Years later

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="177" />

 

Jimin was eating breakfast, heartlessly. His mind still feel dizzy , and he was still out of it. His life didn’t change though, the same way to go to school, the same school, the same classes, the same look-alike days. Just a person disapearred from his view and he’s this confused and sad … He closed his eyes, trying to figure out what to do today. It was already too late to go to school. He spent his day watching TV, those funny and quite ridiculous programs leaving him still. Changmin found him lying on the couch , still in pajamas with this sad face.

“Hey, boy !” Changmin said before sitting next to him. Jimin turn off the TV and was ready to walk away, but Changmin grabbed his wrist.

Please Jimin, I need to talk to you , okay ? Please sit down

Are you going to remind me the douchebag that I am once again ? Jimin retorted pissed off.

Ya, come here, I won’t do that. Changmin said very serious. Jimin sit next to him and Changmin could sense it , that Jimin was vexed and hurt. At this precise moment, those moon shaped eyes, those glossy lips reminds him of the younger Jimin he knew. Changmin knows Jimin since his mom started to work as a nurse at the hospital , and saw Jimin younger a few times. But now that his mum and him was together, he needed to be more than a friend for Jimin, he needed to become a reliable father figure.

“Show her that she’s mistaking that she’s freaking wrong about you, okay? But you need to move on, if you’re doing I it’s mainly for you, for you to become a great man, okay ?”

Jimin was actually surprise that Changmin wasn't scolding him like last night but advicing him, cheering him up and replied : “But what did I do wrong there, huh ? Where did she run away ?”

“You’re not the problem here, you see Yujin has others problems to deal with and she needed to go. She surely went to Great Britain to finish high school and then integrate Oxford”

“Huh, it’s great” Jimin said , sure he was angry but he knew also that Yujin totally loved english that she will be totally at ease there, maybe more than here … Changmin realized that he made a mistake when he saw Jimin thinking about this, but he must ignore that she’s still in South Korea, plus at only 2 hours of Seoul. If he didn’t say otherwise, Jimin would have started to search her and Yujin clerly told him that this couldn’t happen, never.

“Be the cool guy that success for yourself, then you could be the man of those ladies." Changmin said, trying to change topic.

“They’re not the same”

“ I do know” Changmin said before brushing the boy arm gently. He was aware of the little deal between Yujin and Song Gyu and seeing those two teenagers like this was horrible. He couldn’t tell any of it to Jimin, though Jimin accepted that he couldn’t be told the story,it was painful to see him believe those fabrications. And he was sure that Yujin was not doing any better …

4 years later

 

Both of them are 22 years old now.

This was a usual day at the Child Care House for Yujin. She stopped to study at 4pm, and streched herself. She wasn’t allowed to go to university because well, it would put her in contact with other males , thing that Song Gyu  didn’t want. She received books and essays and every things that she needed to study at home. This way, she spent a lot of  time alone, being concentrated , far away from male students and even female students.

Friends ? She didn’t have any, people knew that if she live in this child care house, it’s for a good reason and no one want to be associated with this house full of orphans, children of people that society was ashamed of. She do talk to people in her daily life, she take care of children of the House with a lot of love and often has long discussions with Sunny. But nothing too intimate…. Even if in front of the children, she would do her best to smile and to fake being upbright, her tiny room where she study all day remember her how lonely and miserable her life was.

Does it make senseto do all of these ?

Was it worth it to spend the rest of her life like this , like a paria ?

She sighed tired of being that sad and depressed person. She was so upset to be like that, because her situation won’t change, her questions won't ever get an answer. She studies all day, mostly to make sure that days are bearable, to entertain herself. As if Song Gyu would allow her to realize her dream one day. Impossible. This golden jail was starting to kill her slowly, taking her honest smile, her eyesmile, her entire happiness.

And what’s the point of living if you’re not happy and won’t ever be ?

She fixed a empty wall, for every one else this wall was empty, white and dull. But Yujin would always imagine that photos of her former life fulfilling the wall. The biggest one will be of smiling Jimin, then she would make sure that Eunji and Sungah, but also Min Jung and JungKook have a good spot. After fixing those photos that she doesn’t even have, she had a sad smile and went to pick out Kyung Joon at school.He was already in middle school and will always get bullied as a child of this House that the all village hated. She picked the most empty and narrow streets of the village to go to the school, avoiding the habitants.

After waiting for minutes for Kyung Joon to come, she finally spotted him. The boys that always bully him, take extra care to spot her, and stay still when she was picking him at school. Joonie would just get teased those days. Yujin had tried to stop all the things, but even her death glances didn’t stop them. Those low narrowed minded people would never change. Once again, she sent to those bully boys a bad glare before starting walking with Kyung Joon.

 

“Did you have a good day at school ?” she asked, trying to make Joonie open up a little to her.

“Huh.Fine day.” Kyung Joon said sadly. He was only twelve and he wasn’t exactly a child, neither a teenager; it was hard for him to be an orphan. To ignore who your parents are. He grew up at this House and had a rather happy childhood but also gets very quickly that he will never be like the children of the village. Those people had their fathers picking them at school, cooking them delicious food, their mother would read some awesome fairytales before sleep. They had people that considerate them as precious as gold or diamonds. When him doesn't know nothing about his 'parents' , he only had Sunny and now Yujin.

“You know it’s bad to lie every single day.” Yujin said, used to his behavior of hiding everything. She could spot bruises in his arms and this make her heart ache. This time they beat him, she thought, bitter than alll she did doesn’t make them change of behavior.

She suddenly kneeled down to him and hugged him. “You know it’s okay to talk about that Joonie, I was bullied too but well I stop them with my death glare.”

“Huh, as if it worked ! I’m sure someone helped you.” Kyung Joon retorted, always acting arrogant with her.

“It’s partially true.” She said almost smiling, reminding of Jimin dragging her out of the class when the all class started to bully her. She was so upset to him at this precise moment but thinking of it, he was really kind to do that, he could have keep going with the bullying himself.

“And who was it ?” he asked, curious to see that mysterious half-smile on her  lips.

“A classmate. He loves boxing. “ Yujin replied, evasive al always. For Kyung Joon she was like a total mystery, she was hiding herself in the House and no one really knows what she’s been though.

“Huh. He seems cool ! I can’t believe that you was friend with a such cool guy!!”

Yujin did a grimace and Kyung Joon laughed, happy that she really get vexed. Arrived at home, she took care of his bruises and made him promise that he will try to stand up against those evil people tomorrow.

She lied on her bed and thought again of what Kyung Joon said to her 'I can’t believe that you was friend with a such cool guy.' Sure being friends with Jimin was like linking two differents universes, but it turned out to be more than good. A pity that  the story got messed up that way.

 

*

 

Hey, Jimin, come on and tag along we’re going to party tonight ! Taehyun said.

All of the band got graduated from the national school of policemen and they were finally free after months of studies. Though the years he had dramatically changed, from the frivolous boy he was he became a reliable man. Jimin graduated from high school, with quite low grades but it was enough to make him able to start a new era in his life. Chnagmin helped him a lot though those years. Jimin started to think that he wants to be useful to his city to his citizens and with a lot of efforts take the admission exams. He surprisely passed it and was on the list. He smiled to himself, he always told to Yujin that if he wanted he could study : here’s the proof to it. Now, after 4 years of school with some awesome friends, studies was finally over for him and he could start working next month. It was exciting to know that soon he will fight against crime and finally use that energy to do something for the city. He met Taehyun, Namjoon and Hoseok and spent good years with them. Jimin reminded all those years with those stupids dorks  smiled a little and though that for tonight they could party without him, he needed to be alone.Anyways, they were going to be together in the same police station and are going on vacation tomorrow together, so they will understand that he want sone loneliness.

No thanks, I’m going to rest tonight. I’m quite tired. He finally said to Taehyun.

NamJoon, Taehyun, and Hoseok looked at him with dismay, they knew that it wasn’t worth it to insist and greeted him.

Jimin came home, now he was living in a tiny apartment near the city.

I graduated from my school today, Yujin. He thought, as usual he looked at the only picture he had of her, that Changmin gave him. She was smiling in a mysterious way, the photo was quite blurry giving her angelic features. She seemed so unreal, her silhouette and her face were now memories, not peaceful ones. Too much times, Jimin though that he spotted her in a crownd , and would run towards the person to only receive a weird look from a totally stranger woman.Each time  he would excuse himself, sorry to hold onto a personn that don’t want him without any  pride.

Today her smile on the photo seemed  honest and shy,some days, her smile would seem like a teasing one, the days when Jimin were particulary upset to her. But thanks to his good mood, he couldn’t help but start to talk to her photo :

“Are you really congratulating me ? Stop playing with me !” he said with a fake playful voice. He didn't know in those moments if he needed to cry or to laugh. He touched a last time her photo, and started to prepar his bag. Tomorrow his friends and him would go on a trip in a little city near Seoul, two hours far of there. It would be a long time that he didn’t go to the beach if he remember well last time was with the school trip to Jeju so with Yujin.

Did those happy times at the beach with her really occur ?

 

 


 I hope this chapter answer to your questions.And doesn't deceive you. I know that i talked a lot about baby Hoon in the last chapter but the next chapters will explain what happened.

Thanks for the love you're giving to my story !