Moment 4

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How about this one?” he asked me, showing to me a pastel color jacket. Aish, this was the seventh jacket.

 

“It’s nice.” I replied. He smiled at me then pointing at the fitting room. Hah? Not again. I sighed. I took the jacket and move to the fitting room.

 

Why do I have to try all of these? Can’t he just buy one? I sighed again. I wore the jacket. Well, no bad. I have to admit he does have a great sense of fashion. All the previous jackets also nice and pretty.

 

I hope he will like this one because I don’t even have a gut to try another.

 

I took a deep breath.  Why I’m freaking nervous? Ignore it HyunSoo ah.

 

I opened the door and he’s already in front the room, waiting for me to come out.

 

“So?”

 

He looked at me, eyes wide open. He kept stared at me.

 

“Oppa?” I called him.

 

“N...Neh?”

 

I smiled warmly at him. He looked funny when he stuttered.

 

“Otte?” I asked again. He nodded virgously. I laughed at his reaction while he just grinned at me.

 

“It looks great on you. Let’s buy this one.” He pulled my hand to the cashier. He took out his wallet and paid the jacket.

 

He handed to me a paper bag. “Your ious jacket. Sorry again about the coffee and your jacket.” I shooked my head.

“Gwenchana. Jeongmal gwenchana.”

 

He replied me with his smile. Somehow, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter