Chapter Fourteen

A Change Of Heart

 

            Yongguk woke up early the next morning. He had just taken a shower and now with a towel hung on his waist and another around his neck, he made his way to Daehyun’s room. It had become a habit for him to go to the younger just to check on him or just to look at his beautiful face.

                “Aren’t you going to class today?” Yongguk asked as he stood by the already opened door.

                Daehyun sighed, looking at his phone while sitting on the bed. “I want to but Minsoo texted me that I shouldn’t go. The students–”

                His speech was cut off when he looked up at the elder. Truthfully after a couple of times seeing that well-built bare body, he never got used to it. But not like before, he could feel his face was heating up because of the sight.

                “The students what?” Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows before drying his hair with the towel, revealing his armpit in a clear view.

                Daehyun quickly averted his eyes back to the phone. That armpit was giving him unwanted feelings. “T-The st-students…” He cleared his throat, feeling like slapping himself for stuttering. “The students know about the news. They know that it’s me. So now they don’t stop talking about it and… they don’t like me, I think.”

                Looking at Daehyun’s sad face, Yongguk wondered what would happen if he left the younger for work. Maybe Daehyun would cry again. Or maybe Inguk would come here again. There’s no way he would let that happen.

                Yongguk walked inside and sat next to the other. Daehyun fidgeted in his spot. He had no problem being this close with Yongguk but not when the older man was wrapped in nothing but a towel.

                “It’s a mess…” Yongguk muttered.

                “Y-Yeah…” Daehyun agreed, still fumbling his phone.

                “We need to get out of this mess…” Yongguk added and Daehyun frowned. “You know what? We’re going on a vacation!” He threw his hands up in excitement.

                “Huh?!” Daehyun snapped his head to the latter. “Vacation?”

                “Yup!” Yongguk grinned widely. “Now pack your things! We’ll leave in an hour!” He said as he fled to his room, giving Daehyun no time to consider for his plan.

 

♥♡♥♡♥

 

                Precisely one hour later, Yongguk returned with casual clothes. But Daehyun was still struggling to close his large suitcase on the floor.

                “Just…wait…a sec… I need… to close…this thing…” Daehyun pressed the upper part using all his might but it just wouldn’t close.

                Yongguk shook his head. He went to the younger before lifting the small body and put it to sit on top of the troublesome suitcase. Daehyun yelped in surprise as he obediently sat there, waiting for his husband to settle the problem.

                “There, all done. Now let’s go!” Daehyun squeaked again when he was being pulled up by his hand and dragged out of the room. Yongguk was holding to his suitcase in another hand.

                “Wait! What about Bokshil?”

                Yongguk stopped and turned around. “Who’s Bokshin?”

                Daehyun pointed to the stuffed bunny lying on the bed. “Bokshil, not Bokshin.”

                Yongguk gave him a side eye. “You have me. There’s no need to bring her along.”

                “It’s actually ‘him’,” Daehyun puffed out his cheeks in dismay.

                “Forget Bokshik. Just let her watch the house for us,” With that, Yongguk continued his walk.

                “Don’t we have to tell our parents first?” Daehyun asked, trying to keep up with the elder’s fast pace down the stairs.

                “I’ve done that too. And they thought we’re going to our delayed honeymoon.” Yongguk laughed and Daehyun blushed at that.

                “And where exactly are we going?”

                “Jeju Island!”

 

♥♡♥♡♥

 

                Their flight took about an hour to reach there. Daehyun was still trying to believe he was indeed boarding a plane for a vacation after crying all day long yesterday. Yongguk remained being his excited self though since this was the first time he got a break from his work after so many years wallowing in it.

                They went straight to the hotel as soon as the plane landed. Yongguk never did let go of Daehyun’s hand, afraid if he would lose the younger in the unfamiliar place. Daehyun didn’t seem to mind it and instead, returned the hold out of his consciousness.

                “A room for two?” The female receptionist asked.

                “No. Give us two ro–” Yongguk turned to his side when he felt a soft tug on his hand which was linked to Daehyun. He raised his brows quizzically.

                “Just take one room. It’s save,” Daehyun muttered to his ear.

                “You sure?” Yongguk asked and Daehyun nodded. The elder shrugged before telling it to the receptionist.

                “One king sized bed or two single beds?”

                Yongguk turned to the younger again at her question. Daehyun looked away in awkwardness. He just wanted to ignore it and let Yongguk decide but the said guy was looking expectantly at him. So did the receptionist. She’s smiling but Daehyun knew she didn’t like to keep waiting.

                “O-One bed is f-fine…” He mumbled shyly to his husband. He didn’t know what’s the difference of a bed or two if they’re staying in a room. Also, sleeping in one bed was a common thing for him and Yongguk.

                The receptionist checked them in and they could finally go to their room. It was big and spacious with a large window of a beautiful view outside.

                “You like it?” Yongguk asked as he was bringing in their luggage delivered by a bellboy.

                Daehyun just hummed in reply, already flopped down into the comfy bed. “So where are we going next?”

                “I don’t know. We just came here without any plan, remember?” Yongguk scratched his head. “So I guess we’ll just go to where our feet brought us?”

                Daehyun giggled. “Sounds like a good idea.”

 

♥♡♥♡♥

 

                The closest place to visit from their hotel was Teddy Bear Museum. Since both of them loved dolls and plushies, they were running to get in like five-year-olds.

                Daehyun was more hyped-up between the two of them. He kept bouncing here and there, pulling his husband along when he’s too slow to catch up. Yongguk was not that different. He just had to keep his cool as the much older one while there’s no problem for Daehyun to act a little childish because he did look like a kid sometimes in contrary to his age.

                “Oh my god! Look at them! So cute!” Daehyun pointed to the teddy bears displayed behind the glass, wearing the royal costumes.

                Yongguk nodded. “Yeah…of course they are,” He said before turning around to find that the other was already at another site.

                “Yongguk! Come take a look at this!” Daehyun beckoned, waving a hand while another was plastered to the glass.

                Yongguk laughed as he shook his head in amusement. He went there in a hurry because of Daehyun’s eagerness to show him those cute things. But Daehyun was so excited that when he turned back to look at the display, his head had knocked on the hard glass, making him stumbled back a step.

                Upon seeing that incident, Yongguk sprinted to the latter. “Yah! You okay?” He asked before checking on Daehyun’s forehead.

                Daehyun’s hand that was kneading the painful spot was pulled away by the elder. Yongguk replaced it with his thumb, rubbing softly to ease the pain. “Your last wound hasn’t fully healed yet and you want to add another?”

                “I won’t get any wound by bumping into a flat glass,” Daehyun grumbled.

                “Eyyy look at you answering back to your husband,” Yongguk clicked his tongue. He grabbed Daehyun’s hand and held tightly to it. “We’re just going to walk like this from now on. You hear me?”

                Daehyun pouted, avoiding Yongguk’s glare. The older of the two started to walk again with Daehyun following him but that was just for a moment until the younger saw another thing that attracted him. As he began the first step to run there, he was pulled back by the hand.

                “What did I tell you? And don’t run,” Yongguk uttered and Daehyun huffed. Yongguk wanted to be strict but that childish attitude had made him laugh somehow. “We’re going to look at all of them. Just take it slow,” He patted the other’s cheek and Daehyun had no choice but to comply.

                Their next destination was Locadio World Studio. It was also a museum full of filming sets of Korean dramas. So they were busy taking pictures everywhere and as they could wear the actors’ costumes in there, they wouldn’t miss the opportunity too.

                “Aigoo how could you be this cute wearing this?” Yongguk pinched Daehyun’s cheeks as soon as he got out of the changing room, dressed in full traditional clothes. It looked a few sizes bigger for him but it was the smallest size they got.

                “Aish it hurts,” Daehyun was tugging on Yongguk’s wrist so that the latter released his poor squishy cheeks. Yongguk did stop after one last squeeze.

                Daehyun pouted as he fixed the big headgear that almost slid down his eyes while his hands were totally covered by the long sleeves. Yongguk chuckled before helping him to tie it under his chin. Only now that Daehyun could clearly see how handsome his husband was in the same outfit. The bruises and cuts on his face were nicely covered with enough foundation powder. Yongguk looked so good but instead of saying that out loud, Daehyun just diverted his eyes to somewhere else, trying to cool down his heated face when standing in front of the other.

                “Ready?” The cameraman asked.

                “Ready,” Yongguk retorted as he pulled Daehyun closer by the waist.

                “Oh, are you a couple?”

                Yongguk nodded. “We’re married.”

                “That’s great. Maybe you two could act a little bit intimate for the picture.”

                Daehyun’s eyes widened. How intimate would he want them to be? He turned to the elder and he was already had a smirk plastered on his face.

                The first picture, Yongguk pressed their front bodies together and Daehyun looked at him weirdly. The second picture, Yongguk took Daehyun’s hands to put them around his neck while his own hands were rested on Daehyun’s hips. Daehyun was flustered. The third picture, Yongguk gave Daehyun a back hug and told the younger to smile at the camera with their cheeks leaning against each other. Then he slowly turned his head to Daehyun, already losing count of the pictures taken.  He pressed his lips on the younger’s cheek. The startled Daehyun turned to him in shock and he took the chance to kiss the lips.

                “Nice one! All the pictures are beautiful!” The cameraman cheered. “You can take them at the counter later.”

                Yongguk thanked him while Daehyun was still dumbfounded by the sudden kiss. Daehyun was searching for Yongguk’s eyes but once they made a contact, both of them were quick to look at somewhere else. Yongguk didn’t want to be in the awkward moment any longer, so he made his way to the changing room, leaving the other without any words.

                They didn’t utter a single word on their journey home. Yongguk just lead the way and Daehyun followed from behind until they’re inside their room.

                “So…you want to take a shower first… or I’ll…” Yongguk glanced at the other every now and then. He didn’t have the guts to look straight into the eyes. But it was not as bad as Daehyun who couldn’t lift his head at all. He gave Yongguk a nod before rushing to the bathroom.

                “Okay…sure…yeah…” Yongguk tried to keep it cool. It was not until Daehyun disappeared behind the door that he fell onto the ground on both of his knees before hitting his head repeatedly on the carpeted floor as a chant of “I’m a fool” continuously leaving his mouth.

                After they’re done showering, Yongguk and Daehyun lay on the bed as far as possible from one another that their bodies were so close to the edge. There was a huge gap between them and there’s not a sound that could be heard in the room which was only lit by the bedside lamps. They didn’t think they could sleep that night but because of the used energy during the day, they did fall asleep anyway.

 

♥♡♥♡♥

 

                If they thought things would get better the next day, they’re wrong. It had become more awkward between them when they found themselves in each other’s embrace that morning with their legs tangled together. None of them knew who started it first and none of them cared about it either.

                But Daehyun had something in mind. Maybe he was still afraid to sleep in the room with the lack of lighting. And he was missing Yongguk’s warmth in that condition. So, unconsciously, he reduced the gap between them and found the most comfortable place he could sleep on, which was in Yongguk’s arms.

                That’s why Daehyun still couldn’t look at the elder’s eyes when they’re having breakfast. Yongguk too didn’t know how to start a conversation in their situation. Daehyun seemed to be thinking a lot after yesterday’s incident. Yongguk felt guilty about it because he was planning to make Daehyun feel better by bringing him here but he screwed up. Little that he knew, Daehyun had finally made up his mind.

                They’re just taking a walk for today, enjoying the beauty of nature at the island. The Jusangjeolli cliff was a good choice to do it. Both of them were walking in silence to the end of the cliff when Yongguk’s hand was grabbed by someone. He looked at it. His fingers were intertwining with Daehyun’s. Yongguk searched for his face to get its meaning but he found nothing as the latter just kept his head low.

                They continued walking though, until they were close enough to the end of the cliff. The view was amazing. They could see the fine line between the sky and the sea from up there. It was giving Daehyun the calmness he was looking for in the midst of the chaos in his life.

                “It’s beautiful,” He breathed out with a small smile.

                “Not as beautiful as you are,” Yongguk muttered.

                Both of them slowly turned to each other. Shy soft laughs escaped from their mouth.

                Daehyun was blushing from the comment. “You’re so cheesy.”

                “Just for you,” Yongguk was relieved that Daehyun began to open up. It was a positive sign for him. Pulling out the phone from his pocket, he moved to stand behind the younger.

                Daehyun looked at him curiously. He was about to turn around when Yongguk’s arms s around his waist, making him stayed at his spot. The elder put the chin on his shoulders and raised the phone up in front.

                “Say cheesecake!”

                Daehyun could see Yongguk was smiling from the phone screen. It was broad and gummy and he was infected by it as his lips too were curving upwards. He liked that smile a lot.

                “Cheesecake!” He thought they’re finished after that but Yongguk didn’t stop snapping pictures. The older man was making different expressions and that made Daehyun laughed more.

                Daehyun joined in, turning his face to the other. A quick peck was given to Yongguk’s cheek, just like what the elder did to him yesterday. Yongguk was indeed surprised and therefore turned to him with wide eyes. And just like what Yongguk did to him yesterday, Daehyun kissed him.

                Yongguk pulled away but his arm never left the smaller body. Daehyun was biting his lips shyly as he looked at him with pink dusted cheeks. His mind was wondering if this was really happening or was it just a dream.

                “That’s…my answer for yesterday,” Daehyun said before smiling sheepishly.

                “Really…?” Yongguk was still unsure of it.

                “Or maybe the other day…” Daehyun looked up, remembering to the times when Yongguk had confessed to him. “Or…the other day…”

                “What does it matter now?” Yongguk suddenly pulled Daehyun to his body, causing the younger to yelp and brought his hands to Yongguk’s chest in reflex.

                Yongguk snatched Daehyun’s lips for another kiss. It was sweet and lovely that Daehyun fluttered his eyes close, responding back to the other. Not until it started to become passionately hot and vigorous as Yongguk was devouring his mouth ravenously. The elder didn’t even care if his own cut lips were hurting because of that. It took quite a while for them to realize that they’re making out in public and they needed to settle their new aroused problem in a more private place.

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

 

                Both of them were back to the hotel in a flash. Their minds were so clouded with lust that they almost lost control in the elevator. Yongguk had lifted Daehyun to straddle his hips while they continued making out on the way into their room.

                Daehyun was carefully laid on the bed, still clinging to his husband who was hovering over him. As they pulled apart to take some breaths, Yongguk used the chance to admire the younger’s half-lidded eyes, his parted swollen lips and the red shade on his cheeks.

                “You’re beautiful…” He murmured before gently touching Daehyun’s lips with his.

                Daehyun’s moan came out muffled with their connected mouth. Yongguk then started to dab kisses along the jawline, the neck and the alluring collarbone of his wife. Daehyun gasped, head rolling back with closed eyes as the feeling of sharp teeth sinking into his sensitive flesh which sent a wave of pleasure throughout his body.

                Yongguk took off the shirt that was still wrapping Daehyun’s lean torso. It was his first time seeing the other in that state. Daehyun flushed with the stare Yongguk was giving. He tried to cover it but Yongguk removed his hands and had a good hold of them above his head.

                “You’re so beautiful…” Yongguk leaned in to treasure Daehyun’s body with sweet kisses from the chest and all the way down.

                Daehyun mewled at every soft touch he received from the man he loved. He became needy and wanted more of him. It had been so long since his last , similar to Yongguk. The elder kneeled in between Daehyun’s thigh while taking off his own shirt. They stared at each other for mere seconds, catching their breaths before the next move. With his hand at Daehyun’s waistband, Yongguk brushed the hair out of the younger’s face before capturing his lips in a short kiss.

                “Can I?”

                Daehyun took a deep breath and nodded.

 

♥♡♥♡♥

 

Stop worrying about the people who doesn't love you and start appreciating the people that do love you.

 

 


no no no nope! I can't write *bangs head on wall*

I'm cringing and blushing madly while writing the last part (*ノ▽ノ)

feels are overflowing I can't handle and pls tell me they didn't wear a couple shirt at the airpot coz

(cr. to owner)


 

Thanks to all upvoters, subscribers, commentors,and reader! Saranghae |( ̄3 ̄)|