New friends

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="362" />

Soon Monday arrived and Jungkook and Yujin were walking to the school together. He was telling her how bad his mother  was and convice her to talk about him to her. She  nodded and ruffles his hair. Soon, Jimin came along and walked with them to the school gate. However, Jimin waved to some friends on the way and Yujin quickly excused herself. She was walking on the stairs and felt a hand pushing her down. She fall and, as she was almost at the top of the stairs  she ended at the very bottom of it.

“This will teach you something, don’t you dare to ruffle JungKook Oppa hair  anymore or walk to here with Jimin Oppa”

Geez, jealous groupies. The girl was ruffling her hair and suddenly asks for scissors with the most y voice possible. Soon, people throw scissors at Yujin. After condoms , here we go with scissors. Everyone around her started to laugh about her. Today, Yujin had her quite long hair braided , the girl order another friend to take her bread . That "friend" was shaking and yet the short girl theaten to cut them.

“So what are you going to do, she will  cut your awesome braid .”

Yujin watch her with an uninterested look, telling her to do as she want. The girl felt troubled  and slapped Yujin. Yujin smirks and take one of the scissors that were on the floor and cut her hair herself in the middle of the braid.

“You were hesitating too much” She throw her braid on her with an arrogant smile.

The girl was about to react when a girl arrived and stop the short girl. She was very thin, with some bleached hair, black make up and big eyes. They were almost at the same height. This mysterious girl make everyone shut up and smile to Yujin. The girl pissed off walked back.

thanks you, you are ?”

“Eunji, and you ?”

“Yujin, you shouldn’t be helping me , they would do the same to you !!”

“Tsss, these people know exactly who I am, they wouldn’t “ Yujin noticed how messy this girl look, it was rebellious, she loved that.Eunji had also the tiniest waist ever, and Yujin would feel less at ease if Eunji wasn't a sweetheart to her.Eunji helped Yujin to walk to the nursery and take care of her scratches at the nursery

No regrets ?

Huh ?

Your hair ?

Yujin instantly touch them and she take off her elastic, letting her now short hair, around her shoulders. She smiled.

“it’s better this way”

Eunji was amazed, first time she saw a such badass girl beside her.

“It’s was pretty cool you know, she was hesitating so much and you did it yourself”

“I don’t like people who hesitate”

They laughed, and headed to Yujn’s classroom Eunji carried her bag to her classroom. They were late. Eunji just slapped the door in a daring way and put Yujin bag on her desk. Jimin look at them with big eyes :  why was Yujin with the most troublesome girl of the high school and had a such messy hairstyle? Why her hair was so short by the way ? Why did she had aid pads ?

The teacher maths screamed : 

"If you’re late you could at least excuse your self !!"

Yujin were going to answer when Eunji step up and face the teacher :

“If you helped her when some made her fall on the stairs today, she could have been on time.It's not like you were in the corridor,too !  But feel relieved because she didn’t die this time, you will be able to rest this night, instead of going to her funerals. “ with a bad glare

Then she turn around and gave Yujin her most cute smile : “ See you after “

Yujin didn’t know what to do , all the attention was on her for the first time , she bowed and quickly hide herself behind her book , yet secretly smiling. She never felt so free. Jimin looked at Yujin and felt guilty he promised her that she would be safe at school yet someone made her fall on the stairs and cut her hair. He give her a glare and saw that she was amused, holding her laugh. Was she crazy ?

After the maths class, he take her wrist and headed to the rooftop with her. Quickly she set her free from his hand.He yelled at her instead :

“Ya, what happened to you this morning ? “

“You didn’t hear Eunji ? A girl pushed me on the stairs .”

"Eunji ? You call you by her name , already, is she your friend ?"

"She helped me to take care of my knees"

Jimin looked at her, and her messy and medium hair

“And your hair ? “

“You like it ? I cut it this morning, this crazy girl was taking way too much time, so I did it myself”

She felt so proud about that,bragging a little, as Eunji told her that it was cool, yet Jimin sighed with a resigned smile :

“Is it something to be proud about ? “

“Then I should have waited and cry over my hair , maybe ? “ She waved her short hair and with an amused look she returned to the classroom with a hilarious allure as her knee was hurting. Jimin had now a big smile over his face, at least she knew how to defend herself and was amused by the all situation.

While he was returning to classroom, Jungkook stopped him and in a hurry, say to him :

"Do you know who make Yujin fall ? Your flirt of a time , Boram, Yujin is in big trouble ,this girl is madly jealous about everything related to you !"

"Arffh let’s not worry , your Noona made a good friend this morning and  I will talk with Boram."

Soon, lunch arrived and as usual Yujin was heading to the library, the girl of this morning faced her. Boram was crossing her arms, looking with a bad glare Yujin, on the other hand Yujin was indifferent to them and just walks away. Jimin saw that and holds his luagh, this girl was so cruel yet adorable. Boram grabbed her hair and Yujin screamed.

“Are you crazy ? “  

Yujin pushed away the girl, who quickly stands up. Again Jimin smiled, Yujin with her 1m70  was way taller than Boram who was around 1m60 with heels ... He knew that Boram was upset at this very moment because of that. He flirted with her because she was so cute with her aegyo but also her y side that he discovered later. It was the first time she seemed so upset. Eunji arrived and hugged Yujin. Eunji was taller than Yujin by a few centimeters and look at Boram with a mockering way. Then, she drags Yujin away, Boram was boilering in anger. Jimin smiled to her and kissed her cheek, calming her instantly. She was now crying in his arm, fitting exactly against his chest. Yet, he also remembered why he went far away from her, she was too possesive and jealous. It was troublesome for him who was frivolous :

“Don’t do that again”

“do that, oppa ?” she said in a cheesy way

“Make people fell on stairs, it’s dangerous”

“She pissed me off, you saw how she looked at me arrogantly because I’m short “

“She didn’t mean it, don’t care of that “

As Jimin was calming down Boram, Eunji brought Yujin to an isolated place of the high school

“let’s eat “

"I had never come her before, it’s great."

A empty garden, Eunji precised that it was her secret place. Soon, another tall girl arrived and throw her bag on the floor.Eunji quickly get up and hugged this girl.

Oh sungah you’re here

The so-called Sungah had a badass allure and looked at Yujin, who was amazed , yet with a calm voice, she asked :

“Who is she ?”

“Ya let me tell you” Eunji told SUngha the incident of this morning and she was silently listening to her friend. Then, she stared at Yujin, as if she couldn’t be the character of this story and nodded.

“You’re quite brave “ Yujin thanked her and those tree girls ate in  a good atmosphere, Eunji and Sungah were bashing the girl that pushed Yujin, Boram, telling Yujin who it was.After few laughs and a good meal enjoyed together, they were heading to Yujin  classroom, Jimin what were still with Boram and JungKook . The two trios were facing now. There was eletric tension in the air.


Hey, buddies already chapter 9 !! =O

I've decided to introduce some characters n there. But in chapter 10, they will be introduced in a proper way, with pictures and some infos about them.

Thanks you so much to read this story, hope you enjoy it as much as I love writing it for you guys ~~


Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="322" />