Enjoying a sunday

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="563" />

 

 

 Jimin was going to the kitchen to take a painkiller, as he drinks too much last night when he heard something falling. Yujin was already in the kitchen to take a bottle of water. She didn’t bother to put the lights on but she make a thing fall and soon someone get close to her by the back and touched her shoulder. She screamed  . He went away and put the lights on.

Yujin was calming herself on the floor, hiding her head between her  knees. Seeing that it was Jimin, she stands up and punched him

“You scared  me !”

“Same for you, but you are the violent one there ! “ Jimin said , gently pressing his shoulders that she hit quite hard.

“If you didn’t touch my shoulders that lustful way, I wouldn’t be doing that , think about it “

“Anyways, I’m sorry, but  why are you awaken this early ?”

“I was thirsty , and you ?”

He wondered for a moment if he could tell her that he drank last night. She came closer and smelled him with a disgusted face, she take her bottle of water and give it to him violently. She search the painkiller and give the box to him with a look of disapprobation.

He was going to thank her but she was already away. He noticed her cute pajamas and smiled. He drink water with the painkiller and went back sleeping.

Soon it was 10pm and the loud voice of Min Jung could be heard in the house :

“Children, wake up!! “

Yujin open her eyes and tried to figure where she was, still a week after she wasn’t used to wake up there. She make her way until the saloon and crashes herself on the sofa. She received a kiss of Min Jung and smiled.

After many laughs and previsions on what they were going to do today for their girly day, Cookie mom had the good idea to step in her son room,as him and his friend were still sleeping. She smells the alcohol odor and started to nagg her son and Jimin too. She called Jimin's mom that didn’t anwer and with anger, punches those two.

Yujin wasn’t even astonished this morning. High school boys drinking and surely smoking at party a Saturday night ? It was normal nowadays. Every fellow of her class have done it , and do it every week. Yujin was thetoo prude one there, too afraid to go out the night : she rather stays at home feeling secure. Yujin sighed at the thought that those two ruined her girly day of today. She  went out alone, taking a little walk in Seoul. She had a simple outfit today, a large tee shirt with jeans. Sunday morning was the moment of the week she prefers to be in Seoul because it had a indie side that she loved. Some people will be singing in the place, playing guitar while others will sell cute books. She was walking there admiring and praising the singers that were there. Soon, sheenter in the first building she saw.It was a shopping mall , she bought some hair pins and a cute notebook with her earphones in. After a good hours in a library , she bought some books too. Yujin was always like this. She avoid contact with people, and watch them from far away, that way she can’t feel shy or not at ease as she is just a spectator. But she feel very close to books, as they are silent friends, that tell theirs secrets only if you take the time to read, she felt similar to them, the exception was that she wanted to burn pages of her own book, that way her secret would be well hiden.

At home, Min Jung was nagging her son and asked Jimin to go away, as a bad influence on her own son. He bowed and left the room with a pitiful look for Jungkook. Before leaving, he wanted to greet Yujin. But this girl was nowhere to be found neither in the house nor in the garden. Weird he stated. He started to head to his home but was concerned about her. He walks to the center city when he heard a voice

“Hold on what did you take me for ?”

A soft voice was singing. He raised his head and saw Yujin. Instantly, a big smile was drawn over his face.He felt relieved and looked more precisely at her, she was walking almost eyes closed, singing. He doesn’t know this song, it was in English and suit her voice very much. Her little steps were slow and she had a peaceful yet concentrated face. She sings quite well. In her own little world, she hasn’t seen that Jimin was there looking at her. The boy was frozen, this girl was so pure, seemed so innocent, he didn’t want to bother her as she seemed to appreciate this very little moment. Soon, the song ended and she takes a look around her, seeing Jimin. Jimin kept his head low and with a nervous gesture, takes her bags. He carried them until the house, both were silent. Yujin was humming a little, sad songs. She loved k-indie since it was quiet and very emotional. She was humming unconsciously, absorbed in the music.

Soon they arrived at the korean house and she takes back the bags without any words to Jimin. She put the food on the fridge and  takes back an peach for her. Soon someone takes her earphones away, bringing her in the real life.

“You listen to this ?! it’s very quiet, almost boring.”  Jimin was listening to her music with a wondering face that upset Yujin.

“You wouldn’t even understand, give me back my music player please, while I’m nice “

“I wouldn’t understand ? Why ?”

Because you’re a jerk that rather listen to bad music in night club!!  She thinked ! Instead, she simply said : “Anyways”

Annoyed she walks back in her room. Soon, he knocked the door and enters. This room was all about pink and very cute almost a children one. Jimin couldn’t help himself laughing, thinking of the serious Yujin living in this girly room. With a big smile, he asked :

“What’s with this room ?”

“Are you going to criticize everything I’m related with ? “ Yujin replieb back with a irritated voice and a bad glance

 She was taking a more precise look at the books she chose earlier and picked one, a romantic one : Severed heads, broken hearts. She opened her door giving to the garden still eating her peach , ignoring Jimin. The boy put her music player on her desk and followed the girl, sit comfortably in a chair and reading. Jimin sighed and soon was upset with her. How come that even after school, this girl is so serious, reading books ? He soon fall asleep out of boringness, for almost a hour. When he opened his eyes gain, nothing had changed, she was still reading her book. Afetr a few minutes, he noticed taht Yujin wasn't even paying attention to him , with a vexed voice, he almost screamed :

“Aren’t you going to talk to me ? “

“You were sleeping dude ! and you ruined my day with Min Jung, understand that I don’t want to talk to you.”

"Why do you call JungKook's Mom by her name ?"

" I ‘d always done that since I met her." She was almost at the end of the book and gave him shorts anwers at his questions. Soon, Jimin voice was heard :

“Aren’t you hungry ?”

Shhhhhhhhhhh

Let’s me finish this without bothering me  please, soon she ended the few pages that were left and closed the book. Who would know that it’s was a sad ending story , she knows still the start, the couple had too much difficulties, the two people were so different. The differents events before their meeting , their fate linked them as dramaticly made for each other, hopeless lovers.


 

Oh oh, Jimin and Yujin spent sometime together , but yes Yujin is so cold xD .

The song Yujin was listenning is Hold On , sang by Julia Angus. I found this song so beautiful and pure, yet quite sad too. I often listen to that when i write chapters =).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qSdjJJVMYw

 

PS : News characters will make their first apparition in there , with this single photos, can you guees who ? ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="533" />