Moment 15

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daddy!  No! Stop it! Mommy help me!” YoungJae was calling for help. I was currently busy enjoying myself, reading a romance novel when I heard JaeJae called me. I was shock and threw my book aside when I realised YoungJae no longer in my sight. Daehyun also went missing.

 

“Oh my god. YoungJae ah! Eodinya? Yeobo ah!” I called their name. I ran towards the shore. They were here a few minutes ago.

 

Oh god. Where are they?

 

I started to tear up. I kneeled down at the side of shore. “Jagiya!!” I shouted, calling after Daehyun.

 

“YoungJae!! Jung YoungJae!!” Silent. He was not answering me.

 

The crowds started focus on me. Who won’t focus on someone who suddenly shouting and crying in the middle of public place.

 

I ignored all the stare. I don’t give a damn about it. I want my husband and son.

 

Where are they? Where are they? Where are they?

 

Suddenly, someone touched my shoulder. I looked up. And there…..

 

“What the hell? Where have you been?! You scared the hell out of me!” I punched Daehyun’s chest, lightly. Then, I took a look at YoungJae who standing at his father’s side, blinking his eyes stared at me.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked him. I caressed his hair and then hugged him. I started to cry again. Who won’t cry when someone who we love the most went missing? Who? Even a cat went crazy when its children were missing.

 

“Mommy, why you are crying?”

 

“Yeah. Why are you crying?” it’s Daehyun who asked me. I stood up and looked at him. He wiped my tears using his thumb.

 

“Where have you been? I heard JaeJae calling me, asking for help.” I asked back, hiccup a bit.

 

“Ohhhh. Mommy didn’t see it? Daddy diving into the water, while carried me at his back. JaeJae was scared at first but later I found it fun.” YoungJae explained to me, excitedly.

 

I was dumbfoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter