Moment 30

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I just want to inform that in this chapter, there will two pov. One is from Hyunsoo and the other one is from Jimin. In this chapter... 99% JiSoo moments. Hope you like it ^^ Happy reading.

 

We were both sitting on the swings at the playground, watching the beautiful fountain in front of us. Right now, the only thing in my mind right now is to get the hell away from the person next to me. She’s totally ruining my mood. What else she wants from me? I already sacrificed a lot of things. I should be at home right, finishing my damn assignment.

 

“Let him go. He’s mine.”

 

My thought stopped when she started to speak. Let him go? Seriously? Is she joking? I don’t even think like I’m dating someone right now. I feel like I’m just carefree woman who only has her family and close friends. I gripped on the swing so hard, gritting my teeth. I promised Daehyun to keep myself away from this kind of question and I will keep it.

 

 I turned and saw that she had been staring at me. A smirk formed on my face. “Him? Who?”

 

“You don’t have to play dumb. You know who I am talking about, Kim Hyunsoo.”

 

I let the questioned unanswered. After a moment of silence, I stood up and started to walk away, leaving her alone. It wills be such a waste of time sitting there, hearing words and sentences about Daehyun is hers.

 

I can hear the sound of her heels from my back. “Aish, she’s following me,” I murmured. I stopped my track and turned around. She stopped immediately. A sighed escaped. “What do you want?” I asked with my boring face.

 

“Easy. I told you already. Leave Daehyun alone. I don’t know that you really that dumb until you can’t understand such an easy word.”  A smirk plastered on her face. I gritted my teeth, taking a deep breath and let it out slowly before turned back and continued walking away. But then my body jerked back when she pulled my left wrist and held out my hand. “Don’t make me pull this ring out by myself.”

 

I snapped back. “I don’t understand what you are talking about. Now, please. I need to go. I have bunched other things to do than sitting here and hear your nonsense talk.” Then I walked away again but stopped when a faint sob came into my sense. Slowly I turned around and saw Seoyoung already kneeled down, covering her face with her palm. The sob still can be heard causing my legs walked slowly towards her.

 

“Why are you even crying?” I blinked, asking her. She looked up and stared at me with her swollen red eyes. Then I heard her mumbled something. I sighed frustrated. Am I in some kind of new drama or what? If it is true, I don’t to act with her. I prefer Lee Minho instead. Geez.

 

“Can’t you just say it out loud? I can’t really catch up what you said.”

 

Seoyoung stood up and looked at me with her dark orbs and bravely stated, “I love him. I still love him. Can’t you get that?”

 

I closed my eyes, unwillingly digested her words. Painful. That’s what I felt. Why do I feel guilty out of sudden?

 

“And why are telling this? I don’t even know which Daehyun you been talking about.”

 

“Please, stop your acting. I know you knew. I saw you before, when we both still together. And I saw that…,” she’s pointing at my necklace, “… on Daehyun too. He wears that ring at his necklace just like you. Is that your promise ring? How you guys can make promises when you knew what exactly happening to us. But wait, I wonder if you know the reason why are we breaking up,” she mumbled the last part.

 

Wait? There’s something I didn’t know?

 

“W…what do you mean?” I asked, stuttering.

 

“The reason why we breaking up is because…” I waited the word came out of her but I received nothing but a so uninvited voice. I turned around and saw Jimin was walking towards. What the hell is he doing here?! I thought he’s going home already.

 

“What are you doing here?” “Who are you?” Two questions from two different clueless persons. Jimin grinned at me before laced our fingers together. My eyes widen in shock. I tried to pull away but the grip is just so hard.

 

“Toki ah! (it’s mean bunny in Korean ^^) I have been looking for you everywhere. Your mom called me and tell me that you haven’t arrived home yet,” he explained but only earning a frown from me. Why would Omma call him when she does know about me getting home late? Plus she doesn’t even have this idiot’s number! And she could just call my cell phone instead! And what is he doing here?!!

 

“Don’t….” I’m about to say something but he cut me off. “You’re making me so worried, Toki.” He my cheek softly.

 

“T….toki?”

 

Since what century he started to call me Toki?! I’m not his freaking baby bunny. But then someone cleared . We turned back our gaze towards Seoyoung who’s currently looking at us with a right eyebrows been rose up. Jimin smiled at her.

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I forget that you were here. I’m currently too worried about this cute Toki of mine over here. Where’s my manner right? I’m Jimin, Hyunsoo’s boyfriend.”

 

He s her arm around my waist while I looked at him disbelief. I bet he really do want to die early. Who allowed him to say that? Plus since when he love to cross the personal space that I created. Should I put a police crime scene tape around me or what?

 

Seoyoung looked at us full of confusion. I slowly pushed Jimin away, free myself from his held. “He’s no…”

 

Then I felt my body turned around before I felt something soft and warm on my lips. My eyes widen when I realised Jimin was kissing me. His lips were freaking sealed with mine! I tried to push him away but fail. Suddenly, he was too strong. After a few seconds, he started to pull apart, leaving me alone gasping for oxygen. , if Dae sees this, I don’t know that will happen next.

 

“Sorry if you had to see that. I didn’t see her all day since I was too busy with soccer training. So, let’s just say I missed her warm lips,” Jimin said, smiling sheepishly while my eyes still opened wide with jaw hanging.

 

“O…okay. But how come your girlfriend has a same ring that my boyfriend had.”

 

I mentally rolled my eyes when I heard she mentioned the boyfriend word. I wish I could just write down that Daehyun is my fiancé on a memo pad and stick it on her forehead. Shameless girl.

 

Jimin titled his head a bit while I mentally snorted. Is he trying to act cute? If he is, then he failed. He looked like a monkey titling it head because of some banana. Then, I saw Jimin pulled something from his pocket. The ring!

 

“You mean this? How B.A.P Daehyun cans have this too? There’s only a pair in this world since I’m the one who design it.”

 

Seoyoung’s eyes widen. Well, not just her, mine too. How can he have that?!

 

Jimin then looked at me with his eyes smile, “Can you help me put this on Toki? I have to take it off because of the training.”

 

I stared at him, unsatisfied but somehow I can actually understand his eyes gaze and slowly nodded my head before helped him put the necklace on. “Done,” I whispered.

 

“Thank you!” he replied happily and again laced on hand back together.

 

“We gotta go Seoyoung shii and congratulation on your relationship with Daehyun. He’s my idol. Please take a good care of him,” he bowed down causing me to bow too before dragged me out from the park, leaving Seoyoung alone.

 

“Kaja Toki!” he dragged me. “Stop calling me Toki idiot!”

 

“Toki! Toki! Toki!”

 

Seoyoung stared at the young couple until they disappeared from her sight. She titled her head. “I really don’t get it now,” she mumbled.

 

 

There’s only a silence along the way back home. I was walking a few steps front from Jimin while Jimin silently walked behind me with his hands in the jacket’s pockets. I sighed. I should just go home or at least brought a thicker jacket with me. It’s freaking winter and I felt like I was in the middle of the street and waiting myself die in froze. I glanced at Jimin. See! He even wore two layers on jacket while I’m currently still stuck in my school uniform.

 

I was then slowly rubbing my palms together in order to gain some heat. Aish, I should too wear a longer skirt. This one is too short for this kind of season.

 

But then I felt something on my shoulder and I realised Jimin’s jacket is now on my body. I looked at Jimin and he gave me his poker face. I tried to take it off but he grabbed my both hands and blew some hot breath on it before put it in his other jacket’s pocket, keeping it warm. We’re stopped there for awhile.

 

I kept my head low, only staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter