Understanding your past ...

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="231" />

 

The group of policemen found the disaffected building where Yujin and Song Gyu were supposed to be. Trying to be the quieter possible, they came with Jimin and Changmin that insisting to come. Changmin was a surgeon plus a talented emergency doctor

" They seem to be less than 5 as there’s only one car , it will normally be easy to take her out of there." One of them explained.

The group divided into duos and  they started to enter the building while some were waiting here, as backup. Jimin saw them go in the building where Yujin was and regardless of what they said to him, he ran into it. He heard the complaints of Changmin and Minjung but also of the rest of the policemen but he was already in.He followed the noises , using all he learnt at the police  school to be the quieter possible, knowing that the single mistake could have a great consequence. The police was already putting under arrest the two workers of Song Gyu , using all their strengh to actually make them render.

"Now you should give us the key of that door ! A girl is locked in with some psycho !! " The policeman said threathening the man.

"Wait what’s the boy doing here ?! "The policeman said surprised to see Jimin. " You’re supposed to wait outsi…"

As the policemen were more fond of knowing why he was rather than saving Yujin, he ets even more angry and in despair right now. As if Yujin needed this to be longer.

Song Gyu hearing the noise outside of the room, he stopped caressing her body. He quickly gets that the police was there. " , "

He stood up and kicked Yujin in the stomach making her whine in pain. She coughed and some blood covered her hand. Her eyes crossed Song Gyu ones.

"You called the police right ? It’s you lit b* "   He looked around and saw his bad wide open, he walked to it and noticing his knife on it, took it. He laughed madly.

"I can’t you today , but I’ll give you a little gift … You’ll remember me all your life with this !" He yelled.

" If you survive though" He added , holding back his laughs.

He stabbed her and she suffocated by all the pain it was giving her. He keep moving the knife into her stomach , happy to see her reaction.This is the precise moment where Jimin exploded the door with his leg. He wasn’t prepared for this, surely not.

"Who is disturbing me ?" Song Gyu yelled.

"Oh here is Park Jimin, nice to meet you in person." Song Gyu seemed particulary glad to see Jimin, for the first time of his life.

Jimin didn’t know where to fix, did he have to look at Yujin and her puddle of blood or her mad killer ? Song Gyu  stands up, covered up by Yujin blood and directed the knife towards Jimin. Jimin  ,thanks to all of his years of martial arts, quickly disarmed Song Gyu making the knife fly away in the room. After a few punches, he immobilized Song Gyu on the floor.

"What are you doing with me ? She’s already dying anyways" Song Gyu managed to say. Jimin punched him once him , to shut him up. He yelled for people.Two policeman came and took care of Song Gyu before Jimin could punch him anymore.

"Where is Changmin ? call him right away !!!!" Jimin yelled, almost out of breath.

The policeman ran in the hall , while the other one take Song Gyu under his protection. Jimin ran to Yujin.

"Yujin !" His voice cracked with pain." I beg of you.don’t leave me."

He took her hand full of bruises in his warm hands waiting for her to react.Yujin was feeling less and less well, her breath was shortening, and she could tell that she lost a huge amount of blood.  But it wasn’t a bad sensation to feel less and less alive, she didn’t feel any sort of pain and her hot blood under her her was keeping her warm. It was the end, finally. All of this will be over now, she could just close her eyes and let the death take her.

"Yujin !!"

She barely heard Jimin screaming her name and in a last effort opened her eyes, annoyed that he was shaking her body to wake her up. She didn’t like that he was crying and slightly shook her head and almost smiled to the man she loved with all her heart before falling unconscious again.

"YUJIN !!"

 "Jimin, move" Changmin pushed him away and started to do his job. He felt her pulse and started a heart massage.

"You press the cut to stop the bleeding, Jimin !" Changmin keeps activating himself, trying to reanimate her. Suddenly he noticed that Jimin still didn’t press the wound.

"JIMIN !!" he screamed. Jimin raised his head, not even trying to hold back his tears. He could already feel his lose, the woman that he loved dearly.

"She needs you RIGHT NOW,  you'll cry later !"  Jimin gets closer to Yujin and Changmin and managed to press firmly his two hands on the wound. His vision became less and less blurry as he stopped to cry and concentrate on the wound.

Then it’s a black out. It was useless to ask him how they went out of the building with Yujin, how they went to the hospital, what Song Gyu became that night. All he did was praying silently that she will survive, and be there tomorrow. It was selfish to ask her to stay here with him. But he couldn’t let her go, not when she suffered almost all her life.

Now, he was on this bench in front of the room of Yujin surgery. Changmin preferred to let his colleague do the surgery, sensing that Jimin needed him more than Yujin. He knew that Yujin was in good hands with this surgeon, and he couldn’t let Jimin alone after all the boy went though this night.

This night was the longest Jimin had lived ; waiting for Yujin surgery to end. He had his eyes on the door, fighting against exhaustion. As much as Changmin talked to him, he didn’t respond, not in the state to speak. Out of the blue, the surgeon went out of the room and Jimin ran to him almost assaulting him.

"How is she ? She’s not de.." He couldn’t bring himself to say this world, no Yujin couldn’t, not like this, not after knowing those bad things, she had some much to see in life now that justice would take care of the crazy jerk that hurt her.

"Ya Jimin, let me ask, would you ? "Changmin asked softly yet firmly.Jimin followed a medical conversation between the two surgeons, that he didn’t really understand.

"She nearly died but she’s alive. If she survives this night, she will recover without much trouble." Changmin finally said after thanking the surgeon. Jimin took along breath and hide his face under his two hands.

"Thanks you." Jimin whispered, trying to control his emotions.

Changmin noticed that Jimin didn’t change himself, he was still wearing those bloody clothes and he looked freaking tired. Changmin put a affective hand on Jimin shoulder:

"Now go back home, take a shower and have a nap. It’s nearly 5pm and everyone needs to sleep."

"How can I sleep when it’s not even sure that she spend the night ?" Jimin retorted.

Changmin nagged him : "How do you intent to help her if you’re in this state. She needs a healthy Jimin to recover, so do it for her."

"Can I see her ?" Jimin asked , full of hope.

"Not before you’re changed and clean. You could scare her if she wakes up.  In fact you’re scaring all the staff present here."

"Jiminy !" A high picth voice said. He turned his head to see his mom.She was crying loudly, approaching him.

"I’m so sorry that you had to go under such horror." She said taking him in her arms.

"Mom, can you promise me that you’ll visit her often tonight ?" he asked whispering in her ears. He was holding her in his arms, tightly.

"I promise, and I promise that Changmin will do so, okay ?"

Though several minutes, his mom finally put Jimin in a taxi, after lending him a clean shirt. Jimin opened the door of his flat and lighten up the room. The first thing his eyes met up with was the photo of Yujin. He was so exhausted and was assaulted with guilt and regrets. He touched the frame and huggeg it against his heart.  If he didn’t kiss her, she would have to bear with this evil man. Did he molest her ? She was almost , with just her underwears when Jimin arrived. Since when is she bearing with this ? So much questions were  still without any answers. He fell asleep and had several nightmares, all about Yujin getting murdered.

 

There was blood everywhere, Jimin quickly kneeled down to Yujin and no matter how much he would call her name and shake her shoulders, she stayed still.

The worst happened, she was dead.

He opened his eyes in a hurry, feeling a rush of emotions coming back. It was the last nightmare the worst of ever. What if she was really dead ? Jimin started to panick and called his mom right away.

"Mom how is she ?"

"Your Sleeping Beauty is still sleeping peacefully." She said softly. Jimin took a long breath, relieved of what he just heard. It was just a nightmare, Yujin was still breathing and living in her room.

"Thanks Mom, I’ll arrive soon !" he hangs up without listening his mom telling him how much stressed out he was and how much he needed to sleep.

He took a shower, taking more time than usual. As he feel asleep wihout washing earlier this morning, the blood has dried on his skin. He looked how red the foam of the soap became when he was washing himself but also how reddish the water became while he was rinsing. Once again, he felt how it was a miracle for Yujin to still be here with this amount of blood she lost, and felt worried once again. He left his apartment, hair still wet and running heading to the hospital.

Changmin sighed seeing the boy arrive this early, he just had a little nap and came back. He noticed how pale and stressed the boy looked. He gave up the file he was filling up and went to see him.

"Did you eat before coming here ?"

"Nope, how is she ?" Jimin said almost in a hurry.

Changmin dragged him to the elevators once again, “Let’s eat breakfast then”

Jimin was going to protest but the doors closed before he could do anything, and he knew that he needed to follow diligently Changmin, because he was Yujin doctor but also because after all Changmin really helped him.Changmin told Jimin to sit down and went to search  some food to eat. They started to eat when Jimin asked :

"So you knew all of this , what was really going on those years ?" Jimin asked honestly.

Changmin stopped to eat. "I can’t really tell you all those things, I’m her confident , I mean she doesn’t even confess to her psychoanalyst , it took me months for her to open up , to dare to speak up. And she need this , I can’t tell you …"

"When I took my shower earlier, the water became almost red because I was soaked with her blood. My skin has still this red shadow on it." Jimin said with a cracked voice. "I need to know what ‘s going on, not just sentences to explain me what’s the general situation I need to know what she really went though."

"She was seven when she started to come at the hospital. The very first time it was because she had stopped to eat, and was underweight. I was at the emergency room and I took care of her. She looked at me with her big and afraid eyes, shivering when I gave her an injection. She looked too much traumatized for a girl of this age So I did my best to convince her that she needed to eat but all she did was just looking at me with those pitiful eyes, she wouldn’t even talk. I send her back home swallowing my conscience."

"This means that it started when she was only seven ?" Jimin managed to ask. She was so young, she was still a child … he thought

"Yes, it was the  time when her parents started to negociate with the other Kim group , so they kind of let the children meet alone when they  were talking. He told her that she couldn’t tell to anyone  or anyways he will hurt her parents. Anyways, she came back again and again. I guess that staying here for a week was relieving, as short as it is it’s still one week without any threats , touches." Changmin said, with a resigned face.

Jimin was revolted to know all of this. He was revolted to know all of this. Does Changmin is sayingthat the hospital is the only place she was feeling safe ? "B-But her parents, they didn’t even notice it ?"

"They were engrossed in the negociation and were thinking that Yujin was faking everything to get attention…  On my side, Yujin was coming more and more often, mostly for depression and great stress crisis and we had to calm her every time she came here. And once when she woke up, she spilled everything. How he would tell her lustful stuffs or touch her in intimates places sometimes. But this time, she really thought she would have die. He had ordered her to lie down and she tried to escape. And Song Gyu is the violent type, he understand that she didn’t want any ual relations with him, and I’m sure he thinks he’s considerable because he waited for her to be fully ready until yesterday. Instead he beat her up this time and as she told me as of this I was able to tell her parents, we had proofs and her father dealt with Song Gyu."

"His name is  Song Gyu  ?" Jimin asked. It was hard for him to handle all those informations, but he was glad to finally put a name on the mad jerk that ruined Yuji life.

"Kim Song Gyu, he’s her cousin. On the media, he’s known for his model actions, benevolat, donating, he’s really a good citizen. That’s why it was so hard to build a case against him. But I’ll explain that to you later. She didn’t see him for 10 years, even if she spent some time in a center for children with problems, she became the girl you met."

Jimin though about how he hurt Yujin the day he throw a at her, and guessed that she quickly remember the time when she was constantly molested. He suddenly hated him for being this careless guy that came into her life. But he also understand more things of her behavior, her ways to escape any touches, to avoid talking to males, but also her broken smile when she talks about her past.Jimin was now sure that himself was a burden for her. He was always patting her head, or hugging her. He remember of this precise time when he slept at Jung Kook house for a night and that when he accidentally brushed her shoulders, she screamed and kneeled down, head in knees hiding from him. “If you didn’t touch my shoulders that lustful way, I wouldn’t be doing that, think about it “ she said at that time ...

At that time he didn’t really pay attention to those ways to avoid contact and to jerk each time he would touch her, he just found this weird. Now he kind of get why she was reacting this way …But also the mystery call phone with her mother, the party she went to , her breakdowns all were related to Song Gyu… But Jimin was the one who gave her even more problems, Because of him, she almost died and had to deal with this jerk.

"But I only brought her problems right ? Jimin said now convincing him that he was the worst thing that happened in her life."

Changmin choked in disbelief, and stared at Jimin.

"Are you serious ? You sure wasn’t very gentleman at first but you helped her each time Song Gyu shake up and you can make her smile. The seventeen years old Yujin could easily be mistaken as a normal girl with a crush and this happened thanks to you."

Jimin was suprised and insisted : "But because of me, yesterday she …"

"Don’t blame yourself because it's not of your fault. You’re the normal boy that fell in love with her, not the sadistic one who stabbed her in a disaffected building."

"I hope he will get punished like he has to". Jimin clenched his fist, at this precious moment it was hard to rely on the justice to punish Song Gyu.

"Min Jung got the case, she’ll manage it like a boss." Changmin said, confident about her lawyer skills. He was finishing his coffee cup, peacefully. Sure he could have looked heartless at this moment but he did his best to help her and Song Gyu was almost in jail. So for the first time, he felt very at ease, a heavy stone disappeared on his heart. All this time, he was worried, scared and felt guilty for Yujin. But now he could feel that the dark days were over.

Jimin admired how Changmin could be so calm in this situation and took a long breath.He needed to learn from him to help Yujin heal.

 

 


 

 

Hey Hey isn't this the longest chapter ever ? I'm sorry if the violent scenes disturbed you ,dear readers but i just wrote it this way. Now Jimin know all the story, pffiou a great step was achieved for me in this chapter, you don't realize xD

I tried to describe each character despair right, this is why the chapter is so long. Anyways, hope you enjoyed ~~

KittyCat here ~~