An arrogant girl and a silly boy ...

Girl

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="636" />

Math. Hard and testing , that’s what Yujin thinks at that right time. This was the last year of high school and to be in a good school next year, she had to rock the exam. Don’t misunderstand, Yujin was smart just with few efforts she can have good grades, but this time she wanted to do her best to succeed. She had no time for classmates or whatever. She just writes formulas trying to understand them and  with the same attention follows the corrections. Obviously, she was in the front of the classroom, at the middle, facing the teacher.

Jimin was at the back of the class, almost sleeping. Math ,one long hour of numbers on the board, this was more than annoying. Jimin was the kind of boys that needed attention al time to be smiling, and this ing class of maths was beating him down. He was spending his time searching though his bag , he finds  a , not utilised yet.

It was of a bright pink  with some vulgar drawings. He smiled to it and suddenly had a bright idea. He will throw it away on someone, but for this prank to rock he had to choose the right person. First , a girl because girls over react and this is the funniest thing ever.  Then , this shouldn’t be an average girl with a boyfriend or a “open one” like these girls he met after school.Those girls would totally agree to use it with him, and at night it was good to have some entertainement after boring hours of school. Then his eyes stopped on that  nerd like girl in the front of the class, paying attention to what’s on the board as if her life was on the line. The thing about her was that she was pretty , but cold as ice. Such a waste, she was so arrogant that even him, the radiant person of this class, didn’t even speak to her once. She would pay for it, this arrogant girl.

He waited a perfect timing, she jut sighed and has her eyes closed. He throwed it and started to laugh, expecting her reaction. He stands up and say “ Look at what’s on Yujin table !!! “

All started to laugh very loudly. Yujin just froze on place, when she opens her eyes. What was it?

Was it a ? 

It remember her so much bad memories… What to do now ? She was just a plain girl trying to cover up her past but these boys tried to make fun of her. Without her noticing, she was blushing and almost tearing up. Jimin, glad that his joke succeed, walk up to her and take the in his hand  and grabbing her fist, put it in hers with a victory smile declare, with his face very close to her  :

“So you actually know what it is?” then, he looked the classroom and say in a despicable and exagerated way :

“ Who would think so ? “

Yujin stands up and gave him the most hateful gaze she ever did. She indeed guessed who the evil man behind that was Jimin. Obviously, she thinked. She stares at him so intensively and for so long  that Jimin had a hard time swallowing. His smile almost disappeared and the class that was previously laughing had shut up watching the singular confrontation between those two.

Yujin pushed away Jimin and throw the at his face before leaving the classroom running. Jimin was surprised by her; she had actually a lot of strength that he almost fell down. The bell ringing reminds him that she left without her stuffs that people started to crash away, and turning upside down her table and seat .

“You were daebak , hyung ! You gave her a good lesson ! ”

Jimin fake a smile and high five the guy , he had to stay here to excuse himself about that. She seemed so lost, as if she was going to shrink .Her eyes were so dark earlier that it make him realize that he shouldn’t have done that. Somehow, she had those black eyes but her legs and hands were shaking. Even if she pushed him very hard, he felt her hands shaking and in when she run away  it seemed to him that tears were falling down , as if her the world just end.

Lost. Yujin was lost , she was crying so much that she didn’t get  where she arrived. She had also heard the ring bell and she quickly hides in the bathroom, only place where no one would bullies her. She made sure of being very secretive and silent when some girls checked their make up in the bathroom and when she was sure that there was no one left, she headed to the classroom. She was in a hush as she still wanted to cry but this was a too dangerous place to do that.

It was already dark outside and this girl didn’t even show up !

Jimin had put her math stuffs in her bag very carefully and closed it. No a clue of what happened earlier was left, he took care of her table and seat. He was now sitting at her place and trying to figure out how to ask for forgiveness. He did it out of boringness and well because this girl was king of annoying too, almost living for studying. Typical hardworking  Korean student of nowadays, not even smiling or looking to boys. She seemed so dull  and he had never heard her speak , if we except her answering to the teacher.And not to mention the fact that she never smile and laugh, as a robot would do !

He was messing with his hair, and this situation was driving him crazy. He had taken off his sweat and his muscular body could be guessed behind his shirt. He kept reminding him this hateful gaze of Yujin, as if he was a murderer or a . This was just a ing , right?  Then, he reminds himself than all the classroom was mocking her and understand how hard he was messing with HER life.

Suddenly, the door opened and a weak Yujin show up. She spotted Jimin at her usual place with her bag and quickly takes it before leaving. No , confrontation was not for her. Jimin quickly run after her and catch her wrist. She froze up a second time when seeing that she won’t be able to escape him, he was panting just next to her.

“You run quite fast , Y ….. “ Damn it , he didn’t remember of her name at all

“Next time you throw a on me , be sure that you know my name”  She had already push his hand and walking to the gate of the school “

He tried a smile while facing her “ So your name is …”

She sighed, almost upset  “ You don’t need to know it , tomorrow I will act if nothing has happened , so will you , deal with it “

Jimin was not smiling anymore  and bowed  “ You know it was just a and please forgive me “

Yujin felt that some tears showed up “ as you want !”  As she whispered it in a broken voice, she make her way to the gate and headed, in a second state to her apartment . Jimin has seen her tears. If his father has said something to him once it was to never make a girl cry , because her tears are the most precious thing . He was frustrated by the situation... Why do she overreact that much ??  He followed her and found her pitiful, she needed a big hug but as he was the one making her cry , he wasn’t the best to do that. When she open the door of her home, he left , with an aching pain.

Why did he did something THAT silly?

 


Here we are, at the end of the first chapter? Do you enjoy it ?

If you like my story, please comment and subscribe ~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="260" />