Moment 28

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun stood himself up, staring at the newcomer with a fuming gaze. The girl walked towards the duo before bowed to the CEO of the company. After earning a little nod from the elder, she turned her gaze towards Daehyun, smiling at him innocently.

 

The old man took a deep breath and said, “I’ll give you both a chance to know each other. Tomorrow will be a press con that you have to attend and I expecting a good new from it. Daehyun,..” he looked deeply at the younger but only earning a glare from him, “….Do not mess up. Remember, your life, career and your little secret are in my hand. I can make you shine brighter than a star or I can just crush you down deeper than the underworld.”

 

Right after that, the elder leaved the young pair to have a little talk. Daehyun crushed himself onto the comfy sofa, ignoring the girl in front of him while the girl slowly sat herself on it without having an intention to change her gaze away from Daehyun.

 

“What the hell are you looking at?” Daehyun growled but the girl didn’t flinch at all. She smiled sweetly but only earned a frowned from the other. “Oppa,” she called, reaching out for Daehyun’s hand. Daehyun quickly pulled his hand out and hissed, “Don’t ever think about touch me.”

 

Instead of crying, the girl scoffed and rolled her eyes, “What did you said? Do not touch you? Well, should I remind you how clingy you are when we used to date before? Every second you want to be with me, kissing me, hugging me.”

 

“SHUT UP!” he yelled, standing up and slammed his fist on the wooden coffee table. Daehyun breathed unevenly. “That was before before you decided to dump me for some losers.”

 

“Hah?” she scoffed before continued, “You blame me?! All of those things will never happen if I didn’t saw you with that .”

 

Daehyun gritted his teeth. ‘? She called my love one a ?!’

 

“That has a name and her name is Kim Hyunsoo. And you know the best part is?”

 

“What?”

 

“She. My. Fiancé.”

 

As soon she digested the words that came out, her eyes widen and she looked at Daehyun with disbelief looks. “What?! How can you date her after breaking up with me?! How could you!”

 

Daehyun chuckled, smirking, “It is because I’m single and I love her. MORE than I love you. YOU ARE JUST A BIG MISTAKE.”

 

She slowly walked towards Daehyun, rising up her hand in the air ready to slap him. “What are you thinking you doing? Want to slap me? I wonder who you to slap me are. Oh right, I forget that you’re my biggest mistake. Hmm, but still you DON’T have right on me anymore, Lee Seoyoung.”

 

She smirked, putting down her hand to her side. Slowly she stood up next to him, patting his shoulder and whispered, “I wonder how much you love her? Will you rather to see her suffer and dying because I can make sure she gets it.”

 

Daehyun pushed her away, looking deeply at her. “What do you mean?” he said under his breath. He tightens his fist. Seoyoung smirked at him, chuckled a bit. “Do you ever wonder why she hasn’t called you yet? Trust me, she knew already and do you know about the pain? Well, I can personally send her more pictures of us or I can just go and meet her, introduce myself as your girlfriend.”

 

“You’re not my girlfriend!” he shouted, holding himself from slapping the other. His limit of patient already reached to max and he don’t know how long he can hold it anymore.

 

She chuckled, grabbing her handbag and walked towards the door. She’s about to twist the door knob when Daehyun grabbed his wrist. “Don’t you dare to go and see her or I personally kill you,” he growled. Seoyoung ripped back her wrist, looking at Daehyun with insult looks. “So you should know what you have to do Jung Daehyun. Either you’re the only one who suffer or her and your members. Your choice. Pick wisely dear or you will regret it.”

 

 

 

 

 

“One loaded chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and one strawberry cheesecake ice cream with M&N please,” Jimin put up his order while Hyunsoo waited for him at the table in the corner of the shop. Jimin kept on glancing on Hyunsoo and once in awhile a sigh escaped from his mouth.

 

“Your girlfriend seems a bit down today. Is she okay?” the worker said, passing the ice cream at him. Jimin just smile lightly. ‘My girlfriend? I wish.’

 

“She’s fine. Just a bit tired I guess. Thanks,” he said, paying the ice creams before moved towards the other. From far, the sight of Hyunsoo can be seen and she still kept on staring her phone. Another sighs escaped from Jimin. ‘I wonder how many times I had been sighing today.’

 

“Here your ice cream Miss Kim. And this is mine,” he said, taking a seat across her. Hyunsoo mumbles a thank you, smiling at Jimin. Seeing her smile lead another pain in Jimin. ‘I know how hurt it is. I feel it all the time.’

 

Maybe nobody knows about this except Jinyoung and maybe Daehyun, Jimin actually has a crush over Hyunsoo since the first time he saw her in the soccer team. Acting mean and arrogant on her is just another way to a have a little communication with Hyunsoo since she isn’t a type of girl who going to say hey on boys first. And by being mean to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter