Hurting you ...

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="194" />

 

4 days later.

A drunk woman was carelessly going back at home, singing loudly. Soon, she found a big box in the streets and  felt that something was wrong. She guessed in the dark a hand full of bruises, opening the box, a whole body was in there.She screamed, what was this corpse doing there ?  Immediately she called the police. A skinny girl was shivering in the box, for all clothes she had some bruises and scars. The police arrived, and they identified the girl. Kim Yujin.

Finally, Yujin was found, in a box, after almost two weeks . Covered with bruises, scars, broken bones. A miracle that she was still alive.

ChangMin was the first to welcome her at the hospital, after the emergency car brings her here.

Seeing in the state she was, he wanted to cry badly. Who, who is the crazy person that hurted her that way ? Breathing to let his anger go away, he managed to calm himself to be efficient.She needed him right now, so he ordered his team to take care of her immediately and one hour after Yujin was clean after a bath, her scars were getting treated, same with her bruises and painkillers adminitrated for her bones. A examen revealed that she was drugged almost all the time. Nothing like arrived to her, Song Guy just punched her as he was feeling to and scares her. It must have been so painful...

Min Jung looked at her with some sorrowful eyes and hold back her tears, trying to fight against them. She punched the wall, to release her anger. Why did this little girl get so much hurt ? Be found like a total trash in a box near the rubbish ? She was definitely going to catch this boy, CEO or not .

Since four days, she’s been sleeping like a hurted sleeping beauty with some band aids and scars at some place. Just in two week her figure changed, her bones were more viewable, she had lost some weight and the drug gave her a pale tone. She was just the weak copy of that healthy and smiley Yujin, a ghost it was even more harder to think that she was human in this white room and in those white hospital clothes.

 

Once again she’s there, with him. It seems that it’s been an eternity that she’s trapped there. She had lost track of days and hours, not doing anything but crying. Bearing with his touches, his disgusting worlds.

“you surely don’t like it right ?” Song Guy asked her, a finger pressed on her chin. She looked at him with scared eyes and he laughed, with his gross and loud voice and clapped in his hand, frightening even more Yujin. Soon, he grabbed her ear and pulled it towards his lips :

You just need to promise one thing … I don’t want you to see this crap of Park Jimin for the rest of your life, get it ?

As she nodded, holding back tears, he caress her cheeks giving her chills.

Good girl, but you could have done that before …Once again, he raised his hand, provoking Yujin to close her eyes waiting for the painful moment to end soon.

 

 

Yujin screamed frightening the medical staff. Not realizing where she was she started to panic, crie loudly. A nruse immediately called ChangMin that tried to talk to her.

Yujin, you remember me, it’s doctor, huh ?

Unfortunately she had her hands around her head, trying to protect her and nervously sobbing. Changmin felt so useless at this precise moment and wanted to find back the man that dared to turn Yujin in a poor victim … Again, he tried to reassure her :

"Now you’re fine, you’re at the hospital.It was just a nightmare. Nothing will happen to you, okay ?"

He handed her some tissues and tried to make her sleep again, as all her body must ache at this moment. As she was drugged the whole week, he prefered to forget sleeping pills and tried to calm her respiration. When she seemed quieter, he gently caress her forehead, wishing that she will a good night sleep without any nightmare. She needs to dream, beautiful dreams that will make her smile in her sleep. He went out of the room and Min Jung almost assaulted him.

“So how is she ?” she asked in a begging tone.

“She needs time, she briefly woke up but she’s lost,  and she can’t see people for the moment, okay ?”

Min Jung nodded and Jin Hee just take her in her embrace. At least she was there but why just break her in pieces when she had found a balance, when again she was happy to head to school, when while opening her eyes, the first thing she do is smiling ? Why now ? Why throwing a heartless punch at ten years of intensive efforts to recover ? It was unfair, now she had to start over again, therapy, bearing people stares.

Drugs lost their effects after a few days and now Yujin was fully conscient. She was lying in her hospital bed, with her eyes wide opens. She realized that the nightmare was over for the moment , again she had bruises all over her body and mental scars all again. ChangMin silently open the door and sat next to her.

Yujin, it’s a relief you’re there, with the state of your body, it’s a miracle, okay ?

She blinked her eyes and he smiled at her, still hoping that she would eat some food, today he had tried to appeal to her, bringing crispy chicken with him, knowing more than everyone that she would’nt even look at hospital food.

Now, you should contribute to the miracle too. You just need to eat 1 wing that’s too easy right ?

I … can’t eat right now. She said with a heartbreaking voice.

Changmin put the chicken  away and instead put in her hands her favorite juice :

A sip of that and I will consider that you’ve done , okay ?

She looked at him and felt for his convincing eyes and finally nodded. He took back the little bottle and open it for her, putting the straw and handed her back the thing. She carefully  and slowly took a sip and while the taste was waking up her senses, she closed her eyes.

I thought that I never get out of there. she confessed.

Taking one more sip, trying to be strong, suddenly she choked, throwing up all the juice she drunk. Changmin wiped  quickly all of that and as she had a sad face he tried to cheer up :

You tried Yujin it’s the essential, your will to get better is there, don’t worry !

She got surprised by what he said and  blinked again.

Do you want to see your friends because all of them are craving to see you

She strongly shook her head and he had to cup her face for her to stop. “That’s fine I got it “

She wanted to hide a little more, not facing those pitiful eyes  on her… Acknowledging the her closest friends were worried.

Jimin was lifeless, he needs to check himself if she’s right. After all he just know that she was found, in a horrible condition and she was gettint treated. He was realizing how much he cares for her and how much now himself needed to be reassured. He needed to make sure that she was doing fine, to hug her to make her worries disappear. Because after all, she’s his Miss Right …

 

2 months later

After a long and sensitive session with her psy, everything was decided. She will be send to a “child caring house” in the periphery of Seoul.It was a little fisher village quiet and perfect to start over her life, hiding from every one. This was the priceto pay to stay safe... Here she would be taken in charge with kind people, aware of the situation and more than all people who were secretive about that. Because medias didn’t miss out the infos, what was the official version of her kipnapping ? Kim Yujin as a careless and rebelious heir  escaped form her strict parents and went away for a week in a hotel, but inufortunately she was involved in a serious car accident and needed strong reeducation. Her mediatic life were so dramatic and once again hurting her. Why her mother will come out with a bunch of lies to cover up Song Gyu ?

On the other hand, Jimin was wondering about what really happened to Yujin ? Because those lies in newspapers didn’t fool him, Yujin isn’t clearly this kind of girl. It was so weird, the Sunday she was going on a date with him and the next day she’s missing for weeks and no one really knows what happened to her and nobody can’t see her. As he was getting out of the school, his feet lead him to the hospital and like the days before, he went to the leven where Yujin was, knowing that he won’t be able anyways to see her, but he needed to be close to her , to know that she was in one of those rooms even if he can’t enter. It reassure him and at the same time break his heart apart.

“Jimin, why do you still come here ? You can’t see her anyways !”

Changmin appeared and was dismayed to see Jimin again here, he come here everyday and spent all the visit time sitted on the waiting room.

“Oh,  routine maybe ?” Jimin tried to smile. Changmin sit next to him.

“It must be because you want  information about how she's doing, right ? ”

“Huh that’s true.” Jimin has his serious face, yet begging eyes. All his cellules were asking to see Yujin but if it’s not possible, can’t he have some updates about her.

“She’s healing , Jimin.”

“But you tell me this all days, not something new ? “ 

Changmin hesitates, does he need to know about it or not ? And more than all, how would he react ? Seeing how implorant the boy was, he gave up , the Kim corporation or whatever.

“She’s leaving the hospital soon”A smile was drawing on Jimin face, until he heard the following words ;

“ and Seoul, too”

 

*

Yujin was now packing her stuffs of her hospital room. In two months she didn’t let anyone meet her and well she was supposed to be in reeducation now and if she see even her closes friends everyone will found out at a moment. This is why she can’t see her friends, hopefully she had ChangMin, as she is sent to some bull place for children with problems. She sighed sitted on her bed waiting for the car, leading her to a new life.

Now she won’t see Jimin anymore, the guy that tried to help her in many ways.The one that open her heart 's door easily. When she was with him, she didn't think that she is different or  weird, it  seems right as if he could understand that she was special and would treat her better than every one else. The time they spent together was brief, but she appreciated it, really. She cried on his shoulders, she slept in his arms and she held his hands tighly , alaways smiling and laughing. Leaving him behing was like living without sun... She wasn't sure how he managed to grabb her heart but the bad was already done.Now, both of them  need to move on, Jimin had to forget her in order for him to stay alive. What could Song Gyu would do to this boy if they keep on knowing each others ? She was willing to do that for him, to hide for him to forget her completely.So he can have a great life, graduate , study a little more than this, and someday he will find the perfect girl without any problems or traumatism and they would lead a great life.He would date her and this girl will receive every of his kisses as a bless.

 I'm begging you , Park Jimin, live well... she though with closed eyes. She was interlacing her fingers, as if she was praying, when a too familiar voice bragged her back in reality :

You !

Yujin raise her head to find a panting Jimin in front of her. She looked undifferent at the door that he locked angrily. She let him start the conversation, not knowing what to say. She looked at him, trying to be strong. She noticed how worried he seems but also how her heart started to beat faster.

It's only been three months and my heart is bleeding, how am i supposed to life my whole life without you, Park Jimin ?

You’re leaving ? he asked, angry that she didn't even blinked seeing him.

Huh, I’m transferring. she managed to say in a neutral, liveless way. 

I need to do this, so you can start over too, starting from now, i'll be hurting you.

I sincerely wish your real lover will heal those ugly wounds that i'll make to you, i'm so sorry ...

But why , don’t you want to explain me what happened ? Jimin said with a shaken voice. He couldn’t believe that the girl for who he could give up everything is talking to him this coldly and more than all leaving him behind.

None of your business. She said while looking at him coldly.

Jimin helds back some tears. “This is the first time I’m seeing you since the date after almost 3 months and you’re behaving like this ?”

“What were you expecting ?” she said in the most hateful tone she can.

This sentence had the effect of a cold shower on him.

“We were on a date , Yujin, you can’t deny that you loves me, you may have a complicate life Yujin but you like me “ Jimin was sure of this, his heart was telling him that Yujin heart was beating at the same rythm than him.

It's a pity that you found out... she thought. She faced him and with the most disgusted face she was able to do and said :

“Park Jimin you’re being so arrogant right now… So because I accepted one date with you, I’m your wife right now ?!

Wake up, it was my way to repay you back because you helped me once or twice, obviously I would act like a perfect girlfriend. Let me tell you a clear something, you’re a douchebag Jimin, going out on bad reputated clubs on the week end, hangover every Sunday, sleeping on classes, you really think that Kim Yujin would fall for this guy ? Why do you think I refused your kiss Jimin, you repulse me … You’re in love with the fact that I like you but you will realize that it’s your fabrication.

Soon or late.”

 

 


I'm so sad writing and editing this chapter. This is so dramatic and maybe unexpected ?  I think that we have less than 10 chapters to end the story from now ... Oh the chapter is quite long by the way, because i don't update often so i try to compensate like this !!

I 'd like to hear feedbacks from you readers , does those dramatic moments suit your taste ? Let me know =)