Moment 22

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My hand still held my precious lips. How am I supposed to explain to Daehyun about this? Something that I save for him until the day he promise me to be the most happy day of my life. But now? Everything is gone. Gone. Tears threaten to come out but I held it in.

 

Everyone had been asking about what exactly happening, include that guy.

 

“Yeah. What’s wrong?” That guy asked. What’s wrong?! He really asking me what’s wrong?!

 

But, his voice sounded familiar to me. I swore I heard his voice somewhere before. I turned and looked at him.

 

My eyes widen. Seriously?! I kissed him?! O.M.G

 

“Yah! Park Jimin! What the hell are you doing here?” I asked him, yelled a bit. He sighed. Instead of answering my question, he looked in front, “JinYoung ah. You just continue your drive if not we gonna be late. Everything is fine. It’s just this idiot is too shock when she saw my handsome, cute face.”

 

JinYoung nodded and start drove back.

 

“Your handsome, cute face? Do you need a mirror?” I said, rolled my eyes. “Now please answer me. Why are you here?”

 

“I was invited too duh.”’ He replied in a boring tone. “And why are pushing me idiot? It’s hurt you know.” He continued. His words remind me back to the kissing incident. I was about to open my mouth, to answer his question before he cut me off.

 

“And why are kissing my nose?” he asked, raised his brows.

 

His nose? Nose?

 

I titled my head. I kissed his nose? Not his lips? “Your nose?”

 

“Yeah. If you really wanted to kiss me, you should just have tell me.” he said, wiping his nose. “Eww. Your saliva is here.”

 

“It’s not your lips?” I asked, ignoring his whining.  He shook his head, “Are you really want to kiss me or something?”

 

I shook my head, virgiously. I thought I kissed his lips. “I rather die than kissing you pabo.”

 

“Yeah, right. I’m too handsome for you anyway.” He said, correcting his seat before continued played with his phone.

 

“Why are you next to me before? One second you were on your seat, another second you already next to me?” I asked, searching back my phone which I think I already threw it somewhere in the car.

 

“You kept on glancing at me. That’s why I came to you.” he said without looking at me.

 

“Looking for this?” Haneul asked, showing my phone. I nodded, smiling at him. “Gomawo.” He replied it with smile.

 

I glanced on Jimin, sighed. Why he has to be here? Joining us?

 

Park Jimin. He’s my senior at school, a year older than me. I don’t really talked to him because, one, he’s one of the popular guy in school. That’s one time; I have to queue up for almost 15 minutes just because there’s another 10 girls wanted to talk to him. For god sake, I just want to ask him about the soccer club meeting. And yes! He is also the president of the soccer club, the captain, the hero. Everyone really paid him a respect, including teachers and maybe that’s why he became so arrogant. And I HATE this type of guy.

 

What’s make me hate him even more? He thinks he’s the greatest one so he never said sorry to anyone including to me, although he’s the reason why I can’t attend school for almost two weeks. He’s freaking kicked my leg during the practice, causing my ankle to sprain and cracked a bit. I still remember that DaeHyun almost came to school to kick his . If I haven’t stopped him, I’m not sure whether Jimin will be on the planet anymore. He’s might already flew away to Mato Planet.

 

I guess I have to bear with him for this freaking three days. I sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

After 1 hour 5 minutes sitting in the flight, next to Jimin, I finally managed to breathe correctly. He kept on disturbing me. I prayed really hard so that my hand won’t land on his cheek. So far, for this three hours living with him, he already have a gut to hug, hold my hand and tell the stewardess that I’m his girlfriend. What the….

 

I’m pretty sure that I told him already that I have a boyfriend. But still, he keeps on bugging me like he doesn’t understand any single word that I said.

 

And now, finally I’m alone. Well, not exactly alone, the girls are here but there’s no Jimin! No Jimin! Should I do a happy dance? I chuckled as I pack out my luggage.

 

“I’m going out. See ya!” YoungEun told us disappeared behind the door. A click sound telling us that YoungEun already went out. I glanced at MinHee who now standing at the balcony, taking the fresh air of Jejudo.

 

“You’re not going out?” I asked. She turned around and shook her head. “Why not?”

 

“I want to accompany you.” She replied with a smile. Aww, what a great friend.

 

“You don’t have too. I’ll be fine. Don’t worry. Pity Haneul.” As usual, she smiled at me. Lucky Haneul, what lovely girl got to be by his side.

 

“How do you met Haneul? You never told me before.” I asked as put my last piece of cloth in the cupboard.

 

MinHee walked back inside the room and sat at the end of the bed. I’m waiting for her story anxiously. She chuckled looking at my expression. “Your face. Looks like waiting for me to announce the best study of the year.”  I pouted.

 

“Okay. Okay. Don’t do that face. You know I can’t resist it.”

 

“I know.” I grinned. “Palli tell me.”

 

“Okay. Okay. Hmm, how should I start?”

 

“How do you guys met?”

 

“Oh. Remember when we went to the mall and you have to go home early because you’re going to meet Daehyun and YoungEun got emergency call for her mom, asked her to pick her sister at the nursery?” I nodded.

 

“I called MyungSoo oppa to come and pick me up. He said okay but the one who came was Haneul. He said MyungSoo stuck in the middle of the jam.”

 

“So….”

 

“Iyup! He’s actually MyungSoo’s friend. Oppa also had a heart attack when he found out that I dated his best friend.” She chuckled. My mouth turned to ‘O’ shape, as a shock feel covered me.

 

“Close your mouth idiot.” She put her palm on the mouth, closing it. “So, what’s up with you and Jimin? Still hate each other?”

 

I snorted, “Don’t ask. You already know the answer.”

 

“I knew it.”

 

 

 

 

 

I went out for a walk alone s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter