Bright morning, alone

Girl

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="341" />

Yujin unlocked the door and looked Jimin sit shaken from what he just hear on the bed. She picked her bag and get out without a further world for him. Her all body was shivering. The elevator seemed to take an eternity to get at the lobby. Finally the door of the car was closed and chauffeur Joo started to drive.

Yujin finally release her feelings. She cried , burning and salted tears. She thought that she had no more tears to shed but still they were falling. Her heart was aching right now, she had to hurt him badly so he will be safe. Now their road are different … Everything will be dull without him, she didn’t remember how she used to live before this incident, having someone to smile to her like this, it was great and felt different.

It’s all my fault, I ‘m sorry Jimin. Live well please, I’m begging of you. She thought very hard, hoping that Jimin will get the message.

Jimin was getting out with the security. When he was on the streets, he stayed a long time there, worlds of Yujin haunting him…  He didn’t get that she didn’t like him back, this feeling of being rejected, the worst way possible was painful. Pain of being “dumped” before even being in a relationship. He silently went home. It was unfair to have such a heart pain just after discovering that marvelous feeling of loving someone, feeling that she’s the right one for him, the one that could make him into a good man because she need to be protected and loved in the best way possible.

It seemed like there were no more reasons to smile. He didn’t cry he didn’t felt anger just his heart was aching from those harsh words, from those moments he thought they were both connected. He lied in his bed and  after the sun rise, he felt asleep in the ephemeral feeling on being empty, more than being sad. As if her words were hits from fist and punches ,his body was aching and sleeping was the best remedy to forget what happened tonight.

We’re there. Chaffeur Joo said. The night already fell and Yujin get out of the car with her travel bag. The house was more like a pension, looking like a giant traditional korean house, next to the beach. Yujin didn’t see those things and was waiting in front of the door, not able to push it and still trying to wipe her tears. A woman opened the doors :

“Oh, my little kitty, don’t stay there in the dark, come inside ! Kids are so excited to meet you !”

Yujin followed the active and lovely woman in the garden and they arrived in a living room where children were gathered , looking at her with big eyes.

“Ajhumma, she’s our new noona ?” a little boy asked.

“Oh, she’s crying … “ a girl added.

“She’s a big crybaby !!! “ a five years boy stated.

Yujin wasn’t even aware of those children, she was just waiting that they would let her alone. Soon, the woman dragged her in a empty room and Yujin quickly lied on the bed, burying her head in the pillow. All night, the children heard her crying. Until she collapsed of exhaustion.

  Yujin got awake by whispers.

“She’s pretty” The little boy stated looking at Yujin sleeping

“huh, she look like a princess”   A little girl replied to him , comtemplating how serene Yujin looked , sleeping.

“Ya stop talking so loudly , she will wake up”

The little girl was vexed and yelled “ I’M NOT TALKING LOUDLY !!!” before realizing that she was and covering with her two hands.

Yujin open her eyes and sit in the bed. After a minute to regain her consciousness and get where she was, she looked at those little kids looking at her. They were back to whispering.

“I bet you she’s mute and can’t talk “  the eight years old boy said.

“oh she seems a little dumb”

Yujin could help by being vexed and asked with a hint of anger : “Hmm can I ask you what are you doing there ?”

“Getting information on you , now we know that you’re not mute “ The little boy said fiercely.

Yujin looked at them now with curious eyes “And you are ?”

The boy  answered the first “ We’re the others residents of the house ! I’m Kyung Joon .”

A cute little girl bowed “ I’m Sora, and I’m 7 years old.” She said proudly

Kyung Joon sighed, dismayd by her sentence “she’s turning 7 this year but for the moment she’s only 6”

The little girl got vexed hearing that and pouted, and Yujin laughed briefly. They got amazed by her facial expression changing. Out of habit, she takes her phone with a new dial number, it was just 6am.

“ why are you up so early ?”

“When you stopped and fall asleep the baby get up and cried , in fact we’re up since that but we have to wait for the sun to rise to start eating.”

Yujin nodded. So there’s even a baby there.

The little boy cleared his throat : So who are you ?

“the new resident” she said blankly.

“dumb and nameless , we’ll go far like this.” Kyung Joon said with a dismayed face.

“Stop being rude to Princess !! Do you want to be my older sister, Princess ?”

“Oh, sure … I’m Yujin.”

At the same moment the lady of yesterday came in the room “Joon, Sora you’re already bothering this girl ? She was sleeping , arfhh you two !!  Yujin excuse them”

“it’s fine it’s better than waking up alone” Yujin said, her eyes filled with sadness....

 

 

 

*

 

Waking up alone was the exact thing Jimin did, he opened  his eyes  and felt empty. He didn’t sleep much and  as he was lacking sleep and feel liveless. He went on a walk, not feeling any better to see the sun rise or see the cherry blossom. No, worse he was bitter , the world was going on and himself was bitter  ….  After his walk, he headed to school.

Maybe it’s was just a nightmare , an horrible one. And that when he arrive, Yujin will smile to him. When the class will start, she will fulfill the room with her  melodious voice, answering the teachers questions, he will find it damn boring but whatever, now he will move mountains to have a normal day with Yujin today …

 

*

 

 

So this is Hoon-ah ! The woman said to her.

Yujin looked at the baby boy in the lady hands, he was crying as if his life was in danger.

“He arrived a day before you, and he’s missing his mother. By the way, I’m Suni”

Yujin looked at this crying little boy and feel sympathy towards him. “Can I take him ?” She asked.

Sure sure but well, he's quite in a bad mood ....  Suni put the baby in her embrace and looking at the peaceful expression yet curious of Yujin, Hoon stopped crying.

“He stopped crying ?” The young girl asked, troubled by this. Now she took a look at the baby boy, he was laughing to her , and sticking his tongue out,  now happy. Just a instant before, she would have mistake him for a miscared child or hitten one.

“Huh, you must remember him his mother. She seemed around your age when she left him there.”

“Oh, can I take care of him today ?” Yujin asked.

“I feel like this is a good idea.” Suni said with a smile.

After giving him breakfast and eating hers, she makes him take a bath with her. He easily make her feel good, Hoon needed her and she needed him too. Caring for him was so enjoyable, it make her forget her pitiful life. Without even paying attention, the sky became dark, a day was spent like this. After he was completely asleep, she left his little room and headed to her own empty room.

Her heart was now heavy and she still had to arrange things in her new room. After taking care of her clothes, she realized  that she just had that. She had nothing linked to her other life, like photos or those kinds of things… Nothing left to stare, she only had her memories, memories of him smiling at her or wanting to kiss her, his lips on her forehead. As she was starting to cry again, Hoon screamed and she quickly run to see him, thinking of the worst. The baby was just awake and totally dislike to be left alone.

“What about sleeping together ?” she said with a broken smile, wiping away her tears.

This night, she slept with Hoon in her embrace, paying attention to him, if he was cold or hot, if she wasn’t bothering him and blocking him to breath, taking thousands of precautions for him.

The following day she woke up hearing Hoon little happy cries and the first time she did was to kiss him in the forehead. He giggles and she finally smiles :

What’s a good way to start our day !

 

 

*

 

 

Jimin woke up with a dizzy mind in a unknown place. He slightly move in the bed and noticed that he wasn’t alone, a planturous was still sleeping next to him. He frowned and gets out of there. Total black out.How did he arrive there ? Did he come there after school ?  He took a look at the girl next to him and it’s was like the first time he saw her today.

The only way he thought  to forget her is to destroy himself, drinking, smoking, having doing those things and hoping that her smile, her sassy face won’t pop up in his head in those moments. He was horribly missing her.

The class felt empty and silent without her it was a torture to watch her empty seat, the road to home was unbearable he was always observing her from behind, listening to her singing , staring at her working... He was even missing her way to retort to his words or the way she make his confidence disappear in milliseconds.. Those words hurts him because somehow it was true, she had never shown any kind of interest on him, yet he was so insistant.

He entered his house, his head still spinning surely because of the drinks of yesterday night.

“Where were you Jimin ?” his mother said , grabbing his shoulder.

His mom and Changmin were sitted on a couch, and they seemed to have waited for him all night.

“Outside.” he said agressively, brushing away her hand.

“You stinks , alcohol and cigarettes right ?” ChangMin said.Jimin looked at him with a bad glare, at this moment he just needed his bed, even if he wasn’t fully in peace there. Jimin just headed to his room without a glare for those two annoying adults. Changmin clapped in his hand, surprising everyone.

“Congratulations !” ChangMing  said

“For what ?” Jimin asked harshly.

“You’re showing that you’re just a capricious and frivolous guy to her Jimin , the douchebag that she thinks you are.”

Jimin punched the wall “You don’t know anything, shut up.” He didn't need a second person to talk this way to him.

“I know that you’re angry, hurt and surely not ready to have this conversation. Take a shower and head to sleep.”

"Thanks." Jimin  said with a arrogant voice before closing violently the bathroom door and after his shower went lying in his bed, sleepless.

 


 

 

Ouh, i'm back, my exams are finished, well not exactly I still have to bear with two exams but i can deal with my fanfics right now. Tell me how you feel about this, i feel so sad for Jimin right now ... Why am i writing such sad stuffs ...