Moment 21

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already two months passed since the last accident and now DaeHyun already back in Korea and currently having his break after promoting their new album Badman. As usual, he pulled up the high note, the members dance awesomely and so on. And don’t forget my usual routine when watching them performing, FANGIRLING~

 

“Yeah! We’re going to Jejudo this weekend.” YoungEun excited voice, brought me back to reality. She smiled widely, slinging her arm around her boyfriend arm, Park JinYoung. The guy nodded, agreed with YoungEun.

 

“Wah!!” I wow her, envy. I never went on a vacation with DaeHyun. I meant after we started dating of course. We’re date after his debut, making every move is so hard. Te only date that we usually have is at the park in front of my house or the furthest one is at the café which is only three blocks away from my house.

 

“And we book two hotel rooms.” She said, grinning. Two? Are they supposed to share the room.

 

“Why two?” I asked, sipping the hot mocha.

 

“Because….” Hanging.

 

“Because?” I asked, titled my head.

 

“You’re going with us!” they said, unison, excitedly.

 

What?!

 

“I…” I been cut off by MinHee who just came into the café with….a guy?

 

“Hey guys! Sorry I’m late.” MinHee greeted us. She pulled the chair next to me and the guy sat on the chair beside JinYoung.

 

Who is that guy? Boyfriend?

 

“Guys, this Haneul.” She introduced, answering my unofficial question. The guy looked at us and smiled sweetly before introduced himself. “Annyeonghasayo Kang Haneul imnida.”

 

“Your man?”

 

“Your guy?”

 

“Your namja chingu??”

 

Three questions in row, making MinHee blushed, nodded shyly. Wow! She keeps the secret from us.

 

“How long?” YoungEun asked. “Two months.”

 

Two months? Daebak! How can she manage to keep it away from us?

 

“Wooowwwwwwwwwww.” A long wow from me, YoungEun and JinYoung.

 

MinHee blushed so badly, cover her face with her palm while Haneul pretending to be busy with his phone.

 

“Ehemm…erk... so what time are we going to the airport tomorrow?” MinHee cleared , changing the topic. Good job,

 

“Our flight is at noon. So, I’m going to pick us around 10.50. Is it okay? And all of us gather at YoungEun’s house.

 

“Okay!”

 

 

 

 

4 days later…

 

 

 

“Take care of yourself.” Omma kissed my forehead. “Noona! Don’t forget buy something for me!” HyunJun shouted from inside the car. I mehrong at him and he mehrong at me back. What a great.

 

“Bye bye.” Omma bid her goodbye and drove away.

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong

 

YoungEun opened the door.  “Yolo!” I shook my head, “Nice greeting.” I said, sarcastically. She just grinned; open the door widely for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter