Moment 11

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later

 

“Noona! Daehyun Hyung on TV!” HyunJun shouted. This kid. He acted like I sat so far away from him. I would be deaf anytime soon. I glared at him. “Don’t have to shout.” I said in monotone.

 

Like what I had planned before I did kidnapped Daehyun with the help from SeungHyun Oppa. Are you wondering why I kidnapped him? It is because Daehyun refused to go audition. He scared and I don’t even know what he was so scared about.

 

Where did I kidnapped him? Let’s just say at the place where he always do a free concert with his regular, fanatic ‘fans’. I think you know where the place is. I don’t have to explain right?

 

And today is B.A.P debut day. What is B.A.P? Are they people or rice? (Bap is Korean means rice.)

 

B.A.P is name of a boy band. B.A.P stands for BEST, ABSOLUTE, PERFECT. Consist six members. The leader is Bang YongGuk. What? You used to hear that name? Oh… don’t worry. Some of you must have heard his name because he used to be the maknae and rapper of one of underground group before and some of you might heard his name if you a Secret Time because YongGuk used to feat with Secret main vocal, Jieun in her solo song, Going Crazy. Yeah! That’s right. The one with deep voice with a charming gummy smile.

 

Next is the face of the group. I have to admit  he is goodlooking but not as goodlooking as Daehyun Oppa. Lol. What did you just HyunSoo ah. Erkk… let’s just pretend you didn’t hear anything. Kay back to the visual of the group. His name is HimChan. Kim HimChan. What? You also used to hear his name? Aishhh… of course it is because he used to be MC on MTVShow and also appeared as a lead actor in Going Crazy Music Video. Yeah, that lucky guy who got a chance to kiss Min HyoRin.

 

Hmm… who’s next? Oh yeah, YoungJae. Yoo YoungJae. I met him once before when Daehyun Oppa called me and asked me to send Omma’s Kimchi to him since he said he missed Omma food so much. YoungJae Oppa have a baby face looking. His chubby cheeks are so fluffy. If that was a marshmallow or cotton candy, I gladly eat it. But, since Oppa live in dorm and rarely contact me, I think YoungJae Oppa already took my place as his best friend because every time he calls me, he will talk about YoungJae Oppa like half an hour then later he will ask about my health. Wow! Are you jealous? Wait what?! Heck NO! I think so.

 

Change topic! Next, let me introduce you with Moon JongUp. Daehyun Oppa called him Moon Angel since he is so nice and always smile. According to Daehyun Oppa, JongUp Oppa is dancer. So, no wonder when the first time I saw him before I was almost droll because of his bicep. Totally different if you compare to Daehyun Oppa who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter