2nd early morning at the beach

Girl

“Oh you know each other !” Kyung Joon stated, amazed that his amazing noona and his savior knew each other. Both adults were now looking at the boy and Yujin finally gets back to her senses.

“Thanks you for saving him really, Joonie did you thank him ?”

“Thanks you Jimin Hyung for saving me !” he said while bowing a little.She ruffled his hair and kneeled down , putting her hands on Joonie shoulders :

“Now you should go back inside, Sunny was so worried about you ! “

Joonie looked at her with a frown before mouthing ‘goodbye’ to Jimin. Then, he went inside slowly.She wanted to do the same, not feeling at ease but Jimin grabbed her wrist. He finally get to spill out his anger :

“What are you doing there, you should be overseas to study at a prestigious college ! That’s what ChangMin told me “

“I am sorry Jimin, you should go now ... thanks once more.” She avoided his eyes and tried to set her arm free from his grip. It was useless as Jimin was way stronger than her. Finally he released her arm, seeing her struggling to get away from him. They looked at each others for a few seconds : Jimin was getting pissed off by her apologetic eyes, while she was getting so confused and scared of him. For the first time since she knew him, he’s getting angry at her. She breathed before whispering goodbye and slowly entered the house, before closing the door carefully.

He was left speechless. What all of that was meaning , huh ? He hit the door with all his strengh. What are they hiding from me ? Why did ChangMin lie to me ?

*

"Yujin Noona, how do you know Jimin ?"

Yujin stopped daydreaming and looked at Joonie, he was now sitting next to her on her bed. She blinked, always surprised to see how she can zone out and not notice things like a normal person. She ruffled his hair and tried to smile.

"It’s the friend I was talking you about yesterday." She softly said

"He is so cool ! "Joonie told her how Jimin lifted the bully and how then they went away. He also told her how the man made sure that Joonie was fine and gave him an ice cream to eat.

"It’s totally his style. He seems careless at first but tries his best to help. " She said, with a sincere smile, happy  that Jimin gets to help Joonie when she wasn't around

You seem to like him ! He said noticing how she smile when she's talking about him. She gave him a death glare , making him cover his mouth with his hand in a hurry.

"Huh, maybe even too much. But it’s none of your business, right ?" She said, trying to sound cheerful, but Joonie knew by habit that it was a warning, he must not interfere with her life.

The next morning Yujin unable to sleep anymore , went to walk though the waves. But even this childish activity didn’t give her a smile. She was trying to gather up memories of him, to save it when she’ll be missing him too much.

Jimin couldn’t really party with the guys after meeting Yujin. He didn’t see her for 4 years, and now he found her in a deserted , fisher village. He couldn’t even sleep this night. Tired to stay awake sleepless, he went on a walk on the beach. After a few minutes, he saw her walking, and noticed that she  lost her childish way to laugh at every funny things. She’s sadder. Her hair grew since he last saw her and they were almost reaching her waist, in a wavy manner. He walked towards her letting the waves soaking his feet and waiting for her to see him. When she finally notices him, she has those lost sheep eyes and she doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t know that she’s fighting, her frivolous mind wants to hide into Jimin arms and never let go, and her reason tells her to run away. This way, she stayed still and looked at him.He changed,she said to herself. His chubby cheeks were nowhere to be seen, giving him a strong, a dark image. His all character seemed to be sadder, he was like an adult, now. He even took some centimeters, contrasting with the bubbly short and cute puppy she knew back then. This view made her heart ache, what’s the point of all of that , again ?

She asked softly “How have you been ?”, surprising, confusing Jimin.

“The douchebag is doing fine, thanks.” He replied  in a harsh way. She lowered her head, fixing the sand on her feet. He grabbed her shoulders and get angry at her shy behavior.

“Anyways why do you care ? I’m just a douchebag for you, you’re being so confusing and frustrating me right now don’t be like that … you gave me the feeling that .... that ... I don’t know the all story.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t want to …” she excused herself once again, with teary eyes. Sure, she was deserving all of that. Since the start, she would have stopped him, locked her heart.

“Here you are crying !” jimin said pissed off.He set her free once again and put a angry hand in his hair.

She bowed before heading to her big rock to hide herself. She wiped her tears and enter the water, wanting to feel pure and be in this immense ocean. Since she was there, swimming, or just soak in the salted water  became one of her favorite activity. She jumped and stay still in the water, thinking about Jimin, about how much he must hate her …

“Are you completely crazy ?” Jimin lifted her and put her back on the rock.

“I might have been harsh but you were too , but it’s not enough to commit suicide !” He pulled her into a sweet and warm hug that she refused. She evn took some steps away from him.

“I was just swimming …” she said with round eyes, making  Jimin fall in despair.

Oh god I made a fool of myself , again. He thought. She was so surprised to got disturbed on her deserted rock, plus to get distubed this violently and by Jimin !

Yujin get few steps from him, and sat back on the rock, her feet soaking on the water. Jimin sighed and sat next to her, but enough far to see her every move.

"So why are you there Yujin? Can I know just that ?" He narrowed his eyes, trying to read her.

“Could you stop asking questions for a while ?” she asked with begging eyes. He looked at her, at her eyes begging him and even if he was craving to know the truth, he knew that he won’t do anything that hurt her. He nodded, annoyed by the fact that his questions are staying without answers. So they stayed silent next to each others, feeling that 4 years did nothing to wipe away their feelings for each others.

Yujin broke the silence first : “I live with those child now in the Sunny House, I’m basically taking care of them.“ Put together, i'm one of them. Sure he's not an orphan, but she needed care , she was one of those people who need help and attention, people to check if she eats her meals, if she drinks water, if she takes her pills but ishe'll never tell him this ..

Jimin glanced at her and saw how troubled she was, he didn’t like that but replied , vexing her : “I know, Joonie talked about the crazy Noona he had… “

She opened “ But …” but well, she can’t really say anything to that. Yes, she was different from the others, and yes, she might be mad. It could be lying to say that she was mentally fine … She sighed, sad to realize that what he was saying was true. Looking at her  hesitating so much  confused Jimin. 4 years ago, she would have totally retort to him but today she can’t even come up with an answer ?

“Hm i see, and what’s about you ?” She tried.

Jimin gave her a weird  look before answering : "I just graduated from the police school, soon I’ll start as a real police officer !”

“That’s great !” She had a little smile, feeling really happy that Changmin helped Jimin to take the right path. She could totally imagine Jimin in his uniform catching some villains. She looked at the ocean with those sparkling eyes when she felt a finger brushing her cheek.

 "Sorr-ry ... I'm just checking that you’re not a dream or a ghost, you look so unreal …" He said , knowing that his face must be all red.He was caught deeply glancing at her and even touching her face but she just struggled as if it wasn’t a big deal.  

His hand was now gently cupping her face, ans as she seemed to feel none disagreement he did what he wanted to do years ago : he kissed her.

He kissed her gently, pressing his plump lips on hers, smelling the salted scent of her hair and tasting the sweetness of her lips.He put some awkward hands on her waist, trying to put her at ease, hoping that it wouldn’t scare her. Yujin was taken aback, but remained still. She didn’t really know what to do and thinking about what she could possibly do, she ended up being frozen. However as if her mind couldn’t get her an answer, her lips started to follow Jimin ones and it felt wonderful.

He broke the kiss and Yujin kept her eyes closed. He looked at her breathing and wondered why did it feel so right. Then, Yujin gained back her conscience and stands up.

"I need to go." She mumbled before running away.

Jimin was left dumbfounded. Yes finally he kissed Yujin but everything was so confusing. He tried to sort out the situation but failed. He was sure, some essential elements are missing for him to understand. He thought once again of that kiss. Her soft lips, charming  scent, innocent eyes, her slim almost skinny figure and not to forgot her wavy and long hair ...

She looks like an angel, he said to himself.

But what does all of that means, for the sake of God ?

 


Heys girls, this is the chapter you've waited for ! I felt that i couldn't let my dearest readers without this chapter. I'm going to travel this friday and won't be updating for 2 weeks. I think this is the last chapter i post before i'm going, so i've tried to provide you some fluff and the scene most of us waited for a long time. I hope you didn't get starlet by this sudden scene ...