Moment 32

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOT NEWS! CITIZEN SPOTTED B.A.P DAEHYUN HUGGING OTHER GIRL!

 

The trio read the news from their smart phone with eyes wide opened. Right after they finished read the news, the three of them turned to their right side and looking at the girl who was looking at them with a boring face.

 

“Really?” Minhee asked. I puffed my cheeks, shrugged my shoulder. The trio raised one of their eyebrow, frowning. ‘She’s supposed to be worry,’ Minhee thought.

 

“Are you having fight with Daehyun oppa or something?” Youngeun asked, crossing her arms and titled her head a little. Once again I shrugged my shoulder before turned around and moved my gaze away from them. Since yesterday, my mood already been ruined. That is why I have zero respond about the news and I also kinda expecting already about it. Of course it will be hot news duh. Obviously, one of best male vocal who just let out a statement about his dating issue a few weeks ago then suddenly was spotted hugging some random girl and not to mention, he cried. Only an idiot wouldn’t report anything about it.

 

“Yah, I’m asking you Kim Hyunsoo,” Youngeun called. I bit my lips and letting out a sigh before stood up and leave the trio alone. I’m not in mood to confront with all the bulls. I think yesterday bulls are enough for me. I don’t think that I’m strong enough to handle some more. Sometime, I wish this is just a dream so that I can wake up on the next day and be back to my normal life.

 

I entered at the class and took my seat. I glanced around and there are more people who was watching me and started to murmured things. I rolled my eyes. People nowadays really need other things or hobby for themselves.

 

I placed my head on the table, closing my eyes before heard sound of a chair next to me had been pull. I sighed. It must be Minhee since she also takes a calculus class together with me. But my thought went away when a table suddenly shaking after a smack sound was heard. I quickly straighten myself up and looked at the person next to me.

 

Once I saw the person, I raised my eyebrows. “What do you want?” I asked them with a boring tone.

 

The bunch of girls who were standing in front of me, crossing their arms including their sort kinda of leader who was sitting next to me. The leader then shoved the news paper at me.

 

It was the same news.

 

After read the headline, I looked up again at them and gestured them that I’m not interested with the news. The leader scoffed.

 

“Yah! Kim Hyunsoo! This girl is you right?!”

 

I closed my eyes before started to lean my head again on the table before mumbled, “I don’t know.”

 

Suddenly I felt my body had been pulled back. I stared at the culprit.

 

“Don’t you dare to ignore us. You better answer my question ,” the leader spat.

 

? Did she just call me a ? Wow! You’re finally a Hyunsoo ah. Congratulation…

 

I gritted my teeth before taking a breath and slowly letting it out. I bit my lower lips before showed the clique my I-don’t-care face.

 

“I don’t know and I don’t want to know. Go find other thing to do. Now, please leave me alone,” I said. I was about to sit on the chair again when the leader suddenly pushed me causing me to fall down, crashing on the floor with my head hit against the leg of the table.

 

The whole when quiet out of sudden before the whole class burst into laughter and started to laugh at me.

 

Pain….

 

That’s all I feel. I thinks I really don’t have any luck charm around me. I only feel the pain on my head and pain in my heart. But the pain in my heart….

 

Is hurting me, beyond than anything.

 

I gulped so hard until I can feel the lump on my throat, trying hard to control myself from burst into tears although I can felt already the warm around my eyes.

 

Slowly I tried to stand myself up and suddenly I can felt a support that helps me to stand up. I looked at my side and a sight Jimin came appeared. He flashed me a little smile before slowly rubbed my head and the exact place where I got hit.

 

After that, Jimin sat me at my seat before gave everyone in the class his fuming gaze. He gritted his teeth. I grabbed his hand causing him to look at me. Slowly I shook my head but this time, Jimin totally ignored my action. He moved his gaze away from me and placed it back to the people in class.

 

“If you ever try to hurt Hyunsoo again, I will make sure none of you will be happy and I meant it.”

 

The whole class went silent. Maybe they’re a little shock or something since the Jimin that they currently see is not the regular, normal and bubbly type Jimin. The one who was standing in front of them is the one who full with anger.

 

“But she cheated on you and causing Daehyun oppa in trouble.”

 

Suddenly a girl spoke up causing everyone in class started to mumbled again, maybe agreeing with her. Jimin sent them his death glare before spoke up.

 

“Hyunsoo never cheated on me. She’s a very loyal girlfriend. She will never do that and how you can so sure that the girl who’s in the newspaper is my Hyunsoo?” he firmly stated.

 

My faint smile formed on my face. My Hyunsoo? How sweet and nice you are Jimin. You’re too good and nice. She’s a very loyal girlfriend? I really wish that Daehyun is the one who notice all of that and tell it to people.

 

But nah, dream is just a dream. So keep on dreaming Hyunsoo because it will never become true.

 

Hearing the words that came out from Jimin, the whole class once again turned quiet.

 

“I came here because I want to give this novel to her and I never expected that I will see something that is so inhumanity. All of those things in the news are bulls. And why all of you always wanted to be so busybody about somebody’s life? Remember these two things. Idol is a human. Just like all of you and second, if I ever see any of you lay even just with your finger at Hyunsoo, I will make sure that your face will end up with bruises. Note that in your mind.”

 

I froze hearing Jimin’s words. I never thought someone who always acted like a jerk and so annoying and be mature just because of a friend.

 

After Jimin handed me the novel, he patted my head and gave me a smile but the smile more too apologetic smile but I don’t mind because none of this will leave a mark on me since Daehyun’s words on the previous day already leave too much scars in my heart.

 

 

 

 

Let’s just say, today is the worst day in my life. I kept on daydreaming at the rooftop until forgot about classes and accidently entered late for Mrs. Lee’s class. Aishh, curse my life.

 

“Miss Kim! What is wrong with you?! You are already late when you entered my class and now you are daydreaming?! What is wrong with you these past few days? Aishhh, I don’t want to hear any excuse. Detention!” she said before gave me the red paper.

 

Great! I already live for 17 years and this is the first time I got a detention. Can my life get any worse?

 

I took the paper half heartedly before shoved it into my school jacket’s pocket. “You better pay attention now Miss Kim or I’ll call your parent and inform them about your behaviour,” she warned at me. I bit my lower lips and slowly nodded my head.

 

Then later after the school section ended, I dragged myself to the detention class and I spent most of my time staring at the outside view or on the table surface. Once the two hours detention class ended, I quickly grabbed my bag and went out. The only thing in my mind is my house. I want to go home. I don’t want to stay out here a little longer. I’m not strong.

 

When I walked past the locker room, I heard Jimin calling my name. I sighed before stopped my track and turned around. A sight of Jimin was jogging his pace towards me came into my sense. Once he arrived, he panting a little before slinging his arms around me and grinned.

 

I rolled my eyes, letting an annoyed sigh. “What is it?”

 

Jimin raised an eyebrow, frowning a little. “What do you mean? We always walk together remember? I was waiting for your detention class to end so that we can go home together,” he said with a smile on his face.

 

How can he keep on smiling like that? Does he never have any problem or something? Geez, I’m envy with him right now.

 

“Oh yeah. I forgot. I though you already went home,” I replied him in moderate voice and started walking again. Jimin walked beside me with his arm still around my shoulder and this time I have no intention to chase him away. He’s stubborn anyway, so it will be no use. 

 

Jimin kept babbling and I just let him did it. To be exact, I wasn’t really focused on what he was saying since I was too busy thinking about other thing.

 

“Yah, do you hear me?” he asked, poking me.

 

“Hmm?”

 

He pouted. “You don’t even listen to what I said.”

 

I chuckled. “Mianhae. Hmm, what is it you were talking about?” I asked and this time I paid more attention on him.

 

Instead of answering me, Jimin stopped his track suddenly causing me to stop mine too since his arm was still around me. He’s then gripped on my shoulder and forced me to look at him. I did what he asked and blinked my eyes a few times. Jimin sighed.

 

“You’re hiding something from me.”

 

Wow! Bravo! You’re really good at reading other people reaction.

 

“Aniya. I’m just not in mood today. That’s all,” I replied. Jimin looked at me with unsatisfied looks. “What? I’m telling the truth.”

 

Jimin wasn’t argued with me but he kept on looking at me from her head to toe. He then grabbed my left wrist and held up to his eyes view level. “Where is your ring?”

 

I bit my inner lips before snatched back my hand and started walking again, leaving him behind me. Jimin fasten his path and within a second, he already right beside me.

 

“Yah….”

 

I stopped my track and looked at him. I took a deep breath and said, “What do you think happened yesterday? And I think your guesses are right.”

 

Jimin looked at me disbelief and he about to say something when I cut him first. “Do you still have Daehyun’s ring?”

 

Jimin slowly nodded. “Yeah I do. Why?”

 

“I need you to return it back to him.”

 

Jimin’s eyes widen. “What? Why?”

 

“Just do it please?” I begged him. Jimin laughed a little, still can’t believe what did I just requested. He was then nodded his head, ruffling my hair.

 

“If that’s what you want, then I’ll do it,” he said, grinning. I secretly being thankful and continued walking towards my house.

 

Once we arrived, I waved a goodbye at Jimin and quickly went inside the house. But before I fully entered the house, I heard Jimin shouted, “Don’t off your phone again!”

 

I chuckled a little, nodding my head and closed the main door. I walked straight to my room. I threw my bag aside, taking off my school uniform and changed into my regular outfit. After done changing my cloth, I threw myself on the bed and spent my time staring at the spinning ceiling fan.

 

Later then, a knock was heard and a sight of Omma pecking in came into my sense. “You don’t want to eat?”

 

I shook my head and flashed her with a silly smile. Well, it was a fake silly smile and I know Omma noticed how fake the smile is but still, she didn’t questioned it.

 

“Okay then. If you want to eat, your food is in the microwave. Heat it okay?”

 

“Kay Omma. Thank you,” I replied. She smiled at me before shut the door close again.

 

I let a heavy sigh before closing my eyes while resting right arm on my forehead. I enjoyed the silence before opened my eyes and sat myself up. I looked at the makeup table across the bed before stood up and walking towards it.

 

I stared at myself from the mirror and realised how horrible I look. Then, I gazed at the things that had been plastered around the huge rectangular shape mirror. I looked at each one of them with a light smile crept on face.

 

Then I pulled one of the drawers from the table and emptied it. After finished emptied it, slowly I took down the pictures that I had been pasted around the mirror and placed it into the empty drawer.

 

Every time I took down the pictures, a faint smile appeared together with the memories. Finally, I took off the last picture and before I placed it in the drawer, I softly on the picture and a most memorable moment came into my mind.

 

 

“Hyunsoo…” he called while holding up my chin, asking me to look on his face.

 

“I know I always annoyed you, I always make you angry and I always make you cry. I already know that even if you didn’t show it up although most of the time you do show it,” he chuckled as I hit his arms, smoothly.

 

“But I really glad I met you. I glad I spilled the coffee on you.” he grinned as I glared at him.

 

“Well, the point is I always feel empty when not with me. At first, I’m too dumb to realise but later, I finally knew that empty space is actually needed you to fill it in and I’m totally grateful when you said yes to my midnight proposal and my kitchen confession,”

 

“So not romantic,” I mumbled. He chuckled hearing me before continued, “And the previous incident really made me thought that I will lose you but I’m glad that I’m not. So, in other point of I don’t want to lose you and want to be with you forever….” he stopped, taking in a deep breath. Then, he took out the same ring box that he used to give me before and kneeling down in front of me.

 

“Kim Hyunsoo, will you marry me?”

 

With You With You (With You With You)
With You With You (With You With You)
With You With You my baby

 

Tears that I held before finally came out as a happy tears. “Yes! It’s always a yes!” I said as he took off the ring from the box and put on my ring finger.

 

With You With You (With You With You)
With You With You (With You With You)
With You With You my baby

 

He hugged me tightly as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead before held up my chin, kissing my lips. It was a sweet, innocent, soft kiss. This is the moment that always on head and it’s finally become real.

 

With You with You (With You with You)
With You with You (With you with you)
with you with you my baby

 

After a few moments, we finally pulled apart, gasping for air. He once hugged me while the other members started to . I looked over his shoulder and I saw Minhee, Youngeun, Hanuel, Jinyoung and Jimin also here, together with B.A.P members. They knew about this. Nice acting girls.

 

“Hyunnie ah,” he whispered as I humme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter