Moment 20

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Huh.” I sighed, threw myself on the bed. My mind is too packed. Full with notes, formula, script for my presentation and that guy. THAT GUY!

 

“My life !” I mumbled, stared at the ceiling until my views became black.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie…” Someone shook my body. Oh god, please leave me alone. I’m too tired.

 

“Unnie…” she called.  “Hmmm…” I hummed, answering her with my close eyes.

 

“Dae…”

 

Dae?!

 

I jumped out from the bed and looked at my sister, HyunMin, who currently looking at me with a weird stare. “Where’s Dae?”

 

“Dae?” She titled her head, cutely.

 

“You’re mention his name before.” She looked super clueless. Did I heard wrong before? I’m pretty sure that I heard HyunMin mentioning his name before.

 

“Eh? It’s DaeSung not DaeHyun oppa. DaeSung and I will be in the study room. We’re having a project discussion.” She said, giving some space for DaeSung to peek a bit.

 

“Hey Noona!” he greeted, waving his hand. “Hey.” I waved back, awkwardly.

 

God damnit! What the hell. That idiot really distracted my life, my mind, my world. Just wait until he’s come back. I’m totally gonna kick his shin.

 

Oh, thinking about him, what exactly text that YoungEun sent to him. That girl is really cleaver. I meant too cleaver. To avoid me from reading the text, she ended up deleting the text but she did not just deleted the text but she also deleted my whole sent items.

 

I glanced at the clock on the side table. 7.30 p.m. That means it’s must be 7.30 am in New York. Should I send him a morning text? I grinned.

 

I move to the side of the bed, and grabbed my phone before click on LINE Apps. I started to type some words on the screen.

 

‘Annyeong Dae ah.

 

              Morning Octy! How are you? How’s the concert? Are you eating well? Hahaha…

              Don’t worry. I’m…’

 

 

I stopped typing. Why should I care about him while he doesn’t even give a damn about me? I pouted as I deleted the message back and put the phone aside.

 

“Better take a shower. Might help me clear my dear mind.” I murmured before move into the bathroom.

 

I my iPod and put the volume to the max. I the heater and started the mini bath concert of mine while showering.

 

 

‘ Saranghanda mianhanda

     Geurae deoneun andoegesseo

Nan dagagal jagyeok jocha eobseo

     Nal saranghaji ma’

 

The phone kept ringing, vibrating. The screen tuning on and off.

 

‘Dae Hub.’

 

While the phone kept on ringing causing member of Infinite sang the same song again and again, I was busy made another version of the same song in the bathroom, leaving the phone lifelessly vibrating unknowingly ‘til the phone screen black and never light up back.

 

 

One hour 45 minutes later….

 

“That really help me clear my mind.” I said while walking out from the bathroom, drying my hair. I sat in front the makeup table, starring on the reflection before an idiot bragged into my room.

 

“Finally! You’re done with your shower. If you continued showering for another five minutes, I might suffer a major ear bleeding. You’re totally sound like frog.” HyunJun complained. I gritted my teeth. I grabbed my wet towel and threw at him.

 

“Miss me.” he mocking. “Get out!” I push him out of my room. That brat gonna get to taste my fist soon or later.

 

 

 

After finished drying my hair, I started to do some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter