프롤로그 / Prologue

9 Mars, 9 Venus, 1 Journey [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

           “I’m going into the plane after this.” WooHyun smiled as he was talking to the girl he loved the most. He was now at the airport along with HoYa and his manager. He was scheduled to be in Paris for a commercial filming for a communication company and that meant he had to leave HaNa for two weeks. WooHyun chuckled when he heard her whining.

            “WooHyun… please don’t go. I don’t feel good about this.” HaNa said on the other line. WooHyun grinned and sat on a bench. He and HoYa were in disguised because they did not want their fans to create a chaos when there were only two members of INFINITE at the airport.

            “You don’t feel good or you already miss me, sweetie?”

            “WooHyun!!!” He laughed a little. He could imagine HaNa’s face, as red as tomato, holding back her anger.

            “It’s just only for two weeks, dear. I promise you, I won’t betray you. There's only Jung HaNa in my heart.” WooHyun said, reassuring her. Of course he would not betray her even if he was given 100 y and gorgeous girls. He did not need those y and gorgeous girls. All he need was HaNa. Having HaNa by his side all these while had completed his life.

            “Oh, I hate you so much!” HaNa said, irritated by his playfulness. WooHyun really could not stop himself from smiling wider than before. Being with HaNa or even had a phone call with her felt so right.

            “I love you too~” He replied and from that, HaNa kept blabbering at him. WooHyun did not care about it. He always did that to HaNa and he never got tired of hearing her. He took it as the way to show his affection to his girlfriend. O0ps! She was no longer his girlfriend. She was his fiancée. He had proposed her and she agreed to be his wife.

            On the other side of the airport, HoYa was walking around the airport and was talking to his beloved wife, Park KyonDae. He felt bad for leaving her after a few months they got married. Yes, they were married and the public already knew about their relationship. It was a big chaos when his wedding news was out and luckily Woolim Entertainment managed to handle it well.

            “KyonDae-ya…” He called her. KyonDae who was currently busy at her office just hummed as a reply.

            “Hmm?”

            “I feel bad for leaving you alone. I don’t want to go…” He said and pouted a little. If KyonDae was in front of him,  he would pout as long as he could until KyonDae kissed him just to comfort him.

            “Don’t say that, HoYa. You’re going for your work.” KyonDae said. HoYa sighed before continuing. He could not argue on what his wife said just now.

            “I left a present for you.” HoYa told her as he took the escalator to go to the place he was supposed to meet WooHyun and their manager.

            “A present? For what?”

            “I don’t want you to be lonely. So I prepared you a present.”

            “Okay. Where did you place the present?”

            “In INFINITE’s practice room.” HoYa said and noticed WooHyun and their manager’s figure. He could see WooHyun was talking to the phone too. He guessed he must be talking to his girlfriend, HaNa. INFINITE already knew about their members' girls and they also knew about each other’s status especially MyungSoo who was secretly married to MinNeul.

            “Okay, I will take the present later.”

            “KyonDae-ya, I have to hang up. I’m going into the plane after this. I love you, wifey!”

            “I love you too. Take care.” KyonDae replied and HoYa smiled.

            “Alright. Take care too.” He said for the last time and ended the call. He then looked at his manager and took his luggage.

            “Hyung, let’s go.” The manager looked at him and nodded.

            “Hmm… let’s go.” He checked the time and also took his luggage. He looked around to find WooHyun.

            “WooHyun, let’s go!” He called WooHyun who was already walking a bit far from where he was supposed to be. WooHyun heard his name was called and turned around. He saw his manager waved at him.

            “Hmm? Ouh, okay!” He said to him and then focused on HaNa.

            “HaNa-ya, I have to go now. Take care, okay? I love you!” He smiled when he heard her reply and ended the call. He walked towards his manager and three of them walked together.

            WooHyun, HoYa and their manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter