Moment 14

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

 

“I still remember those time. It took me almost two months to realise my feeling towards you.” Daehyun said, smiling at me.

 

“What? Are you showing off now? For your information Mr. I had to keep my feeling towards you almost two years. It’s hard okay.” Daehyun chuckled.

 

“Alright. Alright. You win.”  He gave up, rose up both of his hand. Surrender.

 

“I know. I always win.” I giggled.

 

We both stay in silent for almost two minutes, regained back every single memories that we had together before until we heard a crack sound came from the door.

 

Daehyun stood up to see what’s in front of the door.

 

“Can I sleep here tonight Daddy?” It’s YoungJae who opened the door. I went towards him and carried him to the bed.

 

“I guess Mommy already gave you the answer.” Daehyun said, following us to the mattress.

 

Jaejae nodded his head, cutely. Okay that cute genetic truly come from me. At last, he did copied something from me.

 

“I thought you already fell asleep when I leaved you before.” I said, caressed his smooth dark brown hair.

 

“I did. But suddenly my bed was shaking and it woke Jaejae up. So Jaejae got scared and came here to sleep with Mommy and Daddy. With Mr. Panda too!” He must had a bad dream before.

 

He showing us his panda. Okay that genetic is coming from Dae. Daehyun in love with fluffy, cute things since before.

 

Even now, he might joined Youngjae persuading me to enter teddy bear store at Myeongdong. So, every time we go to Myeongdong, I’ll try my absolute best to avoid walking in front of that store.

 

If you enter YoungJae’s bedroom. There’s only little space from him to play and sleep. The rest, every single corner of the room are full with toys and teddies. That’s not include all the tiggers that had be given by Yongguk Oppa every time he came here to see YoungJae.

 

For a moment, I think I should thanking YoungJae. Not Jung YoungJae. It’s Yoo YoungJae. You know why? It’s because he’s the only person that going to give books or other toys that help JaeJae gains his knowledge. Thank god.

 

Jaejae yawned followed by Daehyun. I chuckled. “My babies are sleepy. Okay! Time to let sleep.”

 

I turned light off before laid back on the mattress. Correcting the position of the blanket on Daehyun and YoungJae. Both of them already fell asleep. I smiled looking at them.

 

They’re my happiness. My everything. I kissed YoungJae’s forehead then pecked a bit on Daehyun’s plum pinkish lips. Octopus.

 

Chu.

 

“You should kiss me correctly you know.” Daehyun said. I got shocked and quickly looked at him. “I thought you already asleep.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter