Moment 26

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the proposal, everyone moved to the hotel restaurant for a dinner. All of us were happily chatting among each other. The boys also revealed some of Daehyun’s attitude when he’s at the dorm. The talks went very well and I didn’t expect that all of us can get along very fast.

 

Done with the dinner, Himchan suggested us to play truth or dare and everyone agreed. “Excuse me; can we have an empty bottle?” Yongguk asked the waitress, earning a nod from her and after a few minutes, she came back with an empty bottle.

 

“Thanks,”

 

I think Himchan is so excited because he totally looked like he’s back when he was eight. He grabbed the bottle from Yongguk’s handle, excitedly looking at every single of us. He cleared his throat before continued what he got in his mind.

 

“Okay. The rules are simple. When you choose dare, please and please whatever you going to face later and if you choose truth, please don’t lie because…well, its truth. So, yeah tell us the truth and please ask something that makes everyone have a heart attack.

 

“Okay. Okay. We got it hyung.” Youngjae hissed. Himchan does talk too much duh. Himchan pouted hearing Youngjae’s whined. “Stop pouting. You look so ugly,” Youngjae commented causing all of us laugh like crazy.

 

“Gukkie,” he whined, grabbed Yongguk’s arm but got brushed away. “Everyone is so mean to me,” he pouted, looking away.

 

Yongguk shook his head over Himchan’s childish attitude. “Let’s play.” He said, spinning the bottle 360 degree. Everyone became anxious, curious about who will be the first victim. The bottle spinning around and started getting slow. From Minhee, it moved to Himchan causing Himchan to gulp the lump in his throat. He the one who suggested it but he also scared, what a man. Then, the bottle moved to Yongguk direction and finally stops in front of Zelo.

 

“ Junhong ah!” Himchan shouted, excitedly while the maknae sighed heavily. “Yongguk ah, ask him palli.”

 

Yongguk looked at Himchan with a wrinkle form on his forehead. “Ask what?”

 

“You know about that… when we back in LA.” Himchan said, causing everyone at the table looking at him curiously, wanting to know. Well, I also wanted to know about what happened when they back in LA.

 

Yongguk looked at Himchan with a blur face, causing Himchan to roll his eyes in frustration. “Do you have amnesia or something? You are the one who want to know about this so much. The thing we saw in front of the elevator pabo,” Himchan said, smacking Yongguk’s arm causing the man whined in pain.

 

“That’s a super normal argument between uri omma and appa when we at the dorm. Sometimes I really wonder if they are really a married couple or something.” Daehyun whispered at me, grinning. I giggled hearing his words. Well, those guys are look like a married couple.

 

“Elevator? Ele…” Yongguk stopped right there and looked at Zelo. “…….I remembers!…” He hasn’t finished his sentences when Daehyun suddenly cut him off, singing his part in I remember song. “I remember~ hamkae…”

 

Pak! A smacking sound was heard causing all of us laugh, looking at the painful guy who currently rubbing his back head tried to lessen the pain. “Ah hyung! Appo!”

 

“Like I care,” Himchan said, rolling his eyes and ignored the whining guy in front of him. I looked at Daehyun, giving him my helpless smile while my hand rubbing the sore spot. Well, it must be painful even the scene is so funny because Himchan hit him with a box, one of the present boxes that they brought for us.

 

“Jagiya, appayo~” he whined like a child, pouting. I just rolled my eyes, turning my gaze back to Yongguk.  

 

“Zelo ah,” he called the maknae causing the maknae to look straight in his eyes before looked away. Zelo just hummed, answering the eldest.

 

“Who was the girl that we saw together with you back in LA? You and the girl seem to know each other and what make us become more curious is that we saw…”

 

“She kissed you cheek!” Himchan cut Yongguk off. I guess Himchan really can’t hold in back any more. Yongguk looked at him with a burning gaze and Himchan only managed to grin at him. “Mian. I….I…aishh… You too slow. I can’t hold myself anymore,” Himchan said before turned to look at Zelo and continued, “Palli answer. This thing almost driving me crazy and your appa keeps on closing my mouth when I’m about to ask you.” Oh gosh, his omma aura already came out. Lucky he didn’t…erk…okay I was about to say that he didn’t put his hand on his waist like an angry mother usually does, but he did it now, so yeah, he deserved that ‘Omma’ title.

 

Instead of answering the elders, Zelo gave his hyungs a questioning looks. Himchan rolled his eyes in diva way before crossing his arms over his chest. “Don’t act like don’t know about it. We even took a picture of it. So, you better answer us before we upload the picture on Instagram and causing the girl to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter