Moment 27

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s up?” Jimin greeted suddenly, sitting in front of me. My body was trembling in shock.

 

“You scared me pabo!” I scolded him and he just grinned. “How you can be scare while you’re surrounding was so noisy.”

 

I looked around and yet he is true. We were in the middle of the school canteen and it’s weird to be scare because yet he is true again that we had been surrounded by noisy sound form the rest of students.

 

I changed my gaze back to him, seeing he raising his eye brows made me rolling my eyes, “Because I’m scare. How can you expect me to answer it, pabo? Next time, you better say hey first.”

 

“Isn’t what’s up is another words for hey?” he mumbled but quickly looked away when I glared at him.

 

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to attend your practice? And where are the rest?” I asked him, earning a pout from him.

 

“Hyunsoo ah, you want to listen a sad story of mine?” he asked, blinking his eyes couple times. I chuckled looking at his childish, “What story?”

 

“Jinyoung left me alone in class to have a date with Youngeun. And I saw Minhee before her boyfriend, H...Ha… what’s his name again?”

 

“Haneul,” I sighed.

 

“Hah! That guy Hanuel came and picked her up to have ice cream together. So, here am I with you and I’m too lazy to go for the practice. Sad right?”

 

“Yeah, yeah. It so sad. Even sadder that The Notebook movie. Now, get your up because we’re heading to the field.”

 

“You’re going to accompany me? ASSA!” he excitedly shouted, fist pump in the air and earning weird looks from other. He quickly bowed, “Mianhae.”

 

I shook my head, cleared up my school stuff and put it back in my school bag. “Let’s go.”

 

Jimin nodded his head, leading the way to the field. He kept babbling about the game that will be held in three days while you chuckled hearing his complaint about the coach and some amateur players who keep playing around during practice.

 

Later on, we stopped by at my locker to grab my Biology books since I have a Biology test on the next day. He leaned his back on the locker next to mine, “Wish the girl team made in so that I can see you playing.”

 

I chuckled, “Well, I’m sorry that we didn’t made it to final. Maybe next time. You can coach me if you want. Make field as our new hang out port. I don’t think the other mind about it anyway,” I said, pulled out some book and put it back in the locker before replace it with Biology books.

 

“So, how’s you and him?” he asked, quietly. He looked around scared people will heard him. I giggled, “Chill, nobody heard you. We’re fine. He had been a little busy nowadays. The rest are fine.”

 

“Did he call you?” he asked as I closed my locker. I shook my head, “He’s busy. I didn’t expect any call when he’s on schedule.”

 

“Not even a single call?” he carefully asked. I shook my head.

 

Well, I’m not lying. It is true; Daehyun didn’t call me at all. I only received some short texts from such as ‘Good morning’, ‘Good night’, ‘Miss you’ and of course ‘I love you’. But I can’t really blame him since B.A.P is quite popular in Japan. I always see their articles in the magazines and news about them. As usual, I’m proud but feel a little empty but I think its fine. I should more understand right?

 

“Okay. Are you done? Can we go now?” he asked. I nodded my head as I followed him. But my trailed stopped when I heard a familiar name.

 

“Do you know that Daehyun B.A.P is dating?” a girl said to her friends while scrolling her phone.

 

I looked at Jimin and he had the same scared looks like me. How come they know about this?

 

“Really?! With who? Oh my god. I bet Babys will be so heartbroken,” one of her friend asked.

 

Jimin hugged my shoulder as he tried to take me away from the place but I stopped him and giving him a light smile. I need to know. I need to stay to find out.

 

“I don’t know yet. The management haven’t come out with any official statement yet. But they will do a press conference tomorrow.”

 

“Then how can you be so sure that he is dating?”

 

“Because the staffs have uploaded their pictures. Even the Secret members upload it on SNS. Here you want to see?”

 

Her friends nodded as she held out her phone to the rest. “Isn’t this one the rookies from the new agency?”

 

“I know right. I also heard some rumour saying that they have been dating even before Daehyun debut.”

 

Jimin and I frowned hearing the girls’ words. Dating even before Daehyun debut? Rookies? That’s mean that person is so an idol. It can’t be me because I barely can sing. Even my lip sync is horrible. And we only started dating two weeks after Daehyun debuted.

 

“Last time I checked, you’re not an idol to be right?” he whispered. I nodded, “Never had intention to be one at all.”

 

“Then who the hell are they talking about?” Jimin said. He walked towards the girls, cleared his throat, signalling the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter