A couple, finally

Girl

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" />

 

This is why she seemed so familiar yesterday.He always wondered how Yujin mom was like. They look alike so much, same tall features and stature. Same face, eyes, similar nose shape and rather thin lips. This woman stands up seeing Jimin and took a step towards him.

"I’m sorry to disturb you, but are you Yujin boyfriend ?" She asked with her elegant voice.

Jimin was taken back by their similarities and by her question. Was he Yujin boyfriend ? He thinks that this could wait before talking about official status between them. He replied confident :

"No, we’re not at this step yet."

Yura said, almost ashamed. “Ah, I never knew that she had someone she loves, that’s why. I’m sorry if my question surprised you.”

“I can understand that you’re curious about her, you could maybe cross the door, not spying on us.” Jimin retorted, knowing of the complex relationship between mother and daughter. After all, she waited almost two weeks to gather courage to come here and isn't even visiting, all she does is waiting on the hall and spying.

She get arrogant as Yujin would be from this sentence, and flicked her hair back off her shoulders. She lowered her eyes looking at him arrogantly, obviously taller than Jimin :

"You don’t even know me, if I’m a journalist, a reporter or even a -"

"You’re her mom." Jimin said, surprising the woman.

They were now sitting in a café nearby the hospital.

"Did she talk to you about me ? It seemed to me that she wouldn’t …"  Yura said, saddened to ask.

"She quickly stated her family situation." Jimin rectified her. Yes, Yujin talked about her mother, at the beach she kind of explained to him the love-hate relation they had.

Yujin mom suddenly put her drink back on the table : "Then how do you know that I’m her mother ?"

You look so much alike , in every expressions that’s almost disturbing.

Yujin mother frowned , visibly not at ease with him saying that. He scoffed, too used to this expression on Yujin face. That made Yura frowned even more.

"I’m sorry but this is exactly the same way to show disapprobation." he said, trying to explai himself to this middle aged version of Yujin.

"I don’t really see our similarities. Does we look like this much ?"

"Even more." Jimin said, he was glad to know from whom Yujin got her unique facial expressions and arrogant manners.But he could also tell that they had a lot of differences due to the years being cold to each others.Yura was way more refined and cold-looking than Yujin, Yujin had that kind, relaxed vibe making her so radiant,  but also her damned character that she didn't try to change to please people while Jimin guessed that Yura cared a lot about people opinion, she was very polite, and from how she looks she wants to impress and leave a excellent impression on people. Now, he knew why he didn't get who she was before tonight.

Yujin mom wiped away a tear. " We’re strangers to each others, I messed up with her. I didn’t notice how desperate she was, and even when I did , I denied what was in front of my eyes.I chose to believe in her cousin, to protect myself. I chose the easy way, I can’t cross that door and ask her how she’ve been … "She said with a shaking voice.

Jimin tried to be patient. "Yes, this is your fault if you’re strangers now. Would you rely on a mother that don’t even believe your words ? She bear with everything, and you can’t just come crying in front of me to appease your conscience. I honestly think that she got already plenty of problems to deal with, and it’d be great if she had a mother close to her but well, don't think of coming to see her if you do it just to have good conscience."

The young man left the coffee shop , giving a last bbad glare to Yujin mother.He quickly took a bath at home , a even quicker snack and coming back to the hospital, he opened the door enjoying the sight of his mother braiding Yujin hair. She had brought her favourite pull over and put it on Yujin shoulders.

"So Sleeping Beauty, you hair is done."  Yujin long hair were braided in a beautiful way on her left shoulder, until her waist. Yujin thanked Jin Hee.

"Aigoo,  you’re so beautiful , I get why Jimin melted for you." Jin Hee said pinching her cheeks. Yujin blushed from this woman maternal action.

Jimin came to shut his mom up : "Omma , would you stop talking with your big mouth." he mumbled, slightly upset against her.

"What ?! you totally love her, since high school ! She might have been a total model in a uniform." Jin Hee said. Yujin was quite embarassed by all the affection that this woman was giving her, but doesn't dislike it. Seems that the Park family love me a lot ... she thought, smiling.

Jimin laughed, giving up making his mom silent. He  before resting his arms on Yujin shoulders: "She was." Yujin looked at him very weirdly, it sounded like a genius compliment, that's why it was weird for her to hear it from Jimin.

"Where does all this beauty come from ?" Jin Hee asked, cupping Yujin face gently.

Yujin had lowered her eyes, "People often found me similarities with my mother.But it was a long time ago."

Jin Hee nodded,understanding too late that she gets to a delicate file in Yujin life. "But by the way they didn’t visit yet."  She asked curious, bearing with Jimin intense glare begging her to stop interviewing Yujin this way.

"They’re probably dealing with the percussions of all those events on the company. Anyways it would be awkward, right ?"She seemed used to this behavior. She was all alone , left aside by her parents. Jimin took note of her eyes slightly getting glossy and felt bad seeing her this sad after talking about her parents.

"Sure, what’s about sleeping now ? I’m so tired." Jimin said to change subject.

Yujin agreed and while Jin Hee was pecking her forehead, Jimin get ready to sleep in his pajamas that he brought. As both were finally ready, Jimin hugged her, paying attention to her wounds.

"Is this way comfortable ?"

"Just, here my head against your heart." She said resting her face against his chest, naturally. He slightly blushed from the contact but managed to keep his heartbeats quiet.

"Goodnight Jimin." She whispered.

"Go-Goodnight Yujin." He replied, enjoying her being that close to him. They both felt asleep peacefully and woke up only at 7am when the nurse opened the door of the room.

"Mister Park Jimin, I’ll ask you to get off that bed for a moment." She asked him with a bright smile, fluttered seeing the couple sleeping in each other arms

While the nurse was taking care of Yujin, Jimin was getting fresh in the little bathroom. When he arrived, Yujin was sipping a juice still groggy. He pecks her on the cheek, making her widen her eyes.He took a step back, covering his naughty mouth with his hand in shock of what he've just done.

"Oh sorry I shouldn’t have done that. But you were so cute …" He tried to justify himself.

She laughed a little, making him more at ease. " That’s okay, it was so sudden that’s all. Don’t get worried for that. You didn’t change, Huh ?"

"I did, I ‘m taller if you didn’t notice it !" He stands up trying to show her how tall he became, she wasn't impressed as she replied : "Me too."  making him open his mouth wordless.

"But I can’t really picture you as a man now." She added looking at him raising her eyebrows.

"Neither can I believe that you’ve became a woman. You’re even more beautiful than in my memories."

"Don’t say things like that, I’m covered with bruises and wounds , I must look like a ghost." she said, frowning

"An attractive one then." He said playfully, making her chuckle. She took his hand in hers, and keep looking at it, loving how her fingers were longer than his but they were way skinny.  Then, she brushed his face, touching his hair, still his bang his perfect nose and plump lips. She smiled softly, making Jimin more at ease but suddenly she grabbed his cheeks, but failed.

"Where’s my Fish Face ? Before I could grab your cheeks perfectly but now I can’t." She complained as if there was error on the person.

"I lost my chubby cheeks, okay ! It’s been 4 years you know." He retorted, protecting his face with his hands from a eventuel attempt of her grabbing his cheeks.

"I know, do you still feel like you felt in high school for me ?" She asked, out of the blue.

Jimin looked at her with resigned eyes. Here again, changing to serious subjects ...

"Do You ?" he asked back, wanting to be sure before confessing his feelings.

"Yes, I love you." She said suddenly confident. "I love you, my heart were screaming it to you but I couldn’t do anything against his will. I didn’t let you kiss me because I knew that I was spied, I knew that I wasn’t supposed to do those things. Then, the next day I asked myself how to face you while getting ready, and I even get up early in order to avoid you…"

Jimin listenned to her sudden revelations, deep inside he knew that she needed him to know the truth. He holds her hands, to give her the strengh to keep going with her story.

"But he found me on my way to school and I never reached it. There’s one thing that I must tell you. I love you, I love you but you’re not forced to love me back. I’m a complicated case, I must built up every thing, learn to live back in Seoul, I’m not the perfect girl you’re seeking for."

"I know." He grinned, the numerous times she said 'i love you' were making him completely high. "You’re stubborn, too tall, freaking nagging all the time, arrogant and too proud of being intelligent."

She frowned, " I wasn’t really talking about that."

"You know, don’t let your all life revolve around the past. Now you’re a free woman, and you can do anything you like. So would you date me ?" He asked full of hope.

"Did you hear me ? I’m not that Yujin that you thought I’m, I’m unsteady and weak. I need a person to remember me to eat , to take my pills, I can’t even sleep alone and I- "

He interrupted her crashing his lips on hers. She got almost mad at him for it but got caught into the passion of the kiss. It was only the second time they kiss, and this time nothing bad would happen after. There wasn't a hush or anything. This is why each  was discovering the other's lips slowly, enjoying the moment tasting each others lips with interest and mutual respect.  Jimin locked his arms around her waist making sure to not hurt her, while Yujin had her hands on his muscular back. He loved her cute yet awkward way to pull him closer to her and hold back a smile during the kiss. Yujin was the first to ask for breath and he ended the kiss with a last peck on her thin lips.She was becoming dizzy because of the kiss and the vision of Jimin plump and perfect lips right after sharing a kiss with him turned her face red tomatoe instantly. He grinned and said full of assurance :

"I’ll take this as a yes, my girlfriend !" This sentence made Yujin blush even more and she suddenly became self-conscious:

"So now yo-you’re my boyfriend ?" She asked, feeling nonely at ease with those things.

"If you want it, I mean I’m not forcing you to anything. You choose." Jimin told her properly. It was her choice and after playing out all his cards, it was still her who had the decision in her hands.

She faked sighing, "Now we’re gonna face Changmin jokes about us being a couple I guess. "

 


 

I leave you with this fluffy chapter. Sorry if the scene of the kiss but well i still didn't share my first kiss xD Tell me that i'm not the only one x)