Moment 31

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Argh!!!!” I shouted as loud as I can on the school roof top. Behind me, there were two more girls who were staring at my back. I turned and sent them my deadly glare causing two of them flinched at their spot. Dramatically I fell down on the floor, ruffling my hair until it turned messy. “Why? Why? And why?!!!!!”

 

“Erk, Hyunsoo ah,” Minhee called me. I looked at her with a fuming gaze. Both of Minhee and Youngeun gulped so hard before tried to say something. “Everything will be fine.”

 

“Go away,” I murmured but two of them still tried to approach me so they ignored my warn. I closed my eyes, biting my lips. “Hyunsoo ah.”

 

“I said go away! I need some time for myself.” I snapped causing both of my best friends ran away, leaving me alone at the roof top. A heavy sigh escaped from me. “Why everything had to so mess up.”

 

I laid myself on the cold floor, ignoring the cold wind that kept blowing. The only thing that I felt was hot and I desperately wanted to punch someone right. This morning incident once again appeared in my head.

 

 

 

Ding…dong…ding…dong

 

“Jimin’s here. I gotta go,’’ I said, sipping the warm milk and leaved the house after pecked Omma and Appa’s cheek. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag and ran to the front door. Once I opened it, a sight of Jimin leaned again the wall, smirking at me greeting my eyes. I walked towards him, showing him my boring face. “Why are you smirking idiot?”

 

“There’s a milk stain at the corner of your lips,” he said, grinning. My eyes widen, quickly wiped my mouth to get rid of the stain. “Stop it. It’s gone already. Let’s go,” he said, intertwined our hands and leading me the way.

 

“You don’t have to hold my hand pabo. I know where the school is. And why out of sudden you want to go to the school with me? Are you hit you head at something or what?”

 

“Aniya. I just felt like I need someone to accompany me. That’s all.”

 

“Oh.”

 

The whole journey to the school somehow became super awkward. None of us speak up. And within a few minutes, we already arrived to the school.

 

“You want me to walk you to your class?” he asked, correcting his hair. I shook my head. “It’s okay. You have dance practice right this morning?”

 

“Oh, yeah. I totally forget about it. Thanks for remind me. But now, let me at least walk you to your locker.” I rolled my eyes. What a stubborn boy.

 

Both of us then work to towards my locker but I realised something weird about today. I glanced my surrounding and I saw almost everyone was staring at me. I titled my head a bit and looked at Jimin.

 

“Hmm, Jimin?”

 

He hummed and looked down. Aish, out of sudden I feel so short.

 

“Why I feel like everyone is staring at me?” I asked. Jimin raised his left eyebrows a little and looked at surrounding. “Well, it’s not just you. They were staring at us.”

 

“But why?” I mumbled. He shrugged and pulled my hand to fasten our path. But suddenly, I felt someone else was pulling my left hand causing me yelped in shock. I turned and saw it was Minhee and next to her were Youngeun and Jinyoung.

 

“We need to talk,” Youngeun said, crossing her arm over her chest, earning nods from Minhee and Jinyoung. Jimin looked at me and I did the same. Both of us were so clueless. Is something happen? Did we do anything wrong?

 

Both of us nodded our head and trailed the trio to school’s backyard. I kept on glancing at Jimin, hoping that he would tell me something but all I got was a same blur face from the elder.

 

All of us arrived at the backyard and the trio kept on staring at us. Then I noticed, they wasn’t really looking us, they were actually focusing their eyes at our intertwined hands. I quickly pulled my hand from Jimin’s gripped while Jimin sheepishly smile, rubbing his back neck softly.

 

“What happened?” I asked, demanding answer.

 

“We’re the one who suppose to asking you that. What happened?” Jinyoung said, unsatisfied. Jimin looked at his best friend and said, “What do you mean?”

 

 “Yeah. What do you guys mean?” I said, supporting Jimin since both of us had zero ideas about what is going on.

 

“Can you explain this?” Minhee said, shoving at us a piece of A4 paper. I frowned and slowly focusing my gaze to the white sheet and my eyes immedieately widen when I saw what was on the paper. I looked at Jimin and he also has the same expression like me.

 

“Where do you have this?” Jimin asked, still staring at the paper. I took a deep breath. No wonder everyone was looking at us like we just committed so kind of murder.

 

“This thing was already speared to the whole school. What do you guys think you doing?” Youngeun said, shaking her head.

 

“This is all just some misunderstanding,” I snapped back.

 

“Yeah! It’s not like what you think.”

 

Minhee sighed. “Would you mind explain to us what is exactly happening until both of you can kiss one another?”

 

Jimin and I nodded our head and started explaining. Someone might saw what happened yesterday and took a picture of us kissing and spread it to the whole school. Gosh, why everything have to be so mess up?!

 

“So, you’re not cheating on Daehyun oppa?” Youngeun asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Of course not. Why would I do that anyway?”

 

“What are going to do now?” Jinyoung said, softly. “Yeah. Both of you were not just some kind of normal student. Jimin is the school hero and Hyunsoo is the school favourite. This thing is totally bring you down,” Minhee stated, earning nods from Youngeun.

 

Jimin sighed and looked at me. He faintly smiled at me and I knew what the smile means. It means that he was sorry. I replied back with a light smile, slowly shaking my head and mouthed, “Not your fault.”

 

“I can just tell them the truth,” I said, smiling a little and Jimin nodded his head, agreed with me. “They…” I was about to continue when suddenly we heard a conversation of a group of students at the other side of the thin wall.

 

“Do you think Jiminnie sumbanim and Hyunsoo sumbanim really date?” one of the girls asked as all five of us, keeping ourselves in silent to hear the discussion.

 

“Maybe. They kind of close don’t you think? And I’m also kinda ship them together.”

 

Jimin looked at me, grinning and replied him with a punch at his arm causing him to softly wince in pain.

 

“What if they don’t date?”

 

“Well, you heard what Suwon said right? He saw both of them at the park and they’re freaking kiss one another and Jimin sunbae even walked Hyunsoo sunbae go back home.”

 

I rolled my eyes hearing the kids. If I ever meet this Suwon guy, I want to staple him to the wall and warn him about stalking other people.

 

“Yeah and have you see this picture. Oh god! I hope I get a boyfriend like Jimin sunbae. Someone who will walk me back home, offering his jacket while I’m cold. Someone that will try to keep myself warm during the cold weather.”

 

“But if they’re not dating. I bet one of them must be freaking desperate. Kissing people without permission,” this time it was a male student. “Yeah. I will totally lose my respect towards them.”

 

I frowned when I heard what the juniors said. I didn’t mind about they're losing respect over me cause the school only know me because of my achievements in study, that’s all. I’m scared if they no longer respect Jimin. Jimin is a soccer school captain, the president of the club himself and not to mention that he also the school vice president. What will happen if the students no longer giving him respect?

 

Jimin sighed in defeat and stood himself straight and cleared his throat. All the juniors were in shocked when they saw Jimin was looking at them, crossing his arms. “Do you have other things to do? And for your information, Hyunsoo and I are….”

 

“Babe,” I called him, grabbing his hand and totally cut him out. Jimin looked at me disbelief, same goes to the other three idiots who also already came out from the hiding.

 

I glanced at the juniors and all of them were looking at us, anxiously waiting what will happen next. Jimin pull his hand slowly. “Hyunsoo ah.”

 

I smiled at him and quickly pecked his lips causing everyone gasped in shock. I looked at Jimin and his big eyes became more widen, leaving him in a huge shock state.

 

“You don’t have to scold them. They didn’t do anything wrong and I thought you have a dance practice? What are you waiting for? You’ll be late,” I said, smiling at him. Jimin slowly nodded his head and replied me, stuttering, “O…okay. I…I’ll see you during r…recess.”

 

I nodded my head and pushed Jinyoung and Jimin together towards the dance room’s way. Then I turned to look at the juniors and chuckled. “You guys don’t have class?”

 

All of them nodded their head and in a split second, all of them gone into their class. Once they out of my sight, a heavy sigh escaped from me.

 

“Hyunsoo ah,” Minhee called me but I just pretend like I didn’t hear anything and dragged myself to the rooftop.

 

And that’s how I got here. I glanced at my watch and again I sighed. I skipped two classed already and this is the first time I skipped class. Appa will totally kill me if the teachers tell him about this. I want to back to the class but I can’t. I can’t face them yet. They might shot me with bunch of questions.

 

Aish, all these things won’t happen if that stupid woman did came to see me yesterday!

 

Then I felt my phone vibrates. Lazily I pull the phone out from my pocket and click the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter