Park Jimin, my everything.

Girl

Image and video hosting by TinyPic" width="83" /> 

 

Though the week, people visited Yujin, her dear high school friends Eunji Sungah and even Jin, Jung Kook  came for a moment every day, catching up with each others. Her father came once and all he did was apologizing.He apologized for his forgiveness, because he couldn't do anything. Yujin was too out of this to even make him better and finally Jimin asked him to go noticing that the man was going to burst into tears. It was the first time Yujin saw her father cry and this shocked her , a lot. Yujin got depressed by this visit more than she showed it. But when her mother finally visited her, it was a total breakdown for her. She was talking to Jimin when she saw her cross the door.She instantly stopped to smile and looked away. Jimin gave a soft look at Yura before rubbing Yujin's back in a gentle manner, to let her know that she wasn't alone, that he was here, almost like a entire piece of her.

"Yujin. You’ve grown up so much." Yura said, she forgot how children grow up faster than plants. One day you give birth to them and the next day they're 23 years old.

Yujin was holding back her tears, not wanting to get emotional around such a person. “ I’ve been tall since a child. You knew it”

“I’m sorry to be that awful mother that I was to you. I sincerely regret being like this with you.” Yujin looked at her with dark eyes, in disbelief before looking away. Her mother was holding back her tears, still facing Yujin standing up. “I don’t expect you to pardon me. Know that if you need anything, I’m here.”

“I don’t need the money you earned thanks to him, you know that more than everyone !” Yujin yelled, upset by the words her mother dared to say, pointing a accusing finger at her mother. She didn't need al this money earned by such a monster. She gave her mother a bad glare, until Jimin tried to calm the young woman.

"Yujin don’t get this upset, it’s bad for your wounds." Jimin grabbed her hands and kept it in his large hands, making her unable to move as she wanted to.Yura keep getting closer to her daughter and wondered if someone could screw up this much a mom-daughter relationship than herself.

“I didn’t say that you can come closer !” Yujin said, panicked seeing her mother coming closer and  closer

“I really didn’t” Yujin said before closing her eyes and protecting her head with her arms. She totally didn’t expect her mother to hug her with this warmness.Jimin left the bed and let them hug themselves properly.

“I promise you that I’ll improve myself as your mom” she said still caressing her daughter hair. Yujin just cried quietly in this woman arms.This was nearly the first time she did this “Mom, I’ve  - I’ve missed you so much.” She said with a  cracking voice.

“Mom is sorry to have been this horrible woman to you.But cry as much as you want, Mom is here, Yu’” Yujin buried her face in her chest, smelling her elegant pefume. Both cried, Yujin cried like a child nonely trying to reduce her tears while Yura had that mother way to cry, silently and very elegantly.They ended up hugging each others very tigh. After each other stopped to sob, Yujin dragged Jimin to herself.

“Mom I present you my boyfriend, Park Jimin.” She said grinning, proud of saying these words. Jimin looked at her, liking her cute and bragging behavior about him and bowed to her mother.

“Ah , you finally became her boyfriend !” Yura said smiling. Jimin nodded with a smile before feeling Yujin piercing eyes on him.

“Ah ah, so you met on my back !” she said vexed.

Jimin brushed her shoulder “ You were  sleeping.”

“Ah.” She said frowning. Jimin elbowed her mother and said to her : “ See, this expression is yours !”

“What did you guys say about me ?!” she said getting upset and curious with an eyebrow raised. Both Jimin and Yura laughed seeing her this angry, it was so cute to see and refreshing. Mom and daughter talked about time and weather, trying to be kind to each other, and soon Yura left, with a bright smile, happy that today she made up with the one and only child she has.

The next day Yujin walked a little and noticed  that the large band aid on her neck was falling. Jimin still groggy, she went on the bathroom and took it off. She got shocked by the purple color of it and she touched it to notice that it was still painful. A flashback came back to her and she connected the great pain that she felt and the scar. Her heart missed a beat, but she tried to see it more closely, pushing awya her fear. There's teeth marks, she thought, It's his teeth marks, Song Gyu's  She was taking steps back to see if it was really viewable and got afraid at this permanent mark of Song Gyu on her. She hide it with her hands, before noticing how traumatized her arm skin was.The time when she ripped off her perfusions made ugly brown and purple bruises, and added with the bruises that Song Gyu made it looked very bad. She end up checking her waist wound that she always avoid to look and saw that the scar covered a large part of her waist.  With her hostital dress, and the pale light, she looked more like a ghost than a living human being. Her lips had a weird color, quite far from the healthy pink they used to be. She looked like a total mess.She was silently sobbing in front of the mirror when Jimin arrived in a hurry hearing her cry :

"Hey, Yujin what’s happening ?" He hugged her, concerned about her but she pushed him away to face him :

"Do I look like this since the start ? No, I must have been even worse." She said, giving a last glance at the mirror.

Jimin sighed and grabbed her cheeks , threathening her : "Hey, don’t care of this, anyways it’s gonna heal."

"No I’m pretty sure that I’ll have a permanent mark on my neck." She said hiding it with her hand, ashamed. Jimin brushed away her hand.

"And who cares ? Not me !" Jimin said before kissing the area gently. He gave butterfly kisses to all her neck and made sure to give soft kisses that wouldn’t hurt her.She felt a weird sensation invade her body as Jimin lips were discovering her neck, as if butterflies were throwing a party in her stomach. When he looked at her, all proud of him with glossy lips, she squeezed his nose :

“You’re mad.”

“Madly in love with you, scars or not. In fact it’s telling where to apply my wonderful lips on your skin !”He kissed a last time her neck, making her chuckle before sharing a real kiss with her on her lips. “Now, let’s have a nap Sleeping Beauty if you want your wounds to heal !” He lifted her suddenly making her scream of surprise.

“I don’t feel like sleeping, in fact I’m tired of being in the hospital !” she whined, crossing her arms.

"Ah, why ?" He asked, he never realized that sure, being a patient here mustn't be that fun for Yujin, even if he was here to entertain her.

"I smell like the hospital, even you starts to smell like disinfectant ! And i'm bored to stay all day on this bed !" She complained with a resigned face.

“How about a forbidden date ?” he said with a malicious smile. She hit him, thinking that he was mad wanting her to go out of the hospital without agreement. 10 minutes later, he was handing her clothes to go.

“I’m mad to follow you, I’m going to have problems.” She said , feeling bad to break the hospital rules.

“So enjoy it even more, Yujinie” He said, knowing that it would melt her heart.

She smiled “Alright, Jiminie.” They hide themselves in the hall and get on the elevator laughing like kids.

"What are we doing today, Boyfriend ?" Yujin asked him, finally going out of the hospital for the first time this month.

“It’s been a while since you hang out in Seoul City,huh ? What about a little walk there and even a bicycle promenade! Is it okay with you, Girlfriend ?”

“Whaouh so cool ! But before starting, can we buy something else for me to wear ?”

Jimin looked at her weird look, she spinned to give him a better view of her outfit. She was wearing one of his shirt and her old large skirt that she used to wear at Sunny House, plus some old hospital slippers. He agreed with amused eyes and they went walking until the shopping area.

"What about this ?" Jimin asked. He showed her a cute white dress, he could already picture her in it but she frowned.

"This one." She said showing him a large dress, comfy yet quite cute with leggings. "The dress you picked is too fit it’s not going to fit with my band aid at the waist." She explained to him.

He nodded, ashamed to have forgotten the fact that she was still healing. She tried on the outfit and showed it to Jimin. "So it’s okay ?"

"Stop it, you know you can pull out anything you want." he replied, faking being used to her beauty. She smiled maliciously and headed to the cashier.

“You gonna take this one too ?” she asked curious, seeing him still holding the white dress.

“Yes they even have the matched shirt for me ! for the two outfit “ He said showing her the shirt he was wearing.

When they went out of the shop, with their matched outfit both were really happy of being a couple.

“I guess we’re really a couple now” she said faking sighing.

“Are you actually disliking it ?!” Jimin asked in disbelief.

“Just teasing you, Jimin, of course I love all of this.” She reassured him, interlacing her fingers with his.  As it was a week day, the streets were almost empty and they enjoyed a quiet date on the streets. Yujin noticed that some people gave her weird look. She realized that sure, she had a cute dress on but her bruises were still here and people get shocked to see them. She hadn't time to sigh as Jimin hold her even closer with a bright smile. She smiled back, and felt better. The person that i love look at me with those adorable eyes, i don't need more than that. She holds tigher his hand, resting her head on his shoulder.

"What about matching shoes now ?" Jimin asked in front of a shoe store.

" Of course, plus I want to wear something else than slippers , what about red converses ?" she asked.

He nodded, still in disbelief that Yujin agreed doing those kind of cheesy stuffs. Now they had both red converse and admiring it on their feet. He tried to feed Yujin, as she was still eating as much as a bird since she woke up.They ate a light meal joking around and they walked a bit to digest.

“How about ice cream now ?” as Yujin nodded in excitement he dragged her to the nearest ice cream shop and eating their ice cream  they fought with their ice cream, putting melted ice cream on both faces. They both were bursting in laughs. All day was filled with laughs and smiles, small pecks here and here. Jimin could really sense that she was freer than 4 years ago. After their ice cream, they shared a enormous waffle and Yujin asked for a bicycle promenade. After a good ride around Seoul, Jimin  guessed that Yujin was really tired as she was quietly breathing from behind.

"It's time to go back to the hospital, don't you think ?" He said to the sleepy girl resting her head on his back.

"If we have to." She whispered, reluctantly.

Jimin sighed and asked her "Do you dislike this much this place ?"

"It still remember me of my state, I’m still forced to go to those stupid spy sessions daily, and everyone is very careful around me. And today it was the first time I looked into the mirror, I always avoid to glance but I’m pretty much shocked to see how bad it looks."

"Ya, you seems so negative, you’re alive it’s already so much !" He retorted, he couldn't get that she was focused on those scars, at least they're proving that she's alive that she took her revenge on life.

"Sure, but as I said when I woke up it’s a lot of efforts to recover … mentally speaking. But still, the hospital feel safer than here. I saw people watching me in such weird way today, but I decided that it didn’t matter because you were looking at me with such proud eyes."

She stopped to talk and Jimin stayed silent for few seconds. "But your scars are just proving that you're alive, you don't have to feel  ashamed by them, the people that dared to give you weird looks are dead , tell me who they are , right now !!" 

Yujin bursted into laughs. She loved his serious way to start the sentence, then ending it doing the hilarious over-protective boyfriend. Still on their bike, she hugged him even more and whispered in his ear :

"Thanks for being that awesome person, Park Jimin !"

As he was fluttered by her action, he remained silent and they both enjoyed the moment. A few minutes later, Jimin noticed that she fell asleep. And they went back to the hospital in taxi.

"What the hell happened today ?!!!" ChangMin yelled, seeing Yujin in the arms of Jimin. Such a warm welcome, Jimin thought.Instead he said :

"She’s sleeping she’s fine, let me drop her on her bed before scolding me okay ?!"

Changmin worried all day, but knew that if Yujin was with Jimin, nothing bad would happen to her but still he had this jealousy, as if he felt that someone stole his precious sister from him… "So what did you drag her into, huh ?" he scolded the guy, hitting him with a pen.

Jimin was surprised by this behavior and replied calmly “ just chilling outside, she told me that she was bored in the hospital.”

"Was it a reason to escape of the hospital as if it was a prison ? You could have asked me this and I’d had said yes." Changmin said, slightly upset by the calmness of Jimin.

"I know but I thought that it would be funnier to do it this way." Jimin replied sincerely.

Changmin tried to explain him why what he've done was wrong : "Jimin, she could have feel very bad in the crown, did you realize that this could have end badly ?"

"I don’t think so, you must not notice but she got that hospital smell of her, as if it was a part of her now. I could smell it even when we were outside, I just wanted to give her some fresh air !!" Jimin retorted, feeling that nothing of what he've done was wrong.

Changmin looked at Jimin with sorry eyes , before sighing. “I’m sorry it ‘s just that I’m not that used to Yujin having a boyfriend. I knw this is not my role but I can’t control myself over this …”

"Oh." Jimin felt weird now. Sure he knew Changmin for a couple of years, but Yujin knew him from her early childhood, it’s obvious those two had a special link. Changmin was just as the great older brother she never had, and now this relation was taking over the brotherhood Changmin was having with him. Jimin just grinned:

"I’m honored to be recognized officially as her girlfriend by you !"

Changmin smirked : " Wait for her dad to have sudden worries about her having a boyfriend !"

 


 

 

Hey people, i'm so sad right now. Maybe two chapters are left to end thos story properly ! I'm a little sad to leave my characters that I created this way. Also on the last chapter, i'll tell you how i got this idea of the first chapter, a bad experience of mine x)

 

Have a good week ~~