제 26 장

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At LuHan and HaNa’s House

            It was Sunday morning and HaNa did not have the mood to go to her shop. She was in the kitchen, making her own breakfast. LuHan was not there because he was still in his room and HaNa did not even bother to knock on his door and ask him for breakfast. They were like this since the first day HaNa knew about what he had done. They never ate together or sat together in a room since that day. HaNa would always find way to escape from him. Back to the current situation, HaNa was sipping her coffee when she heard the bell rang. She put down her mug and walked towards the living room to open the door. As she opened the door, the person who rang the bell barged in and HaNa was surprised to see who it was.

            “HaNa, pack your things and follow me.” Mr Jung said right after he entered he house and looked at HaNa who was dumbfounded by the door.

            “Appa?” HaNa was shocked to see her father coming to their house. Her father did ask her to leave the house but she did not expect that he would be coming and asked her to follow him. Mr Jung looked around the house to find LuHan and he found him by the stairs. He bet that man heard his loud voice just now that he came out from his room to look at the commotion.

            “Abeonim?” LuHan frowned when he saw Mr Jung. He thought that man would not want to come to this house after what he had done. Mr Jung looked at LuHan as if he wanted to kill him right at that time.

            “Pack your things, HaNa. You’re leaving with me. I want you to file a divorce.” Mr Jung said to HaNa but his eyes were still on LuHan. LuHan’s eyes widened for a while when he heard what his father-in-law said but gained his calm with a smirk a moment later.

            “You can’t take her away as easily as that.” LuHan said and crossed his arms on his chest as if he was mocking him.

            “You already get what you wanted so what else do you want from her?” Mr Jung growled. HaNa was still standing beside the opened door. She was stunned, not knowing what to do as she looked at the two men in front of her. A part of her heart wanted to follow her father but a part of her heart wanted to stay too.

            “Have you forgotten of what you said before? You wanted HaNa to be happy with a man who is wealthy and has a bright future. I have all of that you wanted.” LuHan said, reminding the old man about what he said before when he did not want LuHan to date his daughter. HaNa was upset when she heard that. She did not need a guy who had money, she needed someone like WooHyun. Someone who could give her the love she needed for her lifetime. HaNa sighed and tilted her head to look at LuHan.

            “LuHan, if you don’t want me anymore just say it. I’ll be willing to follow appa.” HaNa said and it made LuHan look at her with a glare. He walked down while staring at her.

            “You’re my wife, HaNa.” He said. HaNa scoffed at that.

            “Yeah, but just on paper.” She spat. LuHan hissed in anger when he heard that and narrowed his eyes at his wife. HaNa looked away after she saw his face. She had never seen LuHan looking like that before. She must be pushing on the right button. But what she said was true. LuHan never treated her like his wife. They were more like housemates rather than a husband and wife. Mr Jung shook his head at both of them.

            “I don’t care. I’m going to take her with me.” Mr Jung said and grabbed HaNa’s hand. He did not want to wait for her to take her things anymore. He knew LuHan would stop him and he did not want that. HaNa gasped when her father grabbed her hand but then she just followed his steps until LuHan came forward and grabbed her other hand harshly, making her shrieked.

            “She’s my wife. You don’t have any right to take her away from me.” LuHan said and gave a hard look to Mr Jung. Mr Jung gritted his teeth. How he hated this person in front of him. He did not want to harm him, knowing that the man in front of him now was more powerful than he was.

            “LuHan, I won’t let you hurt her anymore.” He said. HaNa whimpered when she was pulled by both of them. She looked at LuHan to observe his expression. Seriously, she did not understand him. Why did he not want to let her go when she was no use for him anymore? Did he want to make her and her father suffer more? But then LuHan had no more reason to do that. He already got what he wanted.

            “HaNa, get into your room.” LuHan instructed her but his eyes were throwing daggers at Mr Jung. HaNa looked at her father.

            “Appa…” She called him. She was confused and she did not know what to do at that time. She did not know whether she was supposed to listen to her father or her husband.

            “If you don’t want me to do anything to your father, then get into your room.” LuHan said and finally looked at HaNa. Mr Jung was fuming with anger when he heard him threatening his daughter. HaNa was on the verge of crying.

            “You bastard!” Mr Jung hollered. HaNa flinched at his father’s tone and tears escaped her eyes. She did not like this. She wanted to stop everything but she could not do anything.

            “Appa…” HaNa looked at her father. Her eyes were pleading, begging him to tell her what was the right thing she should do. She knew she was supposed to choose her father over LuHan after all of these happened but her heart did not want to leave him. She hated this fact but she could not do anything with it. It was controlling her at the moment.

            “Get in, Jung HaNa!” LuHan yelled and right after he raised his voice like that, HaNa ran and get into her room with tears on her face. She slammed the door and Mr Jung could only trailed her with his eyes. LuHan closed his eyes for a moment after he raised his voice and took a deep breath. He looked at Mr Jung who was looking at HaNa who ran upstairs.

            “Now, please leave this house.” LuHan said and showed him the door. Mr Jung glared at him.

            “She’s my daughter and I’m sure she won’t listen to any of your words. Trust me.” With that, Mr Jung went out of the house with his heart slightly disappointed that he could not do anything for his daughter. LuHan waited until he was sure Mr Jung was gone and climbed the stairs. He strode to HaNa’s room and opened the door. The moment he opened the door, his face fell when he saw HaNa was crying at one corner of her room. She was hugging her knees and was sobbing hard. LuHan heaved a heavy sigh.

            “HaNa…” He called her name and walked closer towards her.

            “I hate you, LuHan.” She said while giving him a hatred look. The moment she looked at LuHan’s face, she frowned. She did not understand why LuHan would show that sad face when she was crying. He was supposed to laugh at her for crying like a baby. He was supposed to be mean by this time but none of that was showing.

            “I know.” He replied and HaNa could sense some disappointment in his tone.

            “I hate you for doing that to appa. I hate you because you’re using me. I hate you for making me cry. And I hate you because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter