Clubbing ?!

Girl

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="330" /> her medium hair, so cute ~~

 


 

As if he wouldn’t this jerk. Song Guy looked at those two girls and smiled. He pushed slowly the door and with a mysterious smile, walked in their direction. His scent was strong and both girls recognized it very easily, and both were astonished by his presence. He didn’t even look at them and waved to a other man. The girls that were tensed up , relieved their tension in their hands and sighed. Both saw how the other reacted and they understand something, that shouldn’t , mustn’t be a memory of today.We'll have to talk about that one day, Park Eunji. Tonight is the first night that Yujin were going to enjoy clubbing and Eunji promised that to her. So, together, more strong and confident they walked away from here, from this evil place.Eunji stretched , saying :

“Feel good to be outside, let’s escape before some paparazzi come there”

Yujin had think that clubs with Eunji would be fun, but Eunji was the king to monopolize the attention in the dance floor and Yujin was the kind of irl that just stay stitted all the parties because she hate to dance in front of people. Sungha was there too and was abandoning herself on the dance floor. Not at ease with this music and ambiance , she went to the bar to sit up, as a pure girl would do or a perfect seductive girls. An alone girl sitting on one of these chairs, dressed up and not even ordering alcohol, it was interesting and a easy victim.

Jin saw those three muses coming in the club and his eyes instantly glued on them, as  Yujin seemed to be an easy person to talk with ,he instantly approaches her:

“You must be new to clubs “ Yujin turned her head, Jin confirmed how much she was beautiful.As she didn't reply, he goes on talking with his sensual voice :

“In club you usually dance, the single girl that sit there at the bar want a one night stand”

“Oh” Yujin as usual, talking as less as possible

“So do you want a drink with me ? Once you’re there , let’s talk a little bit, right ?” Jin come closer to her and put with a seductive look, his arm on her shoulder. She was a little bothered by that, and was going to yell at him when another boy take off this arm.

“Waiting for a long time, Honey ?”

Jimin was asking her that, angered by the fact that this guy dared to touch her. He had spotted her as he was going to ask for a beer. What was she doing there?  Yujin was also astonished but didn’t had the time to figure something to say that Jimin take her hand and say to the boy.

“Don’t you dare to touch my girlfriend again !”

Yujin stay quiet, while Jimin headed to the front door.Arrived there, he started to nagg her :

“Are you completely crazy, coming here alone ? “

“I’m not alone, I’m with Eunji and Sungha ”

“I was thinking that you didn’t like this kind of place, yet you sit at the bar seat !!!”

“I didn’t plan of coming there, the music don’t suit me, that’s why I went to sit !!”

“To be attacked by wolves ?!!! You’re lucky enough that I was there !“

“thanks but I could have handle this myself” She send a text to Eunji that come right away, with a worried expression on, she takes Yujin in her embrace :

“Ya, did something happen ?”

“A wolf tried to seduce her !!”

“Ya told you that you were beautiful dear, was he y ?”  Eunji was glad that boys could see how beautiful and glam her friend was. Jimin sighed

“I don’t think you get it, he touched her shoulder and offer her a drink”

"If you're jealous, it's your problem, Tiny Man !!" Eunji said. Jimin was even more angry, tiny man ? He let this pass, as she's Yujin best friend, but only this time.Yujin , noticing the tension, quietly said :

“I can speak myself, thanks, it was a little creepy but Jimin came and bring me there, let’s go “

She was pissed off, as he was too. Eunji excused herself, and Yujin replied that now she will go alone or not to the indie bar. Eunji said  that she will come later, as she spotted Jimin following them. Let’s them have a great time together, as he's jealous...

Yujin searched on her phone the location of the indie bar sitting on a bench. She had a simple slim jean on with a great coat. Soon, she found it, and entered it.

This bar was reputed for the great indie artists that sang there. All her favorites sang there and their CDS were on the wall. She walk, glad that she found her paradise. A girl was singing a song of Morrie.

“Tonight was a karaoke night , miss, do you want to participate ?”

She hesitated but finally said yes, Eunji always say to her that she could become a singer. And the mood of the coffee shop was great, she felt confident. The person that hosted the karaoke called her and she walked to the little scene.

“What are you going to sing, Miss ?”

“Hmm You don’t know me of eAeon”

“Great choice”

She started to sing, this song was very catchy and quiet in it own way. Every time she was feeling bad, this song was playing again and again in her mind. She knew it by heart and her confidence when singing but also her way to express it feelings was inbelievable. Jimin was blewn away, she seemed to be perfectly where she should be, not in one of those clubs he go every Saturday night but in those comfy yet classy coffee shop to sing.

Soon, she ended the song and all the persons there clapped their hands for her, she bowed and with a shy expression she sit in a quiet side of the coffee shop, and ordered a dessert. Jimin sighed and didn’t dare to sit up with her.She was praising and admiring the others persons singing, altough Jimin think that she was way better than them.

“Could we have a last song of the eAeon Miss , please ? “

Yujin scoffed with cake in . She nodded and the man gave her some times to finish swallow it.

“I will sing One fine day of Morrie”

This song was one of her favorites too, cheerful and bright. She’d like if her life could be this way. This time, she had a peaceful expression on her face, like when she was humming coming back to the house with Jimin. Her voice was incredibly sweet this time and all seemed to suit her. Her cute pronunciation of english melted Jimin heart. Then, she excused herself and went out, it was already passed  1am. Time to go back home, she thinked . She called Eunji and told her that she would go back home, as she was too tired to walk she took a taxi. She didn’t noticed the two boy staring at her, as Jin has followed her in the café too !

"She sing quite well, this girl, aside from her gorgeous look  ! " Jin has said it loudly, knowing that Jimin were behind him.

Jimin was badly  jealous, feeling down he went back at a club. He drunk all night , and spent the night with a girl. He needed someone to hold him tigh, to react to his touches, to caress his body, to make him feel alive and warm. Sure, the fact that it wasn’t Yujin bothered him but as he was drunk he hardly care of it. He wake up in a unknown place, with a big headache. Soon, a girl arrived wearing his shirt of yesterday.

“You’re awake !” She whisper with a kiss

“Yes , .... would you mind remembering my your charming name ?“ He did a killersmile knowing that it will soften the girl. She smirks

“I’m  Erin "

"As I said, charming! Can i ask for a painkiller, Erin-ah ? "

" I will give you that.” She comeback with a painkiller and make him drink this with water.Then, started to kiss him again , more  deeply. He didn’t plan to stay today but she was too irresistible so soon they closed the door and headed to the bed,again.


 

OMG, i loved writing this chapter, yes i love when Jimin is furiously jealous xD

The songs that Yujin was singing :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyZTYaDqhTw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iErHNJzkrq0&list=RDGl0fdnJPKXE

Apparition of Jin , too ! He will come back later ;)

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="289" />