uttered the name with a confuse face. MyungSoo’s face changed to a sad face and it made HaNa confused even more.

            “If he is still alive, you will sure get married to him now.” MyungSoo said as he still remembered the time when WooHyun announced to INFINITE about him proposing HaNa.

            “What do you mean by that? Who is WooHyun?” HaNa asked. She was confused that MyungSoo was talking to her about someone that she did not know. However, her heart refused to say that she did not know that person. It was awfully familiar to her heart. MyungSoo was shocked when she asked that question. He eyed her and he could not believe his eyes. HaNa looked really confused right now and there was no sign of her joking around.

            “Ha… HaNa-ah… you don’t remember WooHyun hyung?” He asked her, a bit terrified by the fact. Impossible! That was what his mind was shouting right now. WooHyun was the best thing in HaNa’s life and he knew both of them loved each other so much. So there was no way HaNa would forget him.

            “MyungSoo, what is wrong with you?” HaNa thought that MyungSoo was being weird today because she could not even relate the thing that he was talking about to her. His face also turned pale right now and his eyes widened.

            “You’re not joking right, HaNa? You don’t do this just because you want to be strong, right?” MyungSoo asked with his trembled voice. God, what happened to her?!

            “Want to be strong? MyungSoo, what are you talking about?”

            “HaNa, WooHyun hyung is…”

            “HaNa, you don’t want to introduce me to this man?” A hand wrapped around HaNa’s waist, pulling her closer and at the same time cutting MyungSoo’s line. Both of them looked at the person. It was LuHan, perfectly handsome in his tuxedo and a smile on his face. HaNa smiled back at him.

            “LuHan, this is MyungSoo. He is my high school friend. MyungSoo, this is my husband, LuHan.” HaNa introduced both of them. MyungSoo and LuHan exchanged smiles and MyungSoo took out his hand to shake with LuHan. LuHan grabbed it and they shook it with a smile on their faces.

            “Congratulation.” MyungSoo said, eyeing the man and let go of his hand.

            “Thank you.” LuHan replied. He was looking at MyungSoo all the time and his eyes was sending something to him that MyungSoo could not get at all. You can’t tell her about WooHyun. That was the thing that he wanted to tell MyungSoo. HaNa did not remember that she had told him about MyungSoo and LuHan totally knew the fact that MyungSoo was a friend of WooHyun.

            “I’m sorry but I have to bring HaNa to meet my friends.” LuHan continued. MyungSoo just nodded his head.

            “It’s okay. You may take her. See you later, HaNa.” MyungSoo said and beamed her a smile. HaNa giggled and patted his shoulder.

            “Thank you for coming, MyungSoo.” HaNa said and with that, LuHan pulled her hand gently and brought her to meet his friends. MyungSoo did not move from his spot. His eyes were trailing HaNa as he tried to figure out about what happened to HaNa. She looked completely lost when he mentioned about WooHyun. He thought that she was having memory lost but he shrugged it off because HaNa still remembered him and she had no reason to forget about WooHyun. MyungSoo was the reason both of them met and fell for each other. He was the start to both of them but HaNa only remembered him and not WooHyun.

            “It’s impossible that she can’t remember him.” MyungSoo muttered and continued to eye HaNa and LuHan who were talking with LuHan’s friend.

 

At a Town

            “You know, it looks like I know the dance in the videos that you give me.” SungMin said and looked at RiYoung. He was holding the iPod she gave him in his hand. He treasured it so much because it was the only thing that made him escape from the boringness in ChanByul’s house. Today, for God-knows-how-many-times he met again with RiYoung after ChanByul went out to go for her work. He was so bored at home and he could not help but to walk to the town to see RiYoung was waiting for him at the restaurant they always met. He got to know that RiYoung was there every day and she would wait for him until she was sure that he was not going to come. He was touched by her effort since then and it was the reason he came to meet her again and again and again. However, today both of them changed the place for them to meet up which was the park that was located near the restaurant.

            “Really? You can follow the dance?” RiYoung brightened up when SungMin told her that. SungMin nodded his head.

            “I love the Nothing’s Over dance the most.” SungMin said while gesturing a bit the steps of Nothing’s Over. As INFINITE's choreographer, of course RiYoung knew the dance. Even though she came after they had finished the promotion for Nothing’s Over, she learned the dance from SungJong when they had a free time.

            “I can teach you the step for that dance. I’m their choreographer by the way.”

            “That’s great. Teach me!” SungMin requested and both of them stood up. RiYoung started to teach him the main point of the dance and SungMin followed her step. Without him knowing, his body started to dance without difficulty as if his body was made to dance. He had no problem at all to learn the dance. After SungMin was satisfied with the dance step he had learnt, both of them stopped and sat on the bench to rest. SungMin was laughing happily. He felt accomplished.

            “It’s fun to be your friend, RiYoung.” He stated. RiYoung smiled as she was happy to hear that.

            “The SungJong that I know… he loves to dance to girl group’s dance more than his own group dance.” RiYoung said. She chuckled after that as she remembered her almost girly boyfriend. SungJong was a tough man but he just loved to show his soft side to everyone.

            “Really?” SungMin’s face showed that he was amused with the story.

            “He’s a real diva.” RiYoung said and chuckled again. She started to miss all the moments with SungJong.

            “Tell me about your relationship with him.” Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter