Moment 10

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m so nervous.” He said. I smiled lightly at him.

 

“You’re going to be fine.” His hyung patted his head. Daehyun just respond to his hyung by nodding his head. I knew deep inside him, he still nervous. I can see his hand shaking.

 

“Okay guys! Get ready. The show will be start in 1 minute!” one of the teacher gave them the order. Daehyun took a very deep breathe. “Let’s go HyunSoo ah.” “Neh.”

 

Seunghyun oppa lead the way out from the backstage. I looked at Daehyun and he did looked at me. Okay, to be exact stared at me. “You will be fine. Trust me uri Daehyun can do it. Do like the first you sang in front of me. Hwaiting!”

 

 

 

The announcer called out the next performers’ name. Daehyun is one of them. The stage turned dark before three spotlight shine above the three guys on the stage. Daehyun looked at bit pale. He correcting the position of his spectacle, his eyes looking around, finding his love ones. He smiled when he saw his parents.

 

Now it’s his turn to sing. Show everyone oppa, how amazing is your voice. His angelic voice managed to make people amazed him. I’m proudly smiling at him. I really want to shout at everyone here to tell them that guy on the stage who really talent is my best friend. I really wanted to but I don’t want to think that I’m crazy.

 

 

“Wow bro! I don’t know you were that good. Right appa?” Daehyun’s appa nodded his head agreed with his hyung.

 

“My son is so talented.” Daehyun’s omma hugged him, kissing his cheek repeatly. Oppa blushed really hard he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter