Your pink cheeks

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="239" />

 

After a light day at school, Yujin was walking back home. She passed in front of a Tv shop and see some pretty bad music videos and ist more of all. She  sighed and put on her earphones, here real music !

Wings-Hair Short

At the first second of the beat, she loved this song. The theme , the music video yet simply had catched her attention and the voices pleased her a lot, this is why she sings this song very often, just for her. This was so special and melodic at the same time;  Yujin who zones out very easily, could also gets the spotlight, fulfilling a place with her voice. Even if she was the only on hearing the singers singing, outside people were able to hear her melodious voice singing and some were even praising her. Jimin wait for her to end her song, getting addicted to her bright smile. She was feeling really good thanks to the song and takes a breath of fresh air after singing. Jimin run in front of her, grabbing her attention :

"Your music tastes have improved !"

She took off her earphones with a troubled expression : "Boh? I have earphones."

"You were singing in the streets , dear !" Jimin smirks, realizing that she sang without even thinking about it. She’s like the incarnation of being spontaneous.

She blushed, I made a show of myself, again. She composed a arrogant face replying evasive :

“I didn’t realize .”  Anyways, her arrogant side immerged quite quickly, this time, not letting him enjoy her pure and innocent side of herself, he gave up making fun of her.They walked silently to Jungkkok home for minutes, in this peaceful atmosphere. Out of the blue, Jimin asked bravely with his hand in his pockets :

“Are you free this Sunday ?”

“Huh ? Yes, I am “ She had a shy yet curious expression on.

“Let’s meet in front of Cherry Blossom Mall at 11 in the morning”

She diligently nodded: “Oh okay, I got it ! Do I have to do something in particular ?  Like teaching you stuffs ..."

“No !!" He shook his hand disagreeing with her teaching him again. It’s supposed to be fun not a torture, Yujin. He cleared hid throat and rectified what he said: "I mean, dress up a little “

“Okay, I will ask Eunji “  She said, very relaxed. As if all of this was daily routine… Even after months of talking with her, he never knew for sure how she was going to react or reply… But never mind : she was going on a date with him, this weekend.

He was so excited yesterday night that he couldn’t sleep early. He wakes up late not even waking up with his alarm. Opening his eyes, he suddenly paniqued : no it can possibly be not 10:30am  right ? After confirming that it was this late, he just hurry to the shower and run to the rendez vous place.

Yujin on other hand slept over Eunji house, because well Eunji wanted to take care of every aspet of Yujin for that day. Yujin just let her do what she wants, seeing that her friend was more exciting than herself for that date. Yujin have slept over Eunji house for the first time and it was like her parents house, very big like a castle but empty. Eunji was a single child too and both of her parents were CEO. They were alone in the big house , just time to change and sleep and spent few hours in shopp choosing the best outfits for Yujin.

They came back with some outfits and Yujin spent the afternoon modeling for Eunji. This was a tiring job.

She get dressed up this morning and went up without even looking at what she was looking, she had total confidence in Eunji skills.She went to the rendez vous place around 10:45 and find a tiny and old library next to it. Curious , she went there and as always find a ton of books to buy.

“Ajjumma , can I come back and take them this night ?”  She had at least 10 heavy books in her hands, making the woman laugh. The owner nodded and take them to reserve them.  Looking by the window, she spotted Jimin panting there, he seemed like he had been running. She took her time and approached him without being noticed :

“Boo !” He returns himself , and get dazzled by her beauty, she was smiling , proud of scaring him . She had some eye jewelry , making her eye smile even more beautiful.

She was dressing a really cute flower patterned dress with a sweat on it, with cute baskets. Flat shoes, thanks lord. Jimin had keep simple with black shirt and jeans. He didn’t even style his hair or put eyeliner on, because he knew that she loved it that way and maybe also because he was late. Well she think that he looked like a puppy this way, it wasn’t that negative, right?

“Whoah, you’re very cute today ! “ he stated quite embarrased.

Yujin smiled even more : “thanks Giant Girl when you ‘ll see her “

He made a grimace : "Aish, she really helped you ?"

I didn’t even have a say on the choice of my outfit !

Whaouh. Jimin was taken aback, so Eunji knew all of this , and still will treat him as the last jerk on the planet. He needed to talk with this Giant Girl, she was realy being too much. As he was thinking about it,  Yujin bring him back on earth  by shaking her hand in front of his eyes  :

“So, what do we do today ? “

“how about the amusement park ?”

“Oh would be fu… what ? “ Suddenly Yujin stopped her sentence with a mixed expression. She went once to an attraction park and no she can’t go there, she will be sick all day just by looking at the attractions.

“You don’t like it ?” Jimin asks, sincerely worried for her

“Hum, Yes, I mean no, huh that’s embarassing but I can’t go on such parks" She said while looking her feet, embarrased to ruin the day with her weak body.

Why ? Jimin asked softly.

Yujin closed her eyes and sighed loudly with a sad expression:  “ I get sick very easily and the only sensation that it give me is nausea i 'll just end up throwing upif we go there, I’m sorry”

Jimin patted her head with a smile :

“Don’t be, we can do something else  ! The important is to be together on a date, it's not what you do. If we can't go on a attraction park, how about  visiting an aquarium ? ”

A smile popped on her face : “Oh sound fun , I've never been to a aquarium “

Jimin did a grimace : “ What did you do when you were a child ? All the little kids go on that day to school when it’s the trip to the aquarium”

She smiled gently : “ I must have missed it “

Jimin ruffles his hair in disbelief, he have great memories of his trip to the aquarium as the child, being a agitated kid ,bothering his teacher  exhausted to run after him all day. He was running all around and pretending to be very brave in front of girls saying that he’s not afraid of sharks. This was one of his most precious memories as a child ... She mustn’t have a regular childhood like everyone.

“I think we have to take the metro to do so let’s head there”

She nodded and she followed diligently Jimin to Seoul subwaystation, discovering the subway by the same way. She was looking at the people using their card to go though the station and it was merely her first time being in a subway station, as she was either in her driver's car or walking simply. Jimin stopped at the card checker and looked at her insistently, before realizing that it must be her first time here.

“You don’t have a card right ?” As she nodded quite ashamed, he briefly laughed. Let’s just take a ticket , then.

Jimin was going to use the machine when Yujin stopped him with her arrogant face :

“It’s not because it’s my first time that I need to be assisted, just tell me which station we are going to stop at.”

Ah, it wouldn’t be his Yujin if she didn’t want to have control over everything. She manage to get her ticket and  they both headed to the metro gate, Yujin with her ticket and Jimin with his card. After they enter the wagoon, they discovered an almost empty place, letting Yujin walking all over the place.

Jimin was watching over the girl that discovers the subway for the first time today, thanks to him. He was ,with his hand, holding the pole to avoid being surprised when the subway would stop. Yujin was unaware of that and almost fall when the wagoon stop.

“Are you alright ?” he asked  while helping her to stay standing up.

“Yeah, I didn’t think that it would stop that way..."

Oh, a moment. People are coming, come this way.

In a few seconds the almost empty wagoon was crowded of people. Jimin made sure that Yujin was next to him and made her hold the pole to avoid her to fall on the next stop. Unfortunately she had a lot of trouble to stay stable whenever they stopped. Jimin just pulled her in his arms, Yujin angry eyes were now scrutenizing him.

“Oh sure it’s better to stumble almost every minute …” As he was saying this, the wagoon did another stop and make Yujin fall even more in his embrace.

Why time goes that slowly when I’m with you ? Jimin was awkwardly holding her against his chest while Yujin wasn’t moving at all. He could just feel her breath on his shoulder and couldn’t do anything to stop his own heart to race. Sooner than he think, they arrived at their station and he helped Yujin to get out of the subway.

“So what do you think of the subway so far ?”

“It's hard to stay stable on it " she said with a mixed emotion.

Jimin just ruffled her hair " This was your first time, if you ride it more, you'll be able to stay stable even without the pole ! Thinking about it we could have just sit while we had the chance... So let’s head to the aquarium”

As an usual Sunday , with spring starting the crowd was huge in Seoul streets, everyone was trying to get a hin of sunlight and forget the coldness of winter. This caused  Yujin to have some problems to stay next to Jimin. Seeing that, he takes her hand and crossed his fingers with her, making her protesting.

“That way, we won’t be separated.” he smiled gently at her, loving how her cheeks get pink from his sentence.