Moment 2

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mommy…”

“Hurmm…” I hummed as a respond to my son.

“You know that when daddy comes to pick me up at the nursery, all of my friends’ mothers start to fangirling.”

“Really?”

“Yup. And one of my friend said to me that his mother always talk about daddy and used to say that you took her place.” He said while his hand busy drawing a horse, I guess.

I took a look at him. That wasn’t even a surprised to me actually. I got used to this kind of situation when Daehyun and I started becoming friend.

“Does daddy know about this?” Youngjae just nodded his head. “What did he said?”

“Daddy said doesn’t worry because nobody can replace mommy and he love mommy so much although mommy love to call him Mr. Octopus.”

Seriously Dae…. --‘

“Oh.”

Youngjae put down his drawing stuff and sat on my lap. “What’s wrong, baby?” I asked.

“Why mommy and daddy never call me Jaejae when we go and see B.A.P uncles?” he asked. I chuckled a bit.

“It is because when we call you Jaejae, your uncle Youngjae will answer too. Both of you have a same name.” he pouted.

“But I love being call Jaejae.” I pinched his chubby cheek. “Mommy~~” he whined.

“Fine. I will ask your daddy to tell your favorite uncle to change his call name.”

“Yeah!” he jumped on me.

“Ouch. Stop jumping Jaejae.”

“Sorry mommy.” He grinned. Just like his daddy, so damn irrating and annoying but too adorable to scold.

 

 

 

That night, after tucked YoungJae to his bed, I lay down on my bed. Then, I felt an arm around my waist. “Hey My Queen.” Daehyun said, giggled a bit.

“Hey My King.” I replied, chuckled.

“How are you today? Have great off day?” he asked. Somehow, I never get tried with his cheesy words and skin ship.

“I’m fine. Of course I’m havin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter