Moment 9

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was laying on the bed, lifeless due of tiredness when Omma suddenly called my name from the living room.  “HyunSoo ah!”

 

“Neh!”I shouted answering her. Please don’t asked me to go downstairs. I’m currently too lazy to move. If you look at my position right now, you going to see me either like a whale stranded on the seashore or a sleepy full python that just finished ate a large crocodile. Your choice, I’m fine with any of it.

 

“Daehyun is on the phone.”

 

Daehyun oppa?!

 

I quickly stood up and running downstairs. Oh yeah, did I tell yet? It’s already two months since the last time we met each other and almost three months we’re officially called ourselves as best friend. I even knew his favourite boxer. His omma showed it to me once when me and my family went to his house and have a dinner together.

 

Oppa’s face was really red due to embarrassment. I still remember that I almost pee on the sofa because I laughed so hard. But let me tell you something about his boxer. If I ever see that boxer again, I will totally try my best to get rid of it. You know what? The boxer wasn’t longer in a brown colour. The colour already changed to erk… I don’t know. Cream or white maybe? And there’s a hole at the side of it! Almost as large as a golf ball. Don’t tell Daehyun that I tell you guys about this. He might kill me soon.

 

I grabbed the phone from omma before yelled out through the phone. “Oppa!!” Omma just smiled at my attitude.

 

“Ya! You want me to be deaf or what?!” he scolded. I can imagined Daehyun pull the phone away from his precious ear. I chuckled. “Mianhae.”

 

“Hahaha. Gwenchana. How are you? Did you miss me?” he teased. Miss him? Hmmm… maybe a little.

 

“Miss you? No way! But…hmmm… I did miss someone actually.”

 

“I know. That someone is me!” “NO! I’m talking about the cute bellboy at the hotel.”

 

“Okay! Stop it! That’s enough. That bellboy is not cute. I’m way cuter than him and I still remember your deathly glare that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter