Moment 17

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

===> PLEASE READ CHAPTER 15 AND 16 FIRST..THANK YOU ^^

 

 

 

I smiled when that night memory came into my mind. I almost get caught by Appa when I realised Appa in the kitchen when I arrived at home. Wondering why Appa in the kitchen in the middle of the night? He actually cooked himself some ramen because he wanted to eat while watching a football match. Appa is a huge fan of Manchester City.

 

And the next morning, that little brat named Kim HyunJun already waited for me in front of my room, grinning like an idiot.

 

“Noona….” He sang, grinning at me. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Arraso. Later I bring you to the mall. Now I have to get ready to go to school.” I said while tied up my hair.

 

“Promise? Or I tell Appa about what you did last night.” He threatened me.

 

“I dare you to tell Appa with you don’t want me….”

 

“Tell Appa what?” I gulped. I know that voice. I glanced at HyunJun and did the same at me. Both of turned around and TADA! It’s Appa. Let’s cry!

 

Pabo dongsaeng!! Pabo pabo!

 

“A…appa…”

 

“Tell me what HyunSoo?” he asked, looking into my eyes. I gulped.

 

“Erk…”

 

“Appa. Do you know that Noona….”

 

“Hajima!” I yelled. I die, I die, and I’m so die.

 

“Bwo? Malhae!” Okay, I’m sure die. Thank you god for giving a chance to live in this beautiful world.

 

“Noona always sleep late at night. She watched Infinite music video when Appa and Omma went to sleep.” My jaws dropped when I heard his words.

 

I can’t believe this. This stupid brat of mine just save my life.

 

“Ah, about that. I already knew. I heard you sings every night except yesterday. I guess you sleep early last night?”

 

I nodded my head repeatly. “Yup. I’m so tired last night so slept early.” I quickly glanced on my watch. Although it’s still early, but I desperately need to escape from this situation.

 

“I got to go. I have occasion at school, so I need to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter