Moment 3

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 years ago…

 

 

Busan currently too crowded with people. Yeah, of course. There’s a festival will be held here. It’s kind of flower thing festival and all the flowers were so beautiful. My parent always brought me and my siblings here, in Busan when there’s flower festival.

 

My family and I live in Seoul but we always come here to have a family outing. I tell you, Busan is a great town. I meant it, seriously.

 

And that’s the moment I met him.

 

“Noona, fast. Quick. If not we cannot see the flowers.” My baby brother kept pushing me.

 

“Alright… alright… stop pushing me already.” I said and held his hand and tried to walk into the crowd, to find a better view place.

 

“Hyunsoo ah! Over here.” My appa was calling me.  I walked towards him, still holding my brother’s hand.

 

And during that time, I didn’t realize my hairpin fell off.

 

“Pew. So many people today.” I said.

 

“Appa. Noona is too slow and she let the crowd pushed me.”

 

“Excuse me? They pushed me too, duh. You were the one who supposed to protect cause you’re a boy.” I said, crossing my hand on my chest.

 

“But you…”

 

“Unnie, isn’t that your hairpin?” my younger sister said, pointing on something shiny on the pathway. Oh yeah, I just realized about my sister presence.

 

I took a look at the shiny stuff. That’s my favorite ribbon hairpin. I sighed and walked toward the hairpin.

 

I bend to pick it up. I rubbed it a bit, threw away the dust.

 

And when I stood up, “I’m so sorry.”

 

All I felt was wet and sticky. I even smelled like a coffee and my jacket was totally ruined.

 

“I’m so sorry.” He said. He tried to wipe the coffee on my cloth, but no used.

 

I sighed. “It’s okay.” I said, although the truth is totally not.

 

How can it be okay? I smelled like a coffee and my jacket not longer in a white color. My whole body wet and sticky and the coffee were actually quite warmed so yeah it kind of hurt my skin too.

 

“No... N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter