Moment 29

Our Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence took over the surrounding. Both of the men only focused on their drink. Sometimes the one in the school uniform threw his gaze away out of the window café while the other in front of him kept stirred his hot drink.

 

“Hyung, are you planning to waste my time or what? If yes, I could just leave. I have tons of other useful works to do,” Jimin said, crossing his arm over his chest leaned back to the chair. Daehyun looked up, smiled a little.

 

“I’m glad you were there beside Hyunsoo when she was needed,” he said, leaning back to the chair. Jimin smirked, “You know what hyung? Some guy might already try to win his crush heart when he had a chance like I do now, but I don’t. My respect towards you is so high, so please don’t break it.”

 

“That’s why I’m thanking you. I know what kind of guy you are. How is she?”

 

Jimin sighed, “Not so good. I know her just pretending before. She acted fine,” he said, rubbed his face a few times. “Hyung…”

 

Daehyun hummed, looking at the younger dark orbs. “What actually is going on? Who is she? Is it true that…”

 

“No, I don’t date her. I mean, I actually date her for some publicity. It’s the company who ask me to do so for the band and I can’t say no and that girl, she just someone who I wish I never know.”

 

“You actually know her?!”

 

Daehyun nodded slowly and unwillingly. “Yeah. Her name is Lee Seoyoung and she’s my ex girlfriend. We dated before my debut.”

 

Jimin’s eyes widen in shock. “And Hyunsoo didn’t know about this?”

 

Daehyun sighed heavily, nodding his head. “Yeah. She didn’t know about this at all. Did she tell you anything about our previous relationship status?” Jimin shrugged, “She only told me that hyung and she is best friend before and some funny stories about you including your so unromantic confession in the kitchen. Is there anything she kept from me?”

 

“The other didn’t tell you also?”

 

“Nope. I pretty sure things that I know is exact same with them. Just tell me already hyung what actually happening between you two before?”

 

Daehyun took a deep breath, “After I joined the company and started my training, at first I do contact Hyunsoo like almost every day and then later, when I met Seoyoung and we’re start dating, I’m no longer contact Hyunsoo. It’s like I was totally forget about her. All I see was Seoyoung and Seoyoung. Then, one day Seoyoung played with my phone saw pictures of me and Hyunnie. That’s where she started to blow up and blamed everything. Mostly she blamed Hyunsoo. She said I was cheating on her and I became so stress and the only thing that came into my mind was Hyunsoo. The way she always comfort me, give me some spirit and the way she listened to my story. I realised that things that I love about a girl is only in her and I can’t even find it at Seoyoung.”

 

Jimin’s jaw hung hearing the elder’s words. Like seriously, he didn’t expect at all that his freaking idol used to dump his own best friend a.k.a his crush. “Then? What happened?”

 

Daehyun chuckled, “I guess I was just lucky. Although I kinda leave her. Well, scratched that, I totally leave her, dumping her but still, when I tried to come back to her, she still opened up her arms widely. I knew she’s hurt. I can see that on her face but Hyunsoo is being Hyunsoo. A ‘no’ word never come out from her. She still accept me and I felt so grateful when Hyunsoo actually also do has a special feeling for me and I felt so guilty leaving her like that.”

 

“That’s mean; I do have thousands of chances before to win her heart. Gosh, what have I done!” Jimin frustrated pulled his hair while Daehyun giggled, nodding his head. “But she’s mine now.”

 

“I know hyung and I won’t take her away from you. So, what are you going to do now hyung?”

 

Daehyun sighed. “I could tell her the truth and just pretend that I really in relationship with Seoyoung.  When I have a free time, then I will contact her. What I’m scared of now is Seoyoung and the company. Well, I could save Hyunsoo from the company but Seoyoung, I don’t think so. She did threaten me before. I’m scared if she really go and meet Hyunsoo. I don’t want Hyunsoo face another heart break.”

 

Jimin slowly reached for Daehyun’s hand and held it tight. He smiled at the elder. Deep inside him, he did felt so hurt but Hyunsoo is someone who is so important to him and if letting her go is the best choice. Then he will do it. “Hyung, don’t worry. I’ll help you to protect her from whoever you want to protect her from. Right now you need to tell her. Do you need me as your backup or you want to climb into her room by yourself?”

 

“How do you know I want to climb into her room?” Daehyun asked, raised his eyebrows. Jimin chuckled. “All this time, before I knew that she dates you, I always followed her went back home after school and I do think some romantic scene like get into her room and….”

 

“Okay. Cut it. I know what you mean. Well, it’s okay. I can do it myself but before that, let me send you home.”

 

 

 

 

“Good luck.”

 

“Thanks and I hope you will…”

 

Jimin chuckled, “I won’t break my promise. When I say I will protect her, I will. Don’t worry. I just hope you can find a way out. I really hope so. There’s always another way.”

 

“I’ll try. Good night,” Daehyun wished, smiling at the latter. Jimin nodded his head before got out from the car. He waved at the elder, once the elder gone from his sight, a heavy sigh escaped from his lips.

 

“I guess I can only be a Jacob Black to you,” he said, looking up to the dark sky. It’s too dark even it just 7.p.m. Too dark like his day. He had seeing too much today, hearing too much today.

 

“Yah Park Jimin, you want to stay out there until midnight or what?” someone called him. Jimin turned and looked at the window on the top floor and saw his brother grinned at him. He rolled his eyes. “Shut up Taehyung. You know nothing.”

 

“Well, I can be a shelf for you to lean on,” Taehyung said, grinning. Jimin frowned. “Shelf? Are you really that dumb. Shoulder pabo ya.”

 

“I’m Park Taehyung. I have my own words. If you telling me, it’s like you write it down in your diary and you will put your diary on a shelf. So I want to be the shelf. I can know all your thought!”

 

“You Taehyungie!”

 

“You even er Minnie Mouse!”

 

 

 

 

I was lying on the bed while reading a online horror novel on my tab when I heard a weird sound from the hallway. I sighed and walked towards the bedroom door. Must be that brat! I was about to turn the door knob when I saw the clock. 1:30am. Wait! Kidding me! Slowly I walked back towards my bed and hid under the blanket. It can’t be Hyunjun because I just remembered that idiot now is now having a sleepover at his friend’s house while Hyunmin, she’s having a school camp in Incheon so pretty much it’s not her who at the hallway. Omma and Appa? They’re not at home! I’m alone.

 

I gulped so hard and close my eyes tightly. Omma… Appa… palli get home. I have to wait another seven hours for everyone to get home. Aish, I should just go with my parents to visit their friends.

 

Crack, crack, crack.

 

The sound snapped me. I pecked a bit at the door from under the blanket and expecting to see any shadows or someone will open up the door but I saw nothing. I frowned. There’s nothing out there. Hah! It’s just my freaking feeling. Hahaha. I watched too much of horror movies. My life pretty sure filled up with horror stuffs. I threw the blanket away since I’m already sweating freaking bad.

 

I buried myself deeper into the mattress, staring at the spinning fan. A sigh escaped from me and I grabbed my phone and the phone. I had been switched it off right after I reached home after school. Slowly the screen and a picture of me and Daehyun popped out as a screen lock. Unconsciously I Daehyun’s picture who smiling happily. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I mumbled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter