In all of those parallels worlds.

Girl

Getting bored at the police station, Yoongi and his team started to play cards. They decided that the person who lost would do anything for the others. All nodded, Jimin thought about how nice it will be if he won, he could ask for a great dinner.  But thins didn’t turn out like he wanted, he was the worst player of the band, and games of cards never succeeded him. He lost, as expected of the team.  The team except Jimin went in another room to decide what they wanted , taking time to whisper in each others ears.

"So what do you want guys ?" Jimin asked, annoyed to have lost at this stupid game, this was humiliating.

“We want to meet your girlfriend.” NamJoon said. And hearing that, Taehyung was grinning like a fool, he was obsviously the one that proposed that idea.

Jimin scoffed. “You can’t ask me that !”

“Oh we can, you lost !” Yoongi retorted.

Jimin get fooled at his own foolish pulsions. He sighed, “But …”

“Tonight, we could eat at your home it’ll be nice ~” Taehyung said with a dreamy expression on his face.

“Tonight ?! But she’s not even aware of the situation ?”

"Hey Jimin we’re not going to do anything, just meet her see who is the person that  share your life ! You seem so protective and dedicaced to her, we just want to make sure that she’s not abusing you or something. It’s suspicious !” Hoseok said wisely. Jimin thought about what the guy just said and he knew that he couldn't hide his girlfriend any longer, so the sooner the better !

Jimin nodded reluctantly and they all headed to his apartment. Before opening his door, he turned himself to them and warned them : 

“First you need to know that you have to stay polite, no curses in front of her. Second, no ual or ambiguious jokes, she get shy very quickly. And last, don’t harass her be gentle and considerate. And not alcohol ! ”

The band get startled by thi sudden warning but Yoongi got pissed off : “Ya ya we’re human beings too huh”

"Exactly open this door !", Hoseok added. Jimin opened the door and let his friends enter, turning on the lights to see an empty apartment.

“There’s no one, who bet that he doesn’t even have a girlfriend ?” Taehyung said raising his arm. Hoseok and the rest shook their head :

“I won’t be so sure, look at all those photos of them on the wall ”

"And all her books , whaouh !!" NamJoon said starting to brush her bookcase with his fingers.

Jimin get pissed off by the fact that his friends invaded his apartment, they even looked at their bedroom out of curiousity . So he calmed himself to call Yujin, she wasn’t home at this late hour of the night !!  

“Yujin, where are you ? “

“Oh sorry, I was having a drink with the chef of the group therapy, you’re home ? I’m on my way, don’t worry.”

"Do you know how dangerous it is for a girl to walk at this hour ? Where are you, I’ll come pick you up !! Jimin said, in disbelief of her being blind to the danger. Plus, she was always emotionally drained by those group sessions… He was sorry to impose her his friends presence, especially tonight. He told them to sit quietly on the couch, waiting for Yujin.

“I’m home in not even five minutes, Jiminie, wait until that okay ?” she softened him, he sighed giving his approval. She had her bag on her shoulder and run to the building where they were living. She hurry to open the apartment door. Jimin ran towards the door to see an almost breathless Yujin there.

" Finally !"  he faked being upset with her and crossing his arms.

"Hey Jimin I’m sorry !" She jumped on his neck, enlacing her arms on it and almost making him breathless. Big hugs became the norm for both of them. "I didn’t say it to you, you must have worried seeing the empty flat, excuse me huh ?" She kissed his lips before searching in her bag. She showed him a children book :

"Look what I found tonight !A children book on policemen !!! I chose it especially for you !" she smiled before seeing him blushing him hard.

She didn’t get at first why he was becoming so shy “ Jimin are you okay ?” She had her eyes glued on him and she brushed his bang, before noticing that Jimin was even more embarrassed .She shrugged before going to put her bag in the couch.

She let out a small gasp, realizing that four men were sitting on her couch and scrutinizing her. She brought her hands to and blushed, now she get Jimin reaction. She turned herself to Jimin, who had found back his composure. He put a protective arm on her shoulder, and looking at the four idiots on his couch, he said : “Yujin it’s a little hushing but here my colleagues !” 

She stayed silent some seconds, and this time seemed so long for the ones waiting for her answer. Soon, she found back her lively way of being :“It’s okay it’s okay “ She said with a bright smile. He didn’t expected her to be this happy today and was relieved that she fighted back her shyness. He knew that it was hard for her to be around males. To his surprise, she even added : “I’m finally glad to meet them”

Namjoon stood up, ready to charm her with his presentation : “Hello, I’m …

"You’re NamJoon the brain of the team, you’re very skilled to guess criminal behavior and if I remember well love girls company !" she started. Namjoon looked at her startled, but she kept going with guessing their names. Jimin chuckles seeing Namjoon reaction, the man wasn't expecting such a girl. He sat back on the couch, not leaving Yujin of eyes.

"And the person next to you is Yoongi, the chef of the team, skilled to make criminal confess their crimes. The third one is Hoseok, he’s the mood-maker of the team and the most skilled at weapons. Then, at last we have Taehyung, who is skilled at everything though nobody understand how. That’s it ?”

She got them right, as Jimin talked of them for 2 years, she knew their almost daily life and even what they looked like, as Jimin was imitating them so well. tThey got surprised by her knowledge on them. Plus she  had that bright aura, they never thought of Jimin girlfriend being this charismatic. They were blown away, litteraly.

"Yes you got us right , Jimin must talk about us a lot, huh ?" Yoongi said glancing at Jimin with a fake smile.

"Ah yes, you’re his friends after all." She said with a smile. Jimin sat next to her, and touched her shoulder to get her attention, and she touched back his hand, allowing him to speak : "I think you should introduce yourself, Yujinnie”

“Ah sure, sorry, I know a lot about you but it mustn’t really be your case about me. I’m Kim Yujin, Jimin girlfriend since 2 years.”

“What do you do for a living ?” Taehyung asked curious as a little child.

“I’m a teacher in primary school !” She replied with sparkles in her eyes, she was gently brushing Jimin hand, interlacing their fingers casually.

Namjoon nodded “this explains the numerous amount of children books in the house !”

“Ah I love reading those stories at my little students ! Ah I’ll take some drinks for you, is tea okay with every one ?" As they all nodded she stands up but jimin stopped her pulling her back on the couch, grabbing her hand.

“I’ll do it, they wanted to see you today.” He said softly, trying to hide his jealousy as his friends were monopolizing his girlfriend. She chuckles noticing how grumpy he was.

“Sure, what did you want to see ?” she asked to them.

“The type of girl you are, you seem fine !” namjoon said with a smile. Yujin nodded, and noticed Jimin eyes on Namjoon, then she had in mind what jimin constantly repeats to her  'he’s a hidden playboy, Yujin, you wouldn’t believe how many girls fall for his cocky smile !' and smiled, seeing her boyfriend, burning holes wih his eyes in NamJoon. Taehyun added :

 “Yes, you’re so beautiful and smart, how did Jiminy Pabo succeed to catch you ?” Taehyun asked as if it was a crucial question for humanity. Yujin hold back a laugh and Jimin came back all upset.

“Stop saying I’m stupid !” Jimin said hitting Taehyung head.

“She’s smarter than you, still !”

Jimin did his fish face and Yujin reacted : “ Ya stop bothering him like this. He’s doing you a great favor letting you meet me !" She took his hands and interlaced her fingers with his to change his mood. A smile appeared on his face and he served tea for everyone.

“How did you two meet ?” Hoseok asked, a cup of tea in his hand.

Yujin and Jimin shared a look, Yujin was resting her back on Jimin chest and she almost heard his heart miss a beat. She was opening with a playful expressin when Jimin covered it. "NO !"

She set herself free, and get the guys curious as she said to Jimjn : " Ya, you did it ,you did it !!! Let me tell them !  "

"No you can’t." Jimin said in despair, lowering his head.

"Park Jimin, you should have thought of this before doing it." She said ti him with a autoritarien tone, getting the team chuckle seeing them interact. She told them the first confrontation they had,'the incident' as she called it  earning surprised reactions and great laughs.

“And you forgive him after him doing that ?” Yoongi asked, not wanting to believe how the smartass of the class ended up with the trouble maker.

She shared a look with Jimin and shrugged :  “I guess I did, he excused himself many times and look at him he’s all embarrassed whenever we talk about that.”

“Why can’t you just say that we were in the same class, huh?” Jimin protested hiding his head on her shoulder. Yujin shrugged and caressed his hair :“Hey you should gave a think before doing that.”

“I regretted it when I saw how much it hurt you, not even two minutes after !! It’s not fair ... he mumbled grumpy that this subject was on the table.

She smiled and patted his back. “I know, but I also know that either way we ‘d had never talk to each others in our life, so I’m not complaining.”

Jimin smiled, sure if he didn’t do this stupid thing, he would have never noticed Yujin, and she could have stay the heartless and cold girl forever in his eyes, while he would have stay the eternal bad and annoying boy in her eyes.

“Whaouh I want my girlfriend to be like her !!!” Taehyung said with sparkles in his eyes, seeing her patting his head. All the group looked at him with resigned eyes, while Yujin was laughing.

“You’re a cutie you !“ Yujin said, making Taehyung grin even wider. Jimin hit her head “Don’t flirt in front of me !” She rolled her eyes , earning laughs from the team and went away to prepar some snacks still amused.

“Oh but look at Yujin-sshi ! She’s so tall !!” Hoseok exclaimed. They didn’t realize until now because her face was already breathtaking but here in her skinny jeans and casual tight shirt her model figure was standing out.

“Plus being smarter than you, she’s taller... Poor Jiminie” Taehyung said before sighing. Jimin stood up immediately, all angry :  “It’s false I’m taller !!“ He dragged Yujin with the snacks until the living room and showed the evidence : the few centimeters they had apart.

“Jimin , she has just few centimeters less.” Hoseok said gently, realizing that this subject was delicate.

Yujin sighed “Stop it guys, it’s the three centimeters of discord” , she put the snacks on the table and Jimin pouting sat away from them.

They eat a quick meal that Jimin made while his girlfriend and colleagues were talking to each others. Jimin didn’t feel the urge to participate in the conversation, he knew that both parts wanted to meet since a long time. He was just paying attention to the conversation, in case the guys were misbehaving. Soon, after a good and long time here, the policemen who invaded their flat left. On their road, they shared their impression on the couple, all were mesmerized  by her personnality, her funny ways to behave around Jimin. They agreed on how strong the couple seemed, how they seemed conformtable around each other and happy . Namjoon concluded : They unexpectedly form a great couple !

Jimin was resting on Yujin lap while she was playing with his hair. “They loved you too much, Be sure that you’ll be the hot topic from now !”

Yujin smiled weakly “It’s a good thing, what if they disliked my character , huh?” her sentence seemed very sad and Jimin sat to face her.

“Are you okay ?” As he pronounced this question, he switched position with her, now she was sitting on his lap, holding his hands.

“Today we talked about the person we were before our detractor messed up with our life. I can’t remember of the person I was and it’s driving me crazy … I don’t remember the child I was, the one with the blissful life.”

Aware of her need to be reassured, he hugged her ; silent. Jimin always supported her to go to those sessions, with others people who were assaulted like her. Yujin was very drained by this, but he thought that she needed to know that she wasn’ t the only one and that they’re not rejected or anything. She made some good friends there, but sometimes the topic they talked about were hard to handle for her at first. She comes back from it very troubled and full of questions.  But those sessions helped her to open up abou herself, her feelings, her body and even her uality. It took a lot of time to Yujin to  become ually active with Jimin. They took a slow path, full of games, teasing and communicating with each other, putting their faith on each others on another level. Those sessions helped her to gain confidence about her being a woman and he knew that she had some faithful people to talk about anything. He didn’t care if it wasn’t him she was confessing of her issues first, as long as she could talk to someone willing to help her.

 He said very softly : “It’s not your fault you were young, it’s not that important.”

“I do know but now I’m wondering this : what if all of this never happened ? If I never met Song Gyu ? I’d like to know what type of person I’d have become …” She asked with almost glossy eyes. Jimin hated to see how shaken she was whenever she talked about that, and he kissed her eyes, so he won't witness her tears rolling on her cheeks.

Then, he kissed her faint scar on her neck , as always when he was cuddling with her: “ I don’t know, you could have been a real brat caring all about money and high fashion. You’d be the heartless heir walking in Prada shoes, not talking to every one and very very cruel. You’ll have some slaves and every one would be afraid of you.”

She eyed him as he portrayed her as a cruel woman : “ Jimin, I was serious.”

“Ah sorry, you’ll have some Louboutin shoes, what was I saying ?!” he corrected himself. She had confessed that she loved those shoes, it was the only heels she had, those glossy blacks shoes, with this red color hided.

She threathened him with an angry voice : “ Jimin … I was freaking serious”

He laughed, throwing back his head out of bursting out of laughs. “I was too.” As she punched his shoulder , he raised his head back to face her and corrected himself :

“I guess you would have been a wonderful person still, with a radiant personnality. But if you start asking those questions , I can too !! Would the cruel and heartless Yujin fall for me in the parallel world ? “

It was her turn to laugh. And he gave her a funny look, moving his eyebrows waiting for her answer. He felt lighter as he succeeded to make her smile. Once again, he started to talk seriously and then his silliness just came back to the surface. But this never annoyed Yujin, she loved it, it was a way to keep her bright and positive. She kissed him, never getting tired of the sensations it was giving her. As a couple, they didn't bother to answer quickly to each others. Their discussions were slow and ful of cuddlings and honestly, it didn't annoy any of them. As he locked his arms on her waist, she smiled feeling perfectly good and secure here. She looked at the man that changed her life and felt grateful and even more in love with him.

“I hope that, in all of those freaking parallel words, I still end up being with you.”

 

 


 Oh god, final chapter. I had fun writing this, more than improving my writing style, i really enjoyed writing those chapters with Yujin and Jimin. Imagining their life was very easy for me and i'll miss them.  In those months i wrote, i felt so happy that people felt interested about this story. It was inbelievable at first <3 , you're 78 persons to read this story and i'd like to thank you all. I'm glad Sera found back her freedom out of nine muses and hope her the best of life :

I have another idea of fanfiction for Jimin, or maybe i'll change it to Taehyung 'cause he's more fit for this role. Hmm, i'll see it's still a idea in bloom ! If you liked this story, i propose you to check my others stories :

30, y ...and divorcée is  a story with Yong Guk my other ultimate biais with Jimin and Hyuna of 9Muses. It's about mostly, finding back happiness after a divorce: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/705647/30-y-divorc--e-bangyongguk-romance-yongguk-himchan-bap-ninemuses

Then, i have a second story on Yong Guk, because i watched 9 Plus Boys , and Young Kwang an actor have this freaking gummy smile. The exact same. I swear my life is complete seeing their smile *.* : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/825434/their-gummy-smile-comedy-fluff-yongguk-bap-yonggukandoc

Finally, my other newest fanfiction is about Jackson of GOT7 and how to live happy after a accident that changed your life, well there's  only one chapter, but i'm working on it !! And it's also about him dealing with feminism. We miss a little of this here on AFF !! : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/832929/the-fallen-king-and-the-rising-feminist-comedy-rapmonster-jackson-got7-marktuan

Oh, finally, if you want me to write another sequel for Yujin and Jimin, just tell me , i have some ideas x)

I leave you on this very long author blah-blah !! Have a good day ~~