Moment 23

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sound of my phone ringing woke me up, with a smile. I clicked on the screen, ‘Wakey wakey my little sunnie!’

 

I giggled, reading the text sent by Daehyun. ‘Awake already your highness.’ I replied the text.

 

‘Good. Now palli wash up. I wait for you downstairs. ^^’

 

I grabbed my towel and walked to the bathroom. The room was so quite, seems like MinHee and YoungEun already went out. I brushed my teeth and when I looked at my lips, last night kisses came appeared in my head. I blushed, holding my lips.

 

My first kiss

 

I the water heater and stepped into the warm water. But there’s something really bothering me since yesterday. Park Jimin. His eyes, I don’t really understand it. What exactly he tries to tell me?

 

“Hisss…” I hissed at the pain of my skin getting burn because of the water getting to hot. Aish, see that Jimin guy really bring me a bad luck. I turned off the shower and quickly leaving the bathroom to apply some cream to lessen the pain.

 

“Ah, my skin looks so red,” a heavy sigh escaped from my lips.

 

 

 

I walked at the lobby, searching for Daehyun. From far I saw him sitting near the indoor fish pond. I tip topping, walking towards him. I raised my hand, want to close his eyes to surprise him but my intention stopped right away when I heard he’s talking to the fishes in the pond.

 

“Ya, I told you already that HyunSoo willing spend half of her day in the bathroom,” he said, throwing some food platelets to the fishes.

 

“I don’t know. I’m not a prevy guy, so I always avoiding myself from ask her,” he said again. “Huh? Well, technically I do want to know. Who doesn’t get curious right? But I can’t ask her because like what I already mention to you before, one, I’m a totally not a byuntae. Second, she might kill me if I ask her duh. And third…”

 

“And third?”

 

“And third, I think she must be related…” he lefted the sentences hanging and turned around. “J…jagiya?”

 

“I must be related to who?” I asked, looking at him demanded the answer. He gulped. “How long have you been here?”

 

“Well, I managed to see you doing another Finding Nemo movie.” He grinned at me as he face became red. Embarrass maybe? “Can we drop the topic and let’s have a breakfast? The worms in the stomach are requesting for food.”

 

A wrinkle formed on my forehead, “Worms? Ewww…”

 

“Everyone has them,” he said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter