After school sessions

Girl

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="201" />

The news have spread quite quickly in the school, that Jimin got beaten up because of Yujin. Of course, people had their own version where Yujin was a and ordered the man to beat up Jimin, this results in some crazy girls tried to hurt her, again. But Sungah and Eunji with a simple glance convinced them that it was a wrong idea. After a hard day avoiding fights with others students, Yujin could finally escape from the school.She arrived at the hospital, really glad that school was over.She ptopped Chang Min and get closer to him, he was filling some papers with a lot of attention.

“Hey, Doctor Chang Min –shhi !”

“Hey, Yujinie, you finally come to see your loved one after a day thinking about him at school. That’s so cute of you !” ChangMin was acting like a romantic girl, wih his papers close to his chest and his hand touching his face in a feminine way.His ton was dramatic yet funny, perfect to tease Yujin !

She punched him, without holding her smile : “ if you’re going to bother me that way, I’m going “

Changmin just followed her, with an evil smile , ready to make fun of her : “No I want to witness that”

“I’m here !” Yujin open the door, scaring by the way Jimin. He was gaming on his phone, bored as hell in this hospital room, waiting to be discharged.He gets surprised viewing Yujin there in her uniform, stunning as usual, she have surely headed there after school, he didn't really dare to think that she would come, and not that early ...

“Why are you there ?”

Changmin replied very quickly : “Ya, why wouldn’t she visit her boy..”

“Shut up doctor !” Yujin screamed to cover up the end of the sentence. Changmin acted like outraged :

“Ya, skinny girl talk nicely to me , uh !”

Changmin grabs her cheeks, while she was protesting, making her look like a fish

Jimin laughed, truly amused by the show they were making of themselves. Seeing that, they stopped quite awkwardly. He questionned them :

“You know each others ?”

“Painful to say but yes !” Yujin said sighing. Chang Min dramaticly pointed his finger at her , with a troubled expression .

“Ya, I took care of you each time you came there !.... I’m dreaming right ? no recognisation at all."

His phone ring and a smile appeared on his face :

 Oh have to go , new interesting patient out of there !!”

Yujin sighed, mumbling about how peaceful it was without Changmin in the room and sit on the seat next to his bed. Jimin was doing very well, his bone was just broken but he didn’t feel any pain and sleep like a baby last night, this morning he enjoyed the hospital breakfast and was happy to skip school, now Yujin was there, visiting him.

“Are you fine now ?”

He nodded, quite troubled that the cold Yujin was this caring towards him : “Yes, I slept well and ate well , I’m just a little bored “

“Jimin, you know it was my fault if you get...

Jimin put a finger on , in a hurry, making her widening her eyes.

“It wasn’t, that was my business with this man, I’m sorry that i got you  in this mess”

“I came myself so, I owe you , Jimin” she said seriously

“WHAT ?!”

“if I can do something to thank you, it’s true you saved me two times without asking me any further questions and then, you got beaten up because of me, so if you want something from me, I don’t know a gift , help for lessons, introduce you to someone, me cooking you a meal, offering you one ..."

“Oh I will think about it “ Jimin blushed while looking away. He had a exact idea in mind.

“Tell me when you think of something. So, let’s study, you can’t come to school it is not a reason to wandering in the hospital”

She said with a scary expression, and yet a smile. She put her notebooks on his table and explain to him the classes of today, precisely as if she was the teacher. After three hours of studying, Yujin stopped :

“I can’t stand this anymore , I need a break, I’m crazy to do this though ! I will go take some drinks”

She takes two iced tea and give one to Jimin.He takes the courage to speak, to ask her what he couldn't before of his lacks of courage.

“Yujin” She was now looking at him, waiting for him to speak  “About the thing that you would do for me...... would you go on a date with me ?”

“I guess that I have to say yes” Yujin said with a soft smile. A wide smile appeared on Jimin face that was hard for him to hide it from Yujin. He was fidgeting his blanket, too happy to react.

Yujin suddenly felt sleepy and streched her back, looking at her wristclock : “I should go home now !”

“Huh, use a taxi this time I’m not here you bring you back home !” Jimin said to her, worried that something might happen to her while he was there, unable to watch over her.

“Uh, I know, rest well, I ‘ll see you tomorrow” He nodded before realizing what she just said :

“you’re coming tomorrow ?”

She nodded, and replied very naturally : “Sure, you have to  stay update with the lessons at school !”

She came every day after school  going back when the night were already there. This was the last night at hospital for Jimin and she was teaching him english, her favorite subject : "So did you work on your worksheet ?"

"Huh, I didn’t have the time ..." replied Jimin , quite evasive.

"Must be kidding you have all the day to do that, you better start right now."

Chang Min open the door and saw this cute picture of both of them and went away with a smile. Ah, School romance. Jin hee saw this smile on her lover and peek his cheek , lecturing him : Ya, why are you smiling this way ?

Your son is cute when he loves someone you knew that ?

What are you saying, is that girl still .. He cover with his hand and leads her to her son room. He opens it a little and they started to spy on these students.

Yujin was reading his worksheet with a serious expression while Jimin felt insecure about it , searching for the bad expression she will do seeing his mistakes. She rise her eyebrow and hand him the piece of paper : "Why are you writing school this way ?"

Don’t you find this cool ,Skol, we are skol students, skol luv affair  ? He said in the cutest gangster voice he could do to soften her. It was a big fail , she just correct the world in the work sheet  and lectured him :

"Jimin, we don’t study ganster english at school, but english, proper english. Read what you write"

He answered irocanically : "Ya, british accent, don’t tease my ganster accent, please ."

I will decide that on my own, though . He started to read unconfident but Yujin was listenning eyes closed, and he was almost distracted by her beauty. He finished and asked : How is it ?

I didn’t expected you to have this cute korean accent , that’s fine ! Finally, she was saying something positive about him ! He tags along saying :

“I’m a cute korean boy, so it’s logic that I have this accent” She sighed, hearing that nonsense, and handed him his sheet :

“You still write in gansta style so those two things aren’t linked together !"

Jimin was surprised by her answer and aked her : So, you’re actually saying that you find me cute ?

Yujin look at him, surprised. For her, Jimin was … Jimin, he was not handsome or ugly, he was simply … Jimin. She din’t replied and approach her face to his. Today, his hair was straight as he could’nt style it in the hospital, his bare face make him look way longer that he actually is. As his hospital clothes were large he really looked cute, like a child. Yujin clapped her hand, glad to have found the answer :

Here again, you’re like a puppy !

Jimin missed a breath,he had expected a lot since her face was very close to him... BUT  did she said puppy ? He looked at her deceived while she was utterly fierce of this comparison. She doesn’t even think of me as a boy …

She handed him a mango juice and herself was open up her bottle. Jimin looked at her, on the edge of asking her if this Saturday was okay but his confidence vanishes away. Sure, she wouldn't agree to go on a date with a puppy.

Jin Hee witnesses this scene and even if she didn’t like that Yujin gave problems to Jimin, they were cute together. This girl was autoritarian and smart while he was the guy that lost his manly side of him when he’s with her. That was like watching her little son again. Holding their laugh , they run away from it and laugh for a moment.

“So, this is cute right ? you just witnesses pure love, Jin Hee !”

Jimin mum replied sincerely with a smile : “This is heartwarming, Chang Min, it ‘s like I found back my lovely son or may I say my puppy ?”

“Told you you would love her “ Chang Min passed his arm on her shoulders and kiss her cheeks. It was maybe not pure love but mature one there.

Soon, Jimin get discharged from the hospital and went to see his friend Jungkook. Jungkook didn’t visit him often, as he considered that his friend would appreciate some time alone with his noona.

“How was those after school study sessions ?” Jungkook asked him with a teasing smile.

“It’s scary and fun at the same time ….. aish” he replied with sincerity, ruffling his hair.

“If I knew that I would have come to stop that nightmare, Bro”

“That’s why I didn’t see your face for 2 weeks, Kookie, you’re kidding right ?” Jimin said with a bad smile, Jungkook juts laughed seeing his angered expression.

“Hi hi I thought that you would advance your relationship with her … in fact you’re so shy Jimin !”

Jimin smiled at him and said, very proud : “She told me that she owe me something because I help her so many times, so I asked her if she would agree to go on a date with me, she said yes”

 

"YOU AGREED GOING ON A DATE WITH TINY MAN ??!!!!" Eunji screamed in the coffee shop. Yujin expected this reaction and just smile softly at her friend, and patted her arm trying to calm her friend.

“I can do it for him, he actually saved him a lot of time “

“this is crazy …” Eunji said, acting as if she was utterly shocked by this revelation ... She was smiling inside : He he, he actually make a move, finally !

 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="227" /> Hey, so what do you think of this chapter ? Next update will be quite late because ihave to take care of my other fanfiction but also because i didn't finish writing the chapter <.< so lame of me !!!

So if you don't ming, while waiting for an update, you can check my new fanfiction, starring Yong Guk : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/705647/30-y-divorc--e-romance-divorced-himchan-bap-yonggguk-9muses