제 25 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Prison

            MinNeul was there again after a few months. She still remembered the first time she was there. Her heart was thumping faster and she kept calming herself. However this time, she was there with a peace in her heart and mind. Not to forget, she was not there alone. She brought a company with her in the stroller. The moment SeRa saw her, she could see the handcuffed woman raising her eyebrows as if she was amused with what she saw.

            “It’s been a long time, MinNeul.” SeRa said with her initial smirk and looked at SeonYul in the stroller as MinNeul came closer. MinNeul settled down on the chair.

            “This is my son, Kim SeonYul.” MinNeul told her. SeRa nodded her head. She did not expect that MinNeul would give birth to this kid when he was not MyungSoo’s son.

            “Your son with SungGyu, right?” MinNeul nodded her head. SeRa grinned and leaned back. She felt like it was interesting to know this.

            “So, what happens to you and MyungSoo now?” SeRa asked, wanting to know how the couple was coping with the situation they were having.

            “We’re just fine.” MinNeul answered and looked at SeonYul a moment later. SeonYul was wide awake but that child did not make any fuss and she was glad with that. Meanwhile SeRa frowned when she heard that. She looked at the child in the stroller and looked at MinNeul again.

            “What? He’s not mad about it? He isn't going to divorce you?” SeRa said with an unsatisfied tone. She could not understand the reason MyungSoo still wanted to be with the girl who was pregnant with his leader’s son.

            “He knows what happened, SeRa.” MinNeul replied and SeRa chuckled at that. She blew a raspberry and smirked.

            “I don’t even know what will make both you leave each other anymore. Even with this child's presence you guys are inseparable. So, what’s up with INFINITE?” SeRa asked as she was wondering what happened to INFINITE. Of course she knew something had happened to them. SeRa knew her brothers had done something to them but she did not know what the effects were. And she would like to know it from MinNeul. Hearing some pathetic story from MinNeul was quite fun for her.

            “Well, WooHyun is dead in a plane crash. HoYa was missing due to the plane crash too but KyonDae found him and now he’s back. SungJong is still missing and SungYeol’s daughter was kidnapped but they found her last week.”

            “Wow, what a mess!” SeRa said and laughed. She did not expect that her brothers could do this in just a short time. MinNeul did not show any reaction and she just nodded instead. The person in front of her was heartless and she knew the fact too. So there was no reason to question why the person in front of her was laughing over the bad news.

            “You listen, MinNeul. My grudge on INFINITE is still there and you know the cause of all this, right? It’s MyungSoo’s fault.” SeRa said after she calmed herself from her laughter just now. MinNeul did not say any word and just let SeRa proceed with her words.

            “Well, no one ever expected that every girl who was related to MyungSoo are now related to INFINITE members. I did make them suffer but it was just for temporary while you, I’ll make you suffer forever with the presence of this child. I am sure his life is going to be complicated after this when he knows that he has two appa while his real appa is not married to his mother.”

            “Enough, SeRa…” MinNeul said. SeRa was just like an evil witch in front of her when she said all of that. It was true that she managed to make her suffer for entire life. Who knows, maybe the child would question it or maybe be ashamed of the fact. SeRa grinned wider when she saw MinNeul’s teary eyes. She did not break down yet but she knew she would in any time.

            “I will never get enough of it, MinNeul.” And all MinNeul could do at that time was sighing.

 

At SungYeol and HyeYeon’s House

            After SungYeon’s case was solved, HyeYeon finally made the decision to go back to their home since SungYeol begged her and made her realised that SungYeon needed a better place to be taken care of even if she wanted to bring SungYeon along with her. They were now sitting in the living room together and right after HyeYeon settled down on the couch, SungYeol put down her luggage and kneeled in front of HyeYeon, making her shocked to death.

            “I’m sorry for what I have done ever since we’re married, HyeYeon.” SungYeol said with a regret tone while lowering his head. HyeYeon sighed and shook her head, totally disliked the way SungYeol was apologising to her.

            “SungYeol…” She called him but he cut her first.

            “You’re always kind to me but I did nothing except for making you upset and sad.”

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter