Moment 8

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were currently sitting on the ground at the park, enjoying the calm and peaceful environment. You know what? After spent almost half of my day with Daehyun, I got to know he a lot more closer. His appearances does not describe his look at all. He actually a very funny, loud and happy guy. Must be great to have a friend like him. 

 

While busy looking at the surrounding that full with families, couples and kids who look really happy, Daehyun suddenly spoke up, “I always dream to be a singer.”

 

He wanted to be a singer? Be a singer is his dream? No wonder he like music so much. I titled my head and looked at him, “Oppa can sing?” What a good question you just asked HyunSoo ah. Of course he can sing, if not, he will never dream to a singer. Well, for your information Kim HyunSoo, there are people out there who dream to be a singer, an actor but knew nothing about it. Not even close to have the talent and please stop talking to yourself.

 

Daehyun chucked when he heard my question. I looked at him weirdly. Why is he laughing? “Wae?”

 

“I don’t know if I can sing or not because I never sing in front of people before. The only audiences that I have is toilet bowl, sink, shower, shampoo, toothbrush and hmmm… what else I got in my bathroom?” he grinned at me.

 

“Shower cap? I replied him and laughed out loud. Obviously he only sings in the bathroom while showering.

 

“Yeah. Shower cap. It’s hyung’s actually. I just borrowed it to be part of my regular ‘fan’.” I holded my stomach, I laughed too much. See, I told you that Daehyun is a funny guy.

 

“What is your ambition?” he asked. I pointed at myself before answered his question. “Na? I wanted to be a doctor. It is so fascinating when I saw the way they sew the cut during surgery.”

 

His reaction wasn’t looked so good. He seems like… erk… disgust? With all the bloody cut surgery things. I guess he must hate blood then. Even worse, afraid of blood. Some people can faint when they see blood. I hope Daehyun is not one of them.

 

“I always feel nausea and want to vomit when I see those bloody scenes.” I chuckled. “You scare of blood aren’t you?”

 

“No! I just…just… hate the way they make the blood splashed here and there.”

 

I shooked my head, “You watched too much movies oppa.” He grinned. “I guess.”

 

“Well, I love those kind of scenes. Hahaha.”  “I’m afraid we have to be enemy when it comes to movie.”

 

I nodded. “Okay. Okay. Now back to you Mr. Jung. Why don’t you sing at me right here. Make me your first alive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter