Moment 24

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh bamboo shoots! I leaved my ID in the room. I grabbed Daehyun’s hand, stopping him from kept on walking. He turned, looking at me with a questioned look, “What’s wrong?” he asked, correcting his snapback.

 

“I leave my ID back in the hotel. Wait here, I’ll be right back.”

 

 

 

“There you are. How can you ran away from my purse?” l babbled, placing back the ID in my purse before walked towards the door.

 

Knock knock knock

 

I opened the door and Jimin was standing in front of me. “Ready?”

 

I tilted my head. Ready? Ready for what?

 

He chuckled, “Forget? Right? We’re going to museum.”

 

Oh yeah. Wait, but I didn’t agree didn’t I?

 

“But I already…” he cut me off. “Promise Daehyun isn’t it?” he said, smile lightly. Okay, that’s a super warm smile but I felt it’s kinda weird because he ever smiles at me before. Only smirk. The annoying, arrogant smirk.

 

I nodded, “Yeah. Sorry.”

 

“It’s okay. But I was thinking maybe…”

 

“Hyunsoo...” someone called and I turned to the voice owner. It’s Daehyun.

 

“Hey.” We both said unison.

 

“Hey.” He greeted Jimin and looked back at me, “What took you so long?” he asked, played with my hand and pouting, making his sausage lips looks more y than ever. I raised my eyebrows. Okay, this is getting weirder.

 

Why is he acting up like this? Is he…jealous?

 

“Jimin ask me to go the museum with him….” once again Jimin cut me off. What the heck? What day is today? Day to cut my words?

 

“We should go together! It’s totally will be a zero fun if I go there…alone.”

 

Together? To the teddy bears museum? Yeah! I always wanted to go and meet the teadies and I knew Daehyun also wanted to go there since he’s a huge fan of teddies and fluffy stuffs. Pfft.

 

Daehyun looked at me and I gave him my best and most powerful puppy eyes. Nobody can resist my puppy stare not even my Appa. Hehehe, I giggled inside my head.

 

“Sure. Why not? It wills more fun. I hope,” he mumbled the last sentence. Hmm, Dae, I still can hear you duh.

 

“Great! Let’s go!” I said excitedly; pull the both men’s hands, Daehyun on my right and Jimin on my left. I was about to take my first step towards the fancy elevator when Daehyun pull back his hand. I looked at him. Oh please, don’t tell me that he will sulk again.

 

“I want to be on your left,” he said.

 

“Eh? Wae?”

 

“Nothing. Just feel like it,” he said, moving to my left side and laced our fingers together while Jimin slowly move on my right but seems hesitated to hold my hand back. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand and once again pull these two pabos to the elevator.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my god. This is so cute,” I squealed and earned a husky chuckled from Daehyun or should I say fiancé? I don’t know because he took back the ring last night. So, am I considering as his fiancé? Although there’s no ring on my finger.

 

“That will be you and this guy over here is me,” he said, patting the teddy’s head. I looked at him and nodded. It’s felt weird to be honest.

 

This is our first time having a date outside and furthers away the park in my house complex and away from the café. It’s fun actually but I feel like I was going out with a stranger because the way Daehyun dressed up is so not him. He usually just wears a pair of short denim and a plain t-shirt but this guy in front of me right now?

 

Totally different…

 

Sunglasses, although there’s no sunlight in here because we’re freaking in the building. Snapback, well, the snap is fine. It’s making him looked more… hmm… hot. Okay, forget it. I didn’t said anything. The snap make him look good. Yup, good! And the face mask, I can’t even see his face when I’m talking to him. in one glance, he might look like a stalker or a sasaeng fan. A sasaengg fan of mine? Lol. So full of yourself idiot.

 

I glanced at Jimin who is now right beside me. He only wears simple black jeans with blue t-shirt. Simple but nice. He not looks like a weirdo. I turned around and looked at Daehyun. I patted his shoulder, asking him to look at me. Daehyun turned and looked down, raised up his eyes brows. I called him to come closer to me, signalling him to kneel down a bit so that I can reach him.

 

He kneels down, staring at me with a blur face even Jimin is looking at me with a questioned look. I reached out for his face mask and took it off. Daehyun’s eyes widen, shocked with my sudden action even Jimin looked so shocked. Then, I pull away his sunglasses and put the items in my Chanel sling handbag.

 

After that, I took off his snapback and messed his hair a bit before put back the snapback on his head. Then, I stepped back again and grinned at him. “Much better.”

 

“Hyunnie…,” he called. I hummed as I took out my phone.

 

“People might saw me,” he said, quietly. I looked at him, blink. I pulled Jimin’s hand, asking him to stand next to me. “Jimin ah, does he look familiar?”

 

Jimin blinked and took a look at Daehyun. “Well, to be honest yes. A bit. But if people really look at you then they might find out. The snapback is covering your face.”

 

“See! Don’t worry okay. They won’t know and I just want to feel like I’m going out with someone who I knew. Jung Daehyun that I knew since before not the Daehyun that already famous.” I mumbled the last sentences.

 

Daehyun hugged my shoulder. “Okay. I’m not mad at you. I’m just shock, that’s all.”

 

I looked up and saw a beautiful smile that I crave since before. The one that I missed a lot. The same smile that I saw on the first day we met. I grinned at him and pulled his hand so that he will follow me to next teddy booth. “Kaja!!”

 

Daehyun followed my steps, chuckling at my childish side. Hey! It is not easy to see okay. This side of mine will only come out once in four years. Ya! Hyunsoo ah, once in four years? Who do you think you are? A leap year? Pftt

 

Jimin walked behind us, slowly. Maybe he didn’t want to interrupt our…erk…date? Yeah, date. Well, I have to thank him after this for suggesting this place.

 

Hmm, actually this pabo, Jimin isn’t so bad duh. He’s a great friend I assumed because if he’s not, I bet Jinyoung already punches him away. So, why he have act like a jerk when he was with me?

 

Jimin is totally a lucky pabo. Let say, if the incident of him kicking my leg and my ankle can’t heal. That will causing me to use a cane or a wheelchair to walk around and I might already voodoo doll him. Bent his legs to the left, right, up and down. Or maybe I just fold the doll to two and the end! Jimin…died. The power of voodoo doll.  Okay, Vixx’s voodoo dolls song que! Hahaha

 

But like I said before, he is lucky if not….nobody can save him.

 

Pftt… Ya! You think you’re a witch or something? You don’t even know how voodoo dolls looked like idiot.

 

Shut up. Don’t spoil my freaking imagination.

 

“Are you talking to yourself again Hyunsoo?”

 

I looked up only to find Daehyun with a wrinkle on his forehead and his eyebrows rise up. i quickly shook my head. This guy knows me too much. “Don’t deny. Go on,” he said before continued walked in front of me. “I won’t judge,” he continued, grinning.

 

Oh god! That is so embarrassing!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, I’ll see you tonight?” say Daehyun as I nodded to him. He sent me to the hotel room while Jimin already went back to the boys’ room.

 

 After spending almost two hours in the museum, Daehyun suggested us to go to the waterfall and when we arrived at the spot. My jaw hanging because of the view. The view is so pretty! And that brat Jimin suggested us to go to the Love Land but ended up got a smack on his head by Daehyun.

 

Why is earned the smack? I don’t know. Daehyun said later when I reached my 20’s then I will understand. Hmmm...

 

And I did ask them to bring me to the Hallasan National Park but I received a big ‘No’ from the two idiots. According to Daehyun, with the flat shoes on my feet, my suggestion is the worst cause I might end up walking without a pair of shoes after hiking and according to Jimin; hiking is not for a girl.

 

I meant like seriously??! If my shoes worn out, they can just carry me to climb down the mountain right? And hiking is not for a girl? Then what about soccer? It’s not for a girl too?

 

Well, their decision ending up with me pouting all the way the tour and thank god, they agreed to go to Pyoseon Beach. There’s a lot of family over there. Playing, picnic and more. I smiled looking at lovely side and kinda imagining about my future with him, if you know what I meant.

 

“Yeah. I’ll see you tonight,” I smiled, closing the door. Once the door was close, I leaned my back on the door and held my chest. A smile formed on my lips. That’s was amazing! My dream finally came true! Finally we had a date far away from my house where my parents can stalk us. I knew Appa always stalks us. He even brought Hyunjun to join him.

 

Happy dance time!

 

I shake my body to the left and right and I was about to jump in front of the door when someone knock it.

 

I titled my head. Who can that be? The girls? Wait, they’re already in here. Daehyun maybe. I straighten my messy shirt ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter