Just a date

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="234" />

 

“Look this fish, he’s totally alike you !!”

Jimin was dismayed, wasn’t she going to be kind with him ? He way prefer being a cute puppy than  a fish, so he did his angry face, with making his cheeks bigger.

“Yes that’s it exactly the same” Yujin said with amazement, even clapping in her hands, looking the fish and at Jimin at the same time. This fish face that you make when you’re annoyed !!

“So where are you in this aquarium, huh ?” he asked her, with a slight irritated voice.

“I didn’t find yet.” She said before running at another side of the aquarium. Jimin had to run to catch up with her and as he didn’t see her anymore, he started to feel worried. Then, he spotted her sitting on a bench admiring the ocean life.

I love this place it’s so peaceful, as if nothing could shake this world.” Yujin alterned great moments of excitement and great moments of peace , makin her mysterious and lovely from Jimin point of view.

“Aish you’re not funny , really !! World is about enjoying life”

He grabbed her hand and went out of the aquarium. “Let’s eat I’m hungry.”

They eat crispy chicken in a quiet restaurant.It was already 2pm and it was almost empty as every one was leaving the restaurant.

“You eat in a such non-feminine way”

She raise her eyes to him “ Phh, try to eat crispy chicken in a refined manner ! I don’t see why girls should do everything with lipstick on and in a cute way.”

Finishing her sentence, she just took a big mouthful of chicken and smiled to him with a lot of cripsy things next to .

Aigoo so disgusting”

He took some tissues to wiped casually. After eating chicken, they were once again in Seoul streets.Soon, a bike come across them, and Jimin pulled Yujin next to him, the bycicle almost hurt her. But she had sparkling eyes looking the bike getting far away from them.

“Seems nice !” she whispered.

“Bohh, the bicycle ?”

She nodded and Jimin guessed that she didn't even know how to ride a bike, he checked :

Can you ride it ?

She lowered her head, quite shameful. She always wanted to learn but never had a occasion to do so. Jimin ruffled her hair,

Do you want me to teach you ?

 She raise her head in disbelief and slowly asked : You would do that for me ?

He nodded her head with a eyesmile, and Yujin find him ,once more, very kind towards her. Ready to save him when she needed someone and to teach her how to ride a bike. They headed to rent a bike and in a park she tried to ride it with Jimin holding the back of it.

“Am I doing well ?” she asked while riding faster.Jimin takes his hand off the bike without her knowing and smiled, proud that he teached something to the smart girl that Yujin was.

Yes, remember to look far away so you won’t fall he yelled at her, as she was already going away.

What are you saying ?!! You’re holding the back of the bike anyways.  She slightly  turned her head to see Jimin waving to her, far away.

She frowned and keep going with the bike at the extremity of the park. She finally learned to ride a bike and she was amused right now, screaming each time she avoid falling or causing a accident with some passers-by. She had some talents, for someone that discovered bike today. She stopped herself in front of a waterfall and waited for Jimin. Makind rounds around the waterfall with her bike. Soon, she was  distracted and fell of the bike. Jimin arrived just seeing that. He helped her to stand up and see that she had a bruise on her knee.

You had to be careful, really !! He scolded her. So over protective, she thought.

Aigoo, making a big deal of it, it’s my first time riding a bike, obsviously I would fall.

She smiled at him and he could just sighed seeing how logic yet innocent she was. With a piece of tissue, he wiped away the blood.

See ? It’s almost nothing. She said while smiling and standing up.

He almost blushed, no this wasn’t his style to blush, neither to take girls on dates but Yujin wasn’t just a random girl, she was a very special one, at least for him. Then, he ride the bike while she was sitting behind him on the same bike. He brought her to beautiful places of Seoul, Han river, parks and even some touristics places. If Jimin turn his head to see her, she was just enjoying being  on this bike with him, feeling the sweet wind on her cheek and smelling this blossom spring scent. She seemed happy, with her sparkling eyes and curling lips. Jimin just keeps on riding and soon went back to the park after almost one hour biking around Seoul.

“Was it fun ?” He asked her after returning back the bike.

“Yeah, but it must have been tiring for you”

“Not that much” Jimin was athletic and this little effort didn’t make him tired a bit.Feeling that she praised her, he took back her hand and lead her to the first ice cream shop. Jimin was not used to that with Yujin, she was rebellious yet she let him hold her hand and drag her in places. He turn himself to see her, she was gently smiling while looking at the people sitting at the coffee shop, enjoying like them a peaceful Sunday. She surely didn’t go out often , if we except those few months with Eunji.

After getting their ice cream, they sit in front of each others without talking.

“Do your parent know you’re on a date ?” he asked playfully.

“No, why ?” she blinked

“because well you’re their only daughter … and I’m maybe not the boy that they would think as ideal for you” He carefully said

“It’s just a date “ she said with a smile.

Jimin sighed, sure it was just a date, that she owe him plus. Did she have to remind him this fact ? He pouted, and soon a hand reached his cheek.

Here you go again, making your fish face . she exclaimed with a smile.He gently pushed back her hand.

“I surely don’t look alike a fish, okay ?”

Sure you don’t , you don’t… she retorted with a smile saying that she was thinking the exact contrary.

Now they were back in Seoul streets and Yujin finally returned herself to Jimin with a self concious face :

Could you close your eyes , please ?

Jimin widened his eyes, did he hear properly because well, this mean a kiss, right ? A kiss from the shy yet unapproachable Yujin, with her soft and pink lips …. He heard her steps towards him while closing his eyes. Now his lips were ready to receive a kiss, yet nothing happened. Suddenly, he felt something on his head but keep his eyes closed. Soon, Yujin suave scent reached him, she was whispering in his ear :

What are you doing ? Open your eyes !

He took a few steps back, surprised by all of that. She just whispered in his ear, it’s the first time that this action make him feel so shaken. He pointed a shaken but angry finger at her, while protecting his ear :

What are you doing ?

Touch your head. She giggles.

He did as she said and noticed that he was now wearing a cap, a brand new one. He took it in his hands .

"A gift from me." She precised.

He looked at the cap, once more. It was a simple one, with a funny boxing drawing on . Jimin always loved caps and box. Yujin was this impliqued, knowing what he love and what he doesn’t. He was blown away, absolutely melting for her. Soon, she cleared :

Aren’t you going to thank me properly ?

Ah, sure thanks you !

Yujin took the cap back and put it herself on Jimin head carefully, even brushing his bang with her fingers. She smiled , once more :

You’re welcome, it suits you quite well ! I’m so talented to find gifts, really !

He frowned : Stop praising yourself, I’m the one who can put on everything , even if it’s ugly.

Are you saying that you don’t like it ? She said with a irritated voice.

No, obviously not but well, I’m a pretty boy so obviously I will look good with this on. He dared to say, but well it's was the complete truth, right ?

So over-confident !

He laughed briefly : You can talk !

 


 

Hey , hey i guessed you've waited for this chapter, he's finally there ! Enjoy it ~~